Boycott Israel

RE: Boycot Israel
SUBTOPIC: Self-Determination Again
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al

(PREFACE) For almost every State, there is a threshold for the criminal ideas of "sedition" and "treason." When you speak and advocate the detachment from the republic, federation, national body, or a political subdivision for any purpose, that is criminal in almost every nation. It does not matter whether or not you are "Exercising the Right of Self-determination" and the creation a new and independent state (or not). This is a matter of loyalty, especially in a political state.
◈ Sedition: Each National Authority or Government frowns upon the advocation incitement of the citizenry to rebel against the national authority or attempt to force a regime change.
◈ Treason: Each National Authority or Government frowns on the betrayal of the government, especially by attempting to - or - promoting the overthrow the government or otherwise force a regime change.
◈ Insurrection: Each National Authority or Government frowns on a violent uprising against an authority or government. In America, there are legal and constitutional means to secure that change. But it is a non-violent process.

View attachment 660033

(COMMENT)
I am not, for a moment, send you to a page about loyalty. I am not going to send you to a page that would attempt to explain the allegiance to one's country. You are either loyal and support and defend one's country, or you don't. That is a matter for each individual to follow their heart. Like America, most countries hope that the citizenry promises to support and defend the Constitution (or equivalent).

When I was growing-up, the morning in school started with the Pledge of Allegiance, and the Republic that is "indivisible."

There is no international law that either allows for or prohibits actively working against the government. BUT, the International Convention on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR) does prohibit any Any propaganda for war. And the CCPR prohibits the
advocacy of hatred that constitutes incitement to hostility or violence. And it does not make exceptions.
I take exception to the notion you spread that: you have "never heard that before." You may not understand the concepts of integrity, loyalty, patriotism, the defense of the Republic, and the defense of the Constitution for the nation that is indivisible. But I'm sure that somewhere along the way, you have experienced the sentiment.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
OK, but I was looking for the relevance.

What does that have to do with Palestine?

RE: Boycot Israel
SUBTOPIC: Self-Determination Again
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al

(OPENNING) You are challenging my statement. You are suggesting that the Arab-Palestinians are being held back from exercising their "Right. to Self-Determination" and establishing their country.

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 1.07.26 PM.png

OK, but I was looking for the relevance.

What does that have to do with Palestine?
(COMMENT)
It simply is not so. Israel has no such policy (for which I am aware) of blocking the Arab Palestinian Right to Self-Determination.

Mahmoud Abbas is aware of the Procedures to Resolve Disputes. He actually bought into that process. If the Arab Palestinians had started the negotiating process before the turn of the century, there would, most likely, have been some remarkable and workable solutions. BUT, it is the Arab Palestinians that have the policy of "armed conflict" at the solution. If they would have started before the turn of the century, there might have been something to negotiate over. But as it is, all that is left: → Area "A"

The question really remains, in two parts:

1. What will the Arab Palestinians offer to the Israeli as an incentive to negotiate?
  2. How long are the Arab Palestinian people willing to suffer the disadvantages they have endured thus far at the hands of the corrupt government (if you can even call it that)..
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Now you are operating on Israeli bullshit.
It is the real world. The one you are not attached to.
The Ottomans had it. It was theirs for 500 years. Not one cry from the Arabs.

Not a cry when Egypt took Gaza and the Hashemites took Judea and Samaria and the Jewish quarter of Jerusalem. 19 years, not one peep.
To this day they do not want TranJordan back .

What is it with the Arabs, that they are very slow on wanting "their land", or rather Islamic land.

Oh, yeah, that is why they did not say, cry, fight for any land in the region of Palestine for over 500 years.

No, it is not Israeli BS, it is recorded history.

It is the real world. The one you are not attached to.
The Ottomans had it. It was theirs for 500 years. Not one cry from the Arabs.

Not a cry when Egypt took Gaza and the Hashemites took Judea and Samaria and the Jewish quarter of Jerusalem. 19 years, not one peep.
To this day they do not want TranJordan back .

What is it with the Arabs, that they are very slow on wanting "their land", or rather Islamic land.

Oh, yeah, that is why they did not say, cry, fight for any land in the region of Palestine for over 500 years.

No, it is not Israeli BS, it is recorded history.
WOW! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yes, wow is on you, who makes believe that something happened in 1913, but cannot tell anyone. It is a secret only you know. It is your own cult. You are the master of it and only follower.

The WOW, is on you but not surprising at all.

Forum List

Back