Boy Scouts Of America Love Trump

Every time Trump says the cameras refuse to show the crowds, the CNN cameras ... show the crowds

DFiO2obXoAAg-PI.jpg

DFhvK3pVYAIEozp.jpg

“Did President Obama ever come to a boy scout jamboree?” - Trump

"nooooooooooooooo" - crowd

That was a very inspiring speech he gave. He also mentioned that Obama refused to speak at the Boy Scouts Jamboree on more than one occasion. What a worthless piece of shit Obama was.

No president ever spoke at any jamborees in 6 years of scouting when I was in, so what?

so Trump is the greatest president ever, at least in terms of caring for america's youth.
He has yet to show how he is sooo great...Giving speeches is not a sign of intelligence, it's a photo-op..But I bet folks like you enjoy groveling at the feet of a rich man..

NAMBLA, not so much.

Damn, look at the HUGE crowd all cheering Trump.

Shouting USA, USA, USA

That's all the polling I need to see.

Re. NAMBLA.

Faggots should have no access whatsoever, on any level to children, they cannot be trusted around young boys. No Faggot should be anywhere near Boy Scouts.

NAMBLA, not so much.

Damn, look at the HUGE crowd all cheering Trump.

Shouting USA, USA, USA

That's all the polling I need to see.

Re. NAMBLA.

Faggots should have no access whatsoever, on any level to children, they cannot be trusted around young boys. No Faggot should be anywhere near Boy Scouts.
Nor should republican Speakers of the House.

Is nambla still around?
Nambla = Homosexuality

I had previously not heard of this NAMBLA, until last year when someone at this forum gave me a link to a documentary about them.

Disgusting filth, wastes of human skin, shood be shot where they stand. ALL paedophiles should be shot where they stand.

Zero Tolerance for paedophiles.

Forum List

Back