Breaking! 35 Trump Allies Had Homes Raided by FBI on Thursday (VIDEO)

This tells me they didn't find what they're looking for at Mar-a-Lago that incriminates them in their Russia hoax investigation against Trump.

#FakeNews

This tells me they didn't find what they're looking for at Mar-a-Lago that incriminates them in their Russia hoax investigation against Trump.

The FBI must be 100% defunded.

The FBI must be 100% defunded.
9shh0kitfci91.jpg

That post is hilarious! Do you perform stand-up comedy in blue cities? If not, you should!
You are not going to distract the attention of the government away from its investigation of your Orange Baboon-God and his minions.

Time... and the US Dept of Justice... and the already-convened grand jury... will tell the tale... enjoy your delusions while they last... which won't be long now.

So now we're complete. We have the Gestapo too. Gulags, censorship, suppression of dissent, propaganda up the ying yang....

Anyone who claims this landscape isn't communist and Nazi simply isn't paying attention.
Sux when your side engages in Insurrection and vomits-up a Big Lie and your leaders stand damned in the history books, I'm sure...

Forum List

Back