BRAVO! Greg Kelly Airs Photos of All of the Jan. 6 Political Prisoners Still in Gulag without Trial (VIDEO)

You got a lot of nerve.
All the leftest terrorist were bailed out by democrat politicians.
Really? All of them? Hmmm..how many leftist terrorists were there again? LOL..oh..you mean rioters and protesters. How nice~

No matter. Has nothing to do with these people.

The courts do not recognize your fantasy war..and care little about your tit for tat factional reasoning.

I couldn't wade through the entire thread.
It DID get a bit repetitive (more on that later).

But I did see a few assertions that seemed, ummm, wrong?
Maybe nutso crazoid?

The good poster 'Doc7505' offers us an OP highlighting a talking-head from NewsMax and some accompanying graphics.
Let's do a drive-by autopsy on some of it:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With no desire to be nit-picky.....but the pictures are of less than two dozen 'Capitol invaders'.
Out of 587 charged (as of yesterday). Well less than two dozen doesn't seem so bad.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had not heard that. Would the good poster Doc7505, offers us a credible link that reports on this development?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now we are told"?

Umm, who is 'we'?
And who is doing the telling?
Can the good poster Doc7505 offer the forum some credible sourcing on that assertion of his?

Well, most folks saw their lyin' eyes tell 'em something other than "let in". However, let's give the poster Weather53 the benefit of the doubt and concede some were "let in". So, poster Weather of the 587 that have been charged....how many of them were let in? And you can you inform us on which ones they were? And those who were allegedly "let in".....well, were any of them charged? Which ones?
--------------------------------------------------------

Similar the query above: Who were the "Pelosi plants"? How many were there" How do you know? What sourcing can you provide?

How many were just there on a guided tour, poster Markwees? Which ones? Who were their guides.

Or......can one just walk around the Capitol, into the Senate Chambers, into the Speaker's office, or bash down doors......unguided?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7 and more:

And then lastly, and I'll cut this last observation short, with just a brief sampler ...'cause I think I could've pulled more than a dozen such thoughtful Happy Hour contributions from our prolific and articulate poster, L'il Bripat.
Here's a mere handful that follows in his 'after 3 beers' tirade:

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got _ _ _ _ _ _.

Really? All of them? Hmmm..how many leftist terrorists were there again? LOL..oh..you mean rioters and protesters. How nice~

The courts do not recognize your fantasy war..and care little about your tit for tat factional reasoning.
They have a hard time hiding their acceptance of showing their true colors.

So it it wasn't all of them, what difference does that make?

Under our law, a person is guilty of Reckless Endangerment in the First Degree when, under circumstances evincing a depraved indifference to human life, that person recklessly engages in conduct which creates a grave risk of death to another person.

A person has a depraved indifference to human life when that person has an utter disregard
for the value of human life – a willingness to act, not because he or she means to cause grievous harm, but because he or she
simply does not care whether or not grievous harm will result.
So?

You don't have to even come close. If you're not supposed to drive your car there, and you drive it such that you "might" hit somebody. It's attempted assault with a deadly weapon.

It's under reckless disregard. You know you aren't allowed to drive onto a football field with people on it. But you did it anyway.

Guilty

Viva la Law and Order.
In other words, you have to try.

Why do you even bother defending your idiocies?

Why should Trump pay them?
That's what he promised people at his rally who did his bidding.
No he didn't, you NAZI liar.

Trump: ‘Knock the Crap Out’ of Protesters, I'll Pay Legal Fees

Monday at his final pre-Iowa caucus rally. "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them," Trump said after warning of possible rabble-rousers. "I'll pay the legal fees," he added.

Forum List

Back