Boycott Old Navy for banning Army Vet from their Store

Another place "I've never set foot in", goes on my "list of places I will never set foot in".

I don't get it. Nobody shopped there in the past, nobody shops there now and nobody wants to shop there in the future! How do they stay in business? :eusa_eh:

A guy gets banned from a store for telling a store manager something? Color me sceptical. He was right about the uniform tho......but I seriously doubt he's banned for just telling the manager about it.

Stop expecting biased ideologues to use common sense.

video also at the same link

Army veteran kicked out of Old Navy | News - Home

Old Navy has got my last dollar. I won't buy from them again!

This sounds as if it might be only part of the story.

It always is with libs.

Yeah the part of the story you left buried in the link:

Old Navy told Channel 4 that Bennett was not banned from the store and mall management said he was not banned from the mall.

"We can confirm that mall security and the sheriff's officer on duty did not ban anyone from the mall," said Helen Ciesla, manager of Orange Park Mall.

"Excuse me. Are you the manager here at Old Navy? I'd like to point out that one of your employees is wearing insignia that is either inappropriate for his uniform or wholly unearned by him. Could you please speak with him and inform him of this infraction?"

"Get the hell out of my store! Security! Drag this asshole from the premises and never let him come back in!"

I'm sure it went down very much like that.

But that's his story and he's sticking to it! Now, let's all compete in the Conclusion Jump and see what type of medal we earn as a result.

A guy gets banned from a store for telling a store manager something? Color me sceptical. He was right about the uniform tho......but I seriously doubt he's banned for just telling the manager about it.

Old Navy hasn't denied it.
Oh well then.......

Army veteran kicked out of Old Navy

Vet's story goes viral on Facebook

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

An Army veteran's story of how he got kicked out of an Old Navy store has gone viral on Facebook and across the Internet.

Aaron Bennett says he was at the Old Navy location in Orange Park when he saw an employee wearing a dark green Marine Corps dress jacket.
"Had rank on the side, couple rows or ribbons and a weapons badge," Bennett said.

In addition to being a veteran, Bennett comes from a military family and knows that the United States Code makes it illegal "to falsely represent oneself as having received any U.S. military decoration or medal."

Bennett said he told the store manager and was then approached by a deputy and mall security, who told him he was banned from the store.

The story of Bennett's incident was posted on the Stolen Valor website, a site dedicated to making sure the American military uniform is honored. Bennett said he was trying to do just that when he got kicked out.

"It's disgraceful, men have worked hard trying to earn that uniform and have died wearing that uniform," Bennett said

Why wasn't the employee arrested?

I imagine there is more to the story. Like to see what Old Navy has to say and how real the uniform was. Facebook is not always reliable

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

An Army veteran's story of how he got kicked out of an Old Navy store has gone viral on Facebook and across the Internet.

Aaron Bennett says he was at the Old Navy location in Orange Park when he saw an employee wearing a dark green Marine Corps dress jacket.
"Had rank on the side, couple rows or ribbons and a weapons badge," Bennett said.

In addition to being a veteran, Bennett comes from a military family and knows that the United States Code makes it illegal "to falsely represent oneself as having received any U.S. military decoration or medal."

Bennett said he told the store manager and was then approached by a deputy and mall security, who told him he was banned from the store.

The story of Bennett's incident was posted on the Stolen Valor website, a site dedicated to making sure the American military uniform is honored. Bennett said he was trying to do just that when he got kicked out.

"It's disgraceful, men have worked hard trying to earn that uniform and have died wearing that uniform," Bennett said

Will boycott them and gap since they are the same people. I live North of Jacksonville. Will be calling that store to tell them my feelings

Well this was a boring nonstory....of course I wonder if this thread will go on for 5 pages because samurai wont admit she was wrong and can't read?

[

Only to those who didn't read the fucking link in the OP, you ignorant coprophagic cow.

Old Navy told Channel 4 that Bennett was not banned from the store and mall management said he was not banned from the mall.

So now you're calling the Veteran a liar?

What an unpatriotic, flag burning POS you are.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

Will boycott them and gap since they are the same people. I live North of Jacksonville. Will be calling that store to tell them my feelings

They didn't ban him dumbass and no you wont be calling.

[

Only to those who didn't read the fucking link in the OP, you ignorant coprophagic cow.

So now you're calling the Veteran a liar?

What an unpatriotic, flag burning POS you are.

What part of old navy denied him being banned does your moronic self not get?

You anti american terrorist who like to have old man balls slapped on his face.

Forum List

Back