Bravo -- Here's what it looks like when partisans hold their own side accountable

Here are three progressives who are showing some guts and grilling their party over its recent nuttiness.

What this country needs is more brave & honest people like this, and sure as HELL on BOTH sides of the spectrum.

(Full disclosure: Not holding my breath on Trumpsters doing this with their hero)

I love watching them eat their own.

Nice to see that cowards don't control both parties, huh?

I have said it all along... it is remarkable to me that the Democrat party bet their asses on Joe Biden.
Exactly like the Hill said - "do you really think this is it?? do you really think this is the only shoe that will drop...it's not too late... pick another candidate".

Like I said 100 times by now... most Americans have not seen the 10th level of cringe in the videos of Biden with the Congressional daughter photo shoots. We all have here... but we are not most Americans.
The day will come when regular people will see them and say WTF???.....

I have said it all along... it is remarkable to me that the Democrat party bet their asses on Joe Biden.
Exactly like the Hill said - "do you really think this is it?? do you really think this is the only shoe that will drop...it's not too late... pick another candidate".

Like I said 100 times by now... most Americans have not seen the 10th level of cringe in the videos of Biden with the Congressional daughter photo shoots. We all have here... but we are not most Americans.
It's painful to see the expressions on some of those little girl's faces.

Here are three progressives who are showing some guts and grilling their party over its recent nuttiness.

What this country needs is more brave & honest people like this, and sure as HELL on BOTH sides of the spectrum.

(Full disclosure: Not holding my breath on Trumpsters doing this with their hero)

I love watching them eat their own.

Nice to see that cowards don't control both parties, huh?

Cowards???
Both parties are controlled by manipulative globalist only interested in mining humanity for their own gains. PERIOD

The progressives are furious at the Democratic "Establishment" (remind you of anything, like the GOP?) for sabotaging Bernie in favor of Biden, because they're not at ALL convinced that Biden has a better chance of beating Trump than Bernie did.

The way things are going, they may be right, and they're letting the DNC have it with both barrels.

They are not honest. They leave out key aspects of the story such as Reade telling 2 stories. Biden's former office staff saying they did not talk to her about it. She at this point is not a credible person.

The progressives are furious at the Democratic "Establishment" (remind you of anything, like the GOP?) for sabotaging Bernie in favor of Biden, because they're not at ALL convinced that Biden has a better chance of beating Trump than Bernie did.

The way things are going, they may be right, and they're letting the DNC have it with both barrels.

People voting for Biden is sabotage? I think not.

Progressives are the reason the democrats have turned off large swaths of the American population

Your solution would be to tell the to sit down and shut the fuck up for awhile..
Youre idiots who are never right about anything
Ching Chong kung flu is you're latest example of being complete morons

Progressives are the reason the democrats have turned off large swaths of the American population

Your solution would be to tell the to sit down and shut the fuck up for awhile..
Youre idiots who are never right about anything
Ching Chong kung flu is you're latest example of being complete morons

Great example of my point.

The only bad you see is from the other tribe.

How simple that world must be.

What nuttiness are you talking about exactly?

As for calling out the Democrats on nominating a 3 time loser for President...

It’s hardly as rare an occurrence as Mac would have you think. Make no mistake, I will vote for Biden but I won’t be surprised if he loses.

What nuttiness are you talking about exactly?

You’d have to be living in a cave, not to know Biden is a very poor choice. Real progressives despise him. He clearly is to the right of dumb Don, but has the added dimension of senility.

As for calling out the Democrats on nominating a 3 time loser for President...

It’s hardly as rare an occurrence as Mac would have you think. Make no mistake, I will vote for Biden but I won’t be surprised if he loses.
I think most of us here know, you’d vote for Stalin over dumb Don. After all, NO ONE IS WORSE THEN DON.

Um, yeah, Stormy Mac, it's kind of funny how you whined for years about how the Far Left has taken over the Democrats, and now that they are attacking a guy who isn't far left enough for bullshit, you are all for it.

Trump is going to lose

Yes, but only because he crashed the economy. What does that say about us as a people?

Forum List

Back