Boycott Israel

Nice deflection from my post.

Isn't it great how the Arabs and their fellow travelers drag up Rachel Corrie time and time again? However, have any of the readers seen them posting about the armed terrorist who hid in the offices of the radical group to which Rachel Corrie belonged? The Muslim terrorist from England consequently went to Mike's Place and blew himself up, killing several people and wounded many others. As sad as the Rachel Corrie incident is, a mentally ill girl should have been dissuaded by her parents not to leave the country. Nobody in their right mind plays chickie with a bulldozer.

Shift off the discussion we were having about agriculture.

YOU brought the matter into the argument so we are just abiding by your rule's.

YOU CAN OF COURSE GO BACK AND EDIT THE VIDEO OUT OF YOUR POST.

I see you have a complete disregard for the truth, the death was an accident and if the stupid girl had not been in the drivers blind spot she would still be alive.

But the links posted this last week show that the arab muslims had to pay the ottoman owners, the tax collectors, the warlords and anything left was to provide for their families.

You produced the video of Rachel Cory and I told the truth about her suicide, because that is what it was. The clearance was in accordance with International Law and the Geneva conventions as terrorist militia had been using the buildings as places to fire weapons from. The P.A could have stopped the belligerence and thus safeguarded the homes of the muslims.

More deflection.

As soon as I show that your post was crap, you jumped ship on the topic.

Isn't it great how the Arabs and their fellow travelers drag up Rachel Corrie time and time again? However, have any of the readers seen them posting about the armed terrorist who hid in the offices of the radical group to which Rachel Corrie belonged? The Muslim terrorist from England consequently went to Mike's Place and blew himself up, killing several people and wounded many others. As sad as the Rachel Corrie incident is, a mentally ill girl should have been dissuaded by her parents not to leave the country. Nobody in their right mind plays chickie with a bulldozer.

You were the one who brought up that video of Rachel Corrie. Years ago after the Rachel Corrie episode, a poster were telling about her young cousin who happened to be at Mike's Place when the terrorist blew himself up. The teenager had to have a leg amputated, undergo several operations, and then consequently died. Maybe you and yours are always busy moaning about Rachel Corrie, no a moments thought is given to those who died because of that terrorist who was allowed to hide in the offices of the ISM in Gaza.

If you want to talk about agriculture, I would suggest that you read what Menashe Harel, an award-winning Israeli georgrapher and historian, has to say about evidence of the Jews years and years ago and the terraced farming they did.

This Rachel? The America hater who burned the American flag?

images

You were the one who brought up that video of Rachel Corrie. Years ago after the Rachel Corrie episode, a poster were telling about her young cousin who happened to be at Mike's Place when the terrorist blew himself up. The teenager had to have a leg amputated, undergo several operations, and then consequently died. Maybe you and yours are always busy moaning about Rachel Corrie, no a moments thought is given to those who died because of that terrorist who was allowed to hide in the offices of the ISM in Gaza.

If you want to talk about agriculture, I would suggest that you read what Menashe Harel, an award-winning Israeli georgrapher and historian, has to say about evidence of the Jews years and years ago and the terraced farming they did.

images

What does that have to do with agriculture?

Moral Narcissism and the MLA’s Obsession with Israel

January 8, 2014 by Richard L. Cravatts

mla.gif

Characterized by the same paroxysms of self-righteousness as were evident in the much-maligned and tendentious academic boycott by the American Studies Association (ASA) last month, members of the Modern Language Association (MLA) head to Chicago during the first week of January for the organization’s 129th convention. The annual meeting, which is generally attended by a third of the MLA’s 30,000 members, has, as New Criterion editor, Roger Kimball, wryly noted, customarily “provided observers of the academic scene with a spectacle as appalling as it is rich in unintended comedy,” complete with a “full range of barbarous jargon, intellectual pos*turing, and aggressive politicization that has infected the academic study of the human*ities in this country . . . .”

But this year’s conference promises even more intellectual acting out, given that the MLA’s Radical Caucus has proposed a resolution that will call on the U.S. State Department “to contest Israel’s arbitrary denials of entry to Gaza and the West Bank by U.S. academics who have been invited to teach, confer, or do research at Palestinian universities.” Why the focus on Israel by these scholars of the English language and humanities? Because, as presiding officer Samer M. Ali smugly put it, as far as the MLA is concerned, Israel deserves to be demonized for its perceived transgressions, and the “question that [attendees] will be debating is not whether Israel is violating the rights of Palestinians, but what to do about it.”

One might expect that the MLA would also be concerned with women’s rights in the Middle East, given members like Berkeley’s feminist philosopher, Judith Butler, who notoriously delivered a paper at a past MLA conference entitled, “The Lesbian Phallus: Or, Does Heterosexuality Exist?,” and who more recently, and almost surreally, commented that it is important to view “Hamas/Hezbollah as social movements that are progressive, that are on the left, that are part of a global left.” Perhaps MLA resolutions should be passed to help offer Muslim women greater educational opportunities, since statistics indicate that while only 22 percent of men in the Middle East and North Africa are illiterate, that rate soars to 42 percent for Muslim women. Hamas also imposes dress codes on girls, and a UN report noted that in Egypt, over 99 percent of women and girls had experienced sexual harassment in some form.

And, finally, if MLA members are so concerned with education and Israel, and the side effects of social strife, perhaps they should also ask for State Department reports on the unrelenting rocket fire from Hamas-controlled Gaza into southern Israeli towns, such as Sderot, where over 43 percent of middle school students suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder as a result of prolonged shelling of civilian neighborhoods and schools since the 2005 disengagement.

Of course, the MLA’s Radical Caucus is silent on all of these obstacles to education and the free exchange of ideas, both in Israel, the West Bank and Gaza, and the wider world of Israel’s neighbors. It is easy to demonize Israel, and certainly it requires no bravery in academia, where moral narcissists console each other in an echo chamber of good intentions, willing to sacrifice academic integrity, true scholarship, and vigorous, honest debate in the process.

Moral Narcissism and the MLA?s Obsession with Israel | FrontPage Magazine

You produced the video of Rachel Cory and I told the truth about her suicide, because that is what it was. The clearance was in accordance with International Law and the Geneva conventions as terrorist militia had been using the buildings as places to fire weapons from. The P.A could have stopped the belligerence and thus safeguarded the homes of the muslims.

More deflection.

As I posted YOU brought Rachel Cory into the argument, so you got answers that you did not like. The video had nothing to do with the subject matter that was boycott Israel, it was just another of your cheap digs at the Jews and it backfired big time.

To remedy the situation why don't you go back and edit the video out of the post

images

What does that have to do with agriculture?

What does her suicide in gaza city have to do with boycotting Israel ?

More deflection.

As I posted YOU brought Rachel Cory into the argument, so you got answers that you did not like. The video had nothing to do with the subject matter that was boycott Israel, it was just another of your cheap digs at the Jews and it backfired big time.

To remedy the situation why don't you go back and edit the video out of the post

Israeli supporters always jump off the substance and attack the messenger.

That is because they are losers when it comes to substance.

More deflection.

So then Adolph just what has the suicide of a disturbed girl defending a house got to do with the boycott of Israel.

Black State Senator: Academic Boycott of Israel Antisemitic

January 9, 2014 by Lori Lowenthal Marcus

aw.jpg

Pennsylvania state senator Anthony Williams (D-8) is condemning as anti-Semitic the American Studies Association’s recent decision to boycott Israeli academics. Williams introduced a resolution into the Pennsylvania legislature on Tuesday, Jan. 6, in which he calls out the ASA and calls on all colleges and universities in the commonwealth of Pennsylvania to reject antisemitism and refuse to participate in the ASA’s boycott of Israel.“I’ve been greatly disappointed by recent actions taken by people lauded as ‘scholars,’ and particularly offended by them as someone who fights for equal justice for all. The only glimmers of hope I’ve seen in this debacle are the rigorous and principled retorts and rebukes of the ASA boycott by academic leaders in our area, across Pennsylvania and across the country,” Williams said in a statement released to the public on Jan. 6.“The rationale offered for this boycott is flimsy at best; intellectually dishonest at worst, and seems to indicate an encroaching anti-Semitic sentiment that was shameful a century ago, but even more so as we enter 2014. Intolerance will not lead to acceptance or understanding. An exchange of ideas, even conflicting ones, will bring us closer to that desired outcome, which once was the goal of higher education. Let’s hope it will be again.”In Williams’ Pennsylvania Senate Resolution 279, the background of and the backlash to the ASA Israel boycott is laid out clearly. Important facts, such as that a mere 16 percent of the ASA’s membership voted in favor of the boycott, and that so many presidents of leading universities and academic associations have condemned the ASA boycott, are spelled out.

To date, 145 college and university presidents have condemned the ASA boycott, including the president of every Ivy League institution and nearly all of the top ranked schools in America.

What is emphasized most strongly in the Resolution is that Israel is a Jewish democratic nation which promotes academic freedom and free speech and educates students from around the globe.

Black State Senator: Academic Boycott of Israel Antisemitic | FrontPage Magazine

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9i690di9-Y]Justice Now! - YouTube[/ame]

They were bulldozing down the house of a doctor who had no weapons inside.

Corrie was in plane sight when that IDF prick deliberately ran her over, then backed up onto her, before proceeding on.

Your posts are a joke.

Corrie was in plane sight when that IDF prick deliberately ran her over, then backed up onto her, before proceeding on.

Your posts are a joke.

Were you there to see it happen.

If the militia use a property as a staging post for attacks then under the Geneva conventions that property becomes a valid military target. It does not matter if there were no weapons inside it was still a valid military target.

The blade of the bulldozer was so large that it obstructed the drivers view forwards, any idiot knows you don't stand in front of a bulldozer with such a large blade. Here is an eye witness account of just how stupid she was

Joe Carr, an American ISM activist who used the assumed name of Joseph Smith during his time in Gaza, gave the following account in an affidavit recorded and published by the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (PCHR):

Corrie in the aftermath of the incident

Still wearing her fluorescent jacket, she knelt down at least 15 meters in front of the bulldozer, and began waving her arms and shouting, just as activists had successfully done dozens of times that day.... When it got so close that it was moving the earth beneath her, she climbed onto the pile of rubble being pushed by the bulldozer.... Her head and upper torso were above the bulldozer's blade, and the bulldozer operator and co-operator could clearly see her. Despite this, the operator continued forward, which caused her to fall back, out of view of the driver. [sic] He continued forward, and she tried to scoot back, but was quickly pulled underneath the bulldozer. We ran towards him, and waved our arms and shouted; one activist with the megaphone. But the bulldozer operator continued forward, until Corrie was all the way underneath the central section of the bulldozer.[47]

It took at most 6 seconds and there is no way such a large machine could stop its forward momentum in that time frame. But it still does not alter the fact that she put her own life in danger and that she was a traitor to the USA.

Burning a USA flag

220px-Corrie-flag-burning.gif

Rachel Corrie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And before Israel they worked on their own farms producing the crops that were sold all over the world.

It doesn't look like Israel is doing them a big favor.

WRONG as they had no farms being itinerant squatters, barely 1% of the Palestinians worked the land as it was too costly for them to do so.

Typical Israeli crapola.

Start @ 0:55 Then Israel brags about doing the Palestinians a favor by letting them work in Israeli greenhouses.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBPf29ZOWkg]Israeli bulldozer driver murders American peace activist - YouTube[/ame]

"peace activist"?:doubt:

20129585522386621_20.jpg

She hated the Americans and Israelis, no peace was from her.

More deflection.

Worth repeating!

Worth repeating!

The Hamas representative, busy at his station as per usual, seems to forget that he was the one who brought up a video with Rachel Corrie in it, so my statement is worth repeating. If he didn't want Rachel Corrie brought up, he shouldn't have posted the video.

Your posts are a joke.

Actually, Billy, they were bulldozing the landscapping besides the house because there were tunnels there smuggling weapons. Your posts are the ones which are a joke since you apparently care nothing about the innocent people who were killed and wounded at Mike's Place by the armed terrorist who was hiding in the offices of the ISM, to which Rachel Corrie belonged. A good Irish Catholic man (like you supposedly are) who was there filming a documentary about the place since it was owned by a Christian and a Jew was horribly wounded when this terrorist blew himself up, and those who went to Catholic school with him in the Bronx were asking for contributions for him so that he could continue his rehabilitation in the Bronx.

Worth repeating!

Who cares what you think ? You have zero credibility and you make up everything you say. On top of that you never provide links for your claims.
You are pathetic Tinmore.

Worth repeating!

You jumped of the substance and did not like the replies you got regarding the TRAITOR and CHILD MURDERER SUPPORTER. Listen her interview and see just what American colleges are turning out, inarticulate drug addled supporters of terrorism

Forum List

Back