Breaking! 60,000 Lbs. Explosive Ammonium Nitrate Goes Missing Being Shipped By Rail From California To Wyoming

I guess we can expect a false flag in the near future. This should have been preventable. This is all on Buttigieg if something terrible happens.

[A railcar loaded with 30 tons of the chemical left Cheyenne, Wyoming, on April 12. The car was found to be empty after it arrived two weeks later at a rail stop in the Mojave Desert, according to a short incident report from the explosives firm that made the shipment.]

Ammonium nitrate was the explosive in the massive bomb used in the Oklahoma City terror attack of 1995. It was also the substance that caused a deadly explosion in a warehouse in the port of Beirut, Lebanon, in 2020.

At least it wasnt methylamine this time. :dunno:

Breaking-Bad-Dead-Freight-3.jpg

I guess we can expect a false flag in the near future. This should have been preventable. This is all on Buttigieg if something terrible happens.

[A railcar loaded with 30 tons of the chemical left Cheyenne, Wyoming, on April 12. The car was found to be empty after it arrived two weeks later at a rail stop in the Mojave Desert, according to a short incident report from the explosives firm that made the shipment.]

Ammonium nitrate was the explosive in the massive bomb used in the Oklahoma City terror attack of 1995. It was also the substance that caused a deadly explosion in a warehouse in the port of Beirut, Lebanon, in 2020.

I was thinking the same thing, everytime the FBI is forced to turn over evidence that will implicate a network of corruption and abuses and (this is in conjunction with the outted crimes from the Durham report), there is always a seizure of the news cycle via a red flag or smokescreen event.
The railroad co is downplaying it as probable leak, because seals were still entact, however they couldn't find that leak and it can be removed from it's exit chute. Chances a few of the rail cars carrying the same item leaked but no mention of the others, is suspicious.
We'll find out soon if one of the deranged leftist terrorist groups Garland allows to operate behind the guise of activism, is suiting up to do something bad.

Forum List

Back