Bowing barry at it again

If he wore brown socks, there would be a thread about it with the same crap you righty's are saying in this one.

We get it, you dont like him. Here is a hint, vote him out. We will counter you with our votes and keep him in.

God bless America.

But not American culture. And that is what Obama is supposed to be, an American.
Why is American culture inferior to other cultures, that we have to adapt their standards and not vice versa?
That is the essential problem: Obama does not believe that American culture is not inferior to others. That is why he adopts modes of other countries.
Some people don't have such an inferiority complex to look into it this deep and can just take it at face value, he chose it as a respectful greeting and that's ok with me.

Sorry you need to peel back 12 philosophical layers on such a frivolous pussy-assed non-topic but................................get a life, I guess.

WTF??? Don't you understand that what he is doing is disrespectful to the UNITED STATES. NO American president should ever bow to a leader of another nation; bowing means that the one your bowing to is better than you.

WTF??? Don't you understand that what he is doing is disrespectful to the UNITED STATES. NO American president should ever bow to a leader of another nation; bowing means that the one your bowing to is better than you.

NO, I don't perceive it as disrespect so I don't have these hardcore emotions you sensitive-types do.

Didn't your fathers ever tell you to not give two shits about what other people think?

It really sounds like you guys just need some ass.

It might be more of a custom than you know. I've seen many men bow a little when they shake my hand, it's a nice gesture, respectful, they smile and say nice things. The thing you all never show is what happens when the other person bows while shaking Obama's hand.

To some of you guys, the president needs to be peeing all over everything or he's not a man. Silly.

This stuff is so petty. Geezus..

They're looking down your blouse, silly

My face is better than my cleavage.

Hello? Men care about the cleavage not the face.

If he wore brown socks, there would be a thread about it with the same crap you righty's are saying in this one.

We get it, you dont like him. Here is a hint, vote him out. We will counter you with our votes and keep him in.

God bless America.

Yeah because if he's voted out, it's possible for you to keep him in. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

God bless America.

Yeah because if he's voted out, it's possible for you to keep him in. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Here is how this works.....you vote against him, we have more votes to keep him in.

Interesting how that works isnt it. You see, two Novembers ago, we did the same thing. You guys voted for McCain, more of us oted for Obama. Obama won.

If you dont like what Obama is doing, you can vote against him again, but we will beat you AGAIN...because there are more of us.

God bless America.

It might be more of a custom than you know. I've seen many men bow a little when they shake my hand, it's a nice gesture, respectful, they smile and say nice things. The thing you all never show is what happens when the other person bows while shaking Obama's hand.

To some of you guys, the president needs to be peeing all over everything or he's not a man. Silly.

This stuff is so petty. Geezus..

They're looking down your blouse, silly

My face is better than my cleavage.

i'll be the judge of that. :D

God bless America.

Here is how this works.....you vote against him, we have more votes to keep him in.

Interesting how that works isnt it. You see, two Novembers ago, we did the same thing. You guys voted for McCain, more of us oted for Obama. Obama won.

If you dont like what Obama is doing, you can vote against him again, but we will beat you AGAIN...because there are more of us.

God bless America.

Really? I didn't know that. I thought McCain won. I thought we had minority rule in the United States.

God bless America.

God bless America.

You take stupid to a whole new level

NO, I don't perceive it as disrespect so I don't have these hardcore emotions you sensitive-types do.

Didn't your fathers ever tell you to not give two shits about what other people think?

OK. So buring the flag is OK. It's just a piece of cloth.
Pissing on a bible is ok. It's just a book.
Spitting on an image of someone is fine. It's just an object.

No. Symbols are powerful and have meaning. If you are too much of a clod to perceive that it isn't our fault.

No. Symbols are powerful and have meaning. If you are too much of a clod to perceive that it isn't our fault.

:lol: what a maroon

don't you ever dare call him a clod,, he was educated at the school of azz and thinks the only thing wrong with you is lacka azz.. :lol:

:lol: what a maroon

Translation: I have no answer so you must be wrong.

:lol: My posts don't need a translation from some stiff backed PC police officer criticising the President for respecting fellow world leaders.

It's corny.

It helps political forums for entertainment purposes when some snooty would-be "debaters" bring up this bunk shit that adolescents would bicker about though, I'll give you that.

Forum List

Back