BREAKING: Abilene TX cop murdered in "planned, coordinated attack by multiple parties" AT HIS HOME.

Farrakhan and #BlackLivesMatter incited and likely helped plan this violence on cops.

Bin Laden and Al Qaida incited and likely helped plan violence against American civilians, troops and cops.

We went to war over one. What do we do about the other?

We're already at war over the other. It just hasn't been officially declared yet.

Farrakhan and #BlackLivesMatter incited and likely helped plan this violence on cops.

Bin Laden and Al Qaida incited and likely helped plan violence against American civilians, troops and cops.

We're already at war over the other. It just hasn't been officially declared yet.

Actually it has been declared...by the radicals.

What can you do?
Let the feral bitches show up at my door and they will see what I can do.
Why would they come to your door? Are you a cop?
Wow, an admission that you're targeting cops at their homes?
Interesting strategy.

You are a scumbag lib.

No a scumbag is what your father should've used
You are a scumbag lib.

No a scumbag is what your father should've used
reported asshole.

Wook at da baby awwww....faggot
Look at the piece of shit. Faggot.

Are you the Girlfriend? Want to see my backseat?
You are a typical libtard, retarded. Asslips is your boyfriend

What can you do?
Interesting strategy.
I told you to leave the crack alone. You just got out of detox and you are already back on that shit CrackGirl?
So you are recruiting people to target cops at their homes?

Retard. You are the feral monkey, asslips.
No you are monkey. Go look in the mirror and behold your fur and thin lips.
Stfu monkey lips.
Dont talk to yourself like that. Your thin monkey lips are not the issue now. Answer my question.
Stfu monkey whore.
Leave your personal life out of this. Can you answer my question? Why would anyone come to your home?
You said they would go to his home if he's a cop. He must be. So you're trying to get personal information, and making a threat. Awesome.

Actually it has been declared...by the radicals.

Not officially. Take a look at how many Americans (most of them) don't have a clue.

Interesting strategy.
I told you to leave the crack alone. You just got out of detox and you are already back on that shit CrackGirl?
She is still smarter than you monkey faggot.
I wouldnt call her a monkey faggot but I would call her a crack ho.
I call you a cop-hating terrorist, so we're even.

Except I'm telling the troof. (Using ebonics just fo you).

Dont talk to yourself like that. Your thin monkey lips are not the issue now. Answer my question.
Stfu monkey whore.
Leave your personal life out of this. Can you answer my question? Why would anyone come to your home?
Until you go back to school and learn to read your questions are meaningless. Retard.
When are you going to stop runnin through the layers of the onion and answer my question? What are you afraid of?
When are going back to school retard?
What does that have to do with claiming you wish someone would come to your house and there is no reason for anyone to come to it? Its like you think you are big time but you youre just a silly little retired cop no one knows.

Obama is too busy staring down a Glacier to speak out against this violent organization that he inspired.

Stfu monkey whore.
Until you go back to school and learn to read your questions are meaningless. Retard.
When are you going to stop runnin through the layers of the onion and answer my question? What are you afraid of?
What does that have to do with claiming you wish someone would come to your house and there is no reason for anyone to come to it? Its like you think you are big time but you youre just a silly little retired cop no one knows.
I said "let them" retard, not "I wish they would". Like I said learn to read monkey lips.

I said "let them" retard, not "I wish they would". Like I said learn to read monkey lips.
I cant see your monkey lips over the internet you retard. You said let them? Who is holding them back? If youre saying "let them" doesnt that mean you wish they would come?

I cant see your monkey lips over the internet you retard. You said let them? Who is holding them back? If youre saying "let them" doesnt that mean you wish they would come?
No.

This is why reading is good.

rif-logo-blue-large.png

No.

rif-logo-blue-large.png
No? Thats a good first step. Just say no to the crack.

Murder of Off-Duty Texas Officer 'Premeditated' | Officer.com

Update. They have aquire cell phone communications from the killers. Say it was definitely "premeditated " and planned. Possibly followed him home from work.

Neighbor said his garage door was open while he was at work, and that the door is never open. Possibly ambushed him in there. We'll see. With the cell phones being known...this case will break very soon.

No.

rif-logo-blue-large.png
No? Thats a good first step. Just say no to the crack.
You should take your own advice crack head

Abilene officer murdered at home in planned, coordinated attack by 'multiple parties'

#BlackLivesMatter IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION .

Abilene, Texas cop AT HOME off duty. Killed in what FBI calls "coordinated, planned attack by multiple parties". Very little information being released. FBI and Texas State Police on scene.

They're now coming for cops at their homes. Probably followed him home from work.

Democrats....if you cock suckers don't denounce #BlackLivesMatter and demand Farrakhan and all others who have incited killings of officers...you may as well be included as terrorists with them.
So, Bucky, why did you not come back and post that you were wrong and apologize for your racist rant? This had nothing to do with BLM as yesterday's arrest shows.

What can you do?
Retired

Bullshit.

Abilene officer murdered at home in planned, coordinated attack by 'multiple parties'

#BlackLivesMatter IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION .

Abilene, Texas cop AT HOME off duty. Killed in what FBI calls "coordinated, planned attack by multiple parties". Very little information being released. FBI and Texas State Police on scene.

They're now coming for cops at their homes. Probably followed him home from work.

Democrats....if you cock suckers don't denounce #BlackLivesMatter and demand Farrakhan and all others who have incited killings of officers...you may as well be included as terrorists with them.
So, Bucky, why did you not come back and post that you were wrong and apologize for your racist rant? This had nothing to do with BLM as yesterday's arrest shows.

Ravi......have they made arrests? You'd think the OP would be the first one to post that info. He never misses the scoop when a cop is killed.

Forum List

Back