Boy in Barbie Doll Commercial

The poor little boy. Putting him in such a commercial is child abuse.

Dolls aren't the same as sports equipment. I want to see girls in toy gun commercials.

I don't want to see any toy gun commercials.
Why? We had plenty when I was a kid and no one was shooting anybody up. We also had dads when I was a kid.

Yes when we were kids too, but now I see what war is and I don't remember a time in my life there wasn't a war. I don't think its even cool to play cowboys and Indians today.
I will not buy the boys dolls either. No way.

Relax guy. Barbie isn't going to pull some gay out of her Moschino handbag and get it on the boys. It's a toy.

Funny how you assume that's what concerns people.

Back in reality, it's just sad that a small, impressionable boy is being pussified in this awful commercial.

Dolls aren't the same as sports equipment. I want to see girls in toy gun commercials.

Why? We had plenty when I was a kid and no one was shooting anybody up. We also had dads when I was a kid.

Yes when we were kids too, but now I see what war is and I don't remember a time in my life there wasn't a war. I don't think its even cool to play cowboys and Indians today.
War is the business of mankind. There has always been war. Peace is temporary. It is unnatural.

Relax guy. Barbie isn't going to pull some gay out of her Moschino handbag and get it on the boys. It's a toy.
If it doesn't really matter, why use a boy?
They want to market their product to a wider range of consumers?

Funny how you assume that's what concerns people.

Back in reality, it's just sad that a small, impressionable boy is being pussified in this awful commercial.
Or maybe he got a nice paycheck while taking the first step in an acting career. It's a toy commercial. Not a documentary on his life.

I hope you never have boys. Parents who love their sons accept that they are boys. Leftists try to mold them into metrosexuals. Boys will play swords with sticks and even make finger guns. That's because they're boys. Someone like you would try to shame them. That's because you're Leftists.

I hope you never have boys. Parents who love their sons accept that they are boys. Leftists try to mold them into metrosexuals. Boys will play swords with sticks and even make finger guns. That's because they're boys. Someone like you would try to shame them. That's because you're Leftists.

I was playing with my friend's 2-1/2 year old boy. He has trucks. I introduced him to the smash up game. Vroom vroom crash!

That did not go over well.

Oh dear I'm done, one boy, and I did just attend the 2 year old boys birthday party and he did get a kitchen baking outfit, and also a cleaning kit with a broom , mop and dustpan, and that is different because most of the best chefs are male and there are many male janitors so. I got him a tabletop piano thingy which he loved. Leftists, I'm not sure what that means ok. Metrosexual , a new term, don't know that either. Ages 2 thru 7-10 are formative years. Of course they will play with sticks, and water pistols, but to give lots of play guns and rifles or dolls no. I do not interfere in the grandchildren's upbringing. I don't need to.

The feminization of boys and the pushing of transgender perversion onto children continues as predicted.

The best thing to happen to this sissy boy is to be roughed up, teased and ridiculed by the other boys in his class. It may put him on the path of being a masculine boy. If his mother is doing this to him, she should be arrested for child endangerment.

I was playing with my friend's 2-1/2 year old boy. He has trucks. I introduced him to the smash up game. Vroom vroom crash!

The feminization of boys and the pushing of transgender perversion onto children continues as predicted.

The best thing to happen to this sissy boy is to be roughed up, teased and ridiculed by the other boys in his class. It may put him on the path of being a masculine boy. If his mother is doing this to him, she should be arrested for child endangerment.

He will be teased and ridiculed.

Little known secret:

6fc88062555d08df592fafb4c4ea93a5.jpg
Naughty.

My 7 year old is HF autistic. Lots of things don't go well with him, like anything happening to his lego creations. We keep buying more legos because he refuses to disassemble his projects. Some kids are just builders I guess.

Forum List

Back