Boycott Amazon

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Yep good ol Jeff Bezos has a hard on for Trump. Bezos is the CEO of Amazon and also owns the Washington post. He bought the post for one reason, to use it as a weapon against Trump. Don't buy anything from Amazon until changes are made. It will be hard because Amazon has a lock on the market. I actually think laws are being ignored and skirted that aids the Amazon brand. Write the White House and tell them to sick Mr. Sessions on them. Monopolies do not belong in America Jeffy...

Drudge: Jeff Bezos ‘personality motivated’ to attack Trump

Oh boy, now you've done it.

Amazon will go under within the week.
:rolleyes:

BTW dummy, even though dump wants to gut the US Constitution, we do still have the First Amendment.

And another BTW, we just sold a house, got a pile of cash and wowie zowie, we went shopping on Amazon.
:woohoo:

Suck it up, cupcake.
:up:

BTW dummy, even though dump wants to gut the US Constitution, we do still have the First Amendment.

And another BTW, we just sold a house, got a pile of cash and wowie zowie, we went shopping on Amazon.

Suck it up, cupcake.

So you hate the locals in your home town who are forced to go out of business because BILLIONAIRE'S like bezos, control the markets in violation of anti trust laws? Who's companies treat their workers like shit so that assholes like you can buy cheap shit? Color me un-surprised.

Suck it up, cupcake.
That is what everyone you bad mouth gets to tell you when you do not like what they say, cool stuff eh' the way that all works.

He bought the post for one reason, to use it as a weapon against Trump.
Jeff Bezos closed the deal on the Wash. Post in September of 2013 when the Orange One was still ranting his birther crap. He couldn't have had any clue that the Clown of the Towers would decide to run for POTUS three years later!

Are you a Idiot, a Fool or both? My money's on both!

Examples of his gutting the Constitution, please.

Suck it up, cupcake.

So you hate the locals in your home town who are forced to go out of business because BILLIONAIRE'S like bezos, control the markets in violation of anti trust laws? Who's companies treat their workers like shit so that assholes like you can buy cheap shit? Color me un-surprised.
I suppose the same sort of thing was said about the Sears and Roebuck catalogs. Technology marches on.

I already boycott Amazon.

However it seems they are doing a great business and defrauding a lot of states of tax revenue without me.

Suck it up, cupcake.

Savy business owners have learned to adapt with Amazon's emergence, the weaker ones have perished. I've made a ton of money selling on Amazon (FBA).

Yep good ol Jeff Bezos has a hard on for Trump. Bezos is the CEO of Amazon and also owns the Washington post. He bought the post for one reason, to use it as a weapon against Trump. Don't buy anything from Amazon until changes are made. It will be hard because Amazon has a lock on the market. I actually think laws are being ignored and skirted that aids the Amazon brand. Write the White House and tell them to sick Mr. Sessions on them. Monopolies do not belong in America Jeffy...

I just ordered my millionth thing from Amazon, now I'm gonna make it a mIllion and one..thanks for the heads up, sucker!!

Fuck Amazon.

Fuck Amazon.
LOLOLOL....you wish!!

I've never bought anything from Amazon, I guess I should start buying from them.

Suck it up, cupcake.

A boycott is not a violation of the 1st amendment you stupid fuck and the only ones calling for the end of free speech are on the left from Berkeley to the NYTs.

Funny that so many conservatives talk about how great capitalism, until a liberal owns a successful business they built under capitalism.

Forum List

Back