Breaking! 60,000 Lbs. Explosive Ammonium Nitrate Goes Missing Being Shipped By Rail From California To Wyoming

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I guess we can expect a false flag in the near future. This should have been preventable. This is all on Buttigieg if something terrible happens.

[A railcar loaded with 30 tons of the chemical left Cheyenne, Wyoming, on April 12. The car was found to be empty after it arrived two weeks later at a rail stop in the Mojave Desert, according to a short incident report from the explosives firm that made the shipment.]

Ammonium nitrate was the explosive in the massive bomb used in the Oklahoma City terror attack of 1995. It was also the substance that caused a deadly explosion in a warehouse in the port of Beirut, Lebanon, in 2020.

I guess we can expect a false flag in the near future. This should have been preventable. This is all on Buttigieg if something terrible happens.

[A railcar loaded with 30 tons of the chemical left Cheyenne, Wyoming, on April 12. The car was found to be empty after it arrived two weeks later at a rail stop in the Mojave Desert, according to a short incident report from the explosives firm that made the shipment.]

Ammonium nitrate was the explosive in the massive bomb used in the Oklahoma City terror attack of 1995. It was also the substance that caused a deadly explosion in a warehouse in the port of Beirut, Lebanon, in 2020.

Hmmm. Rail goes through several militia areas that way. Since AN is a favorite of home grown terrorists, I'm thinking extremist groups got it......

Or, the car could have just been emptied by the rail company or someone affiliated with it and no one logged the move. :)

• Banned
Hmmm. Rail goes through several militia areas that way. Since AN is a favorite of home grown terrorists, I'm thinking extremist groups got it......

Or, the car could have just been emptied by the rail company or someone affiliated with it and no one logged the move. :)
I'm thinking Antifa Democrats stole it.

I suspect the unloading info was not set properly.

I unloaded solvent railcars for Dupont for years (tank farm operator) and had to call N&S on several occasions to move a empty out because of a communication snafu.

And yes, I've had a empty returned as full more than once and nobody's hair caught afire.

So, now the Fed Govt is responsible for theft on rail cars?

Is there anything at all you do not think the Fed Govt is the answer to?

Ammonium nitrate is a fertilizer and in short supply today because of energy shortages and the war in Ukraine. This theft may have more to do with farming than blowing shit up.

You might notice your article is more than a year old. There is no fertilizer shortage in 2023.

Well, you'd think the government would have safeguards in place to prevent thefts of ammonia nitrate on rail cars that's been used to make bombs

How much power do you want to give the Fed Govt in order for them to guard every single train carrying any sort of dangerous material?

How much power do you want to give the Fed Govt in order for them to guard every single train carrying any sort of dangerous material?
We're only talking about ammonia nitrate. If not the government then who would protect the rail cars?

Private security firms?

Those conservatives *really* didn't like the Durham report, eh?

One of those western entitled conservative ranchers probably stole it for their farm now that their paycheck protection checks have been spent.

cp at war 824kb.gif

So, now the Fed Govt is responsible for theft on rail cars?

Is there anything at all you do not think the Fed Govt is the answer to?
Railways cross state lines, correct? Who's supposed to handle interstate crimes, do you know? :rolleyes-41:

Hard to believe nobody has a clue as to what happened.

Railways cross state lines, correct? Who's supposed to handle interstate crimes, do you know? :rolleyes-41:

Looking into the crime is a tad different than protecting each and every train carrying dangerous material.

Forum List

Back