Bowe Bergdahl Still Won't Speak To His Parents

Abdullah Bergdahl is in a prime location to complete his mission.

Manchurian candidate maybe? The SLA turned debutante Patty Hearst into a murderess in a matter of months....the Taliban had Bowe for 5 years.

Patty Hearst didn't seek out the SLA. Bergdahl had something in mind when he deserted. The taliban took his desire and gave it direction.

The Deserter will never take a breath of air that isn't in a Federal facility of some sort.
What would his life expectancy be walking down any street in the US?

I want him executed as an example. But, we are a pussified society where only 1% defend the other 99% and understand the warrior code. That's why Obama bungled this so bad with Rose Garden ceremony. He does not get it because he is not a warrior.

BULLSHIT. I'm a Viet Vet and you don't know shit about what happened to P.O.W. there. Any captured that weren't officers after a brief interrogation were immediately executed. I saw it happen more than once. so can that garbage.

The "investigation" is a whitewash....the reasons for which I stated in my OP. He will not stand court-martial, will be paid handsomely for 5 years of captivity of his own doing, and should be an outcast for the rest of his days.

Nope, I know two Vietnam POWs personally. And I will respect the results of the military investigation, when complete.

Traintime is merely old and cold, no longer bold and young. I agree, Peach, the investigation is what to respect, not Train's timetable.

Vets who jump on other vets without knowing the story, and traintime is off schedule, indeed, should simply be mocked.
He is a Vietnam Vet, and you two ass-clowns want to disagree. Typical liberal arrogance.

The Palm Beach Post - Google News Archive Search

Another way the VC executed US POW's was to stake them down, peel back their torso skin and leave them in the jungle so that ant, rats, snakes, and spiders could crawl around inside their guts while they were still alive. US soldiers (including a cousin of mine) would kill their comrades when they found them in this state. Usually they had already suffered genital mutilation. Back in the states liberals flew enemy colors. Now they kiss Bowe Bergdahls ass.
Viet_flags.jpg

Not what I said. I said you would have been trained in country for the LRRP, which was true,and since you did not know that, I know you were lying.

Nothing you can do about getting caught, little one.

Step along, troop, step along.

You claimed YOU trained me at MACV RECONDO Nha Trang ya yellow lying piece of shit. I questioned you about being SF and you ran same as this time. I was already 11F40 Echo Recon, had been on several ops, so all I needed at RECONDO was small unit tactics. I doubt you ever served in US Armed Forces...you sure as hell were never in the RVN. It's really too bad I can't remind you of that in person.

You are lying. I said you were trained in country if you were a LRRP, which you argued about and then gave up. Yes, regardless of any other training anywhere else in the world, you received your LRRP training in country. Your threat is meaningless. Move along, troop.

No threat....it's just that a washed-out old coward like you can't get over being exposed. I put in for RECONDO, was accepted, did the training, and got put on a team. You have no idea what that was or who ran it.....when I asked you about your claim, you spouted some horseshit and got laughed off the page. You know it, I know it. There's always a wannabe on these boards and here it's you.

Abdullah Bergdahl is in a prime location to complete his mission.

Manchurian candidate maybe? The SLA turned debutante Patty Hearst into a murderess in a matter of months....the Taliban had Bowe for 5 years.

Patty Hearst didn't seek out the SLA. Bergdahl had something in mind when he deserted. The taliban took his desire and gave it direction.

You've missed the point....Hearst was kidnapped as was Bergdahl. He had no reason to expect being taken a prisoner....I think he planned to join them. And not necessarily as a fighter, but an adviser. I doubt he thought he'd have value as a hostage; if he hadn't he'd have been beheaded and delivered back.

You claimed YOU trained me at MACV RECONDO Nha Trang ya yellow lying piece of shit. I questioned you about being SF and you ran same as this time. I was already 11F40 Echo Recon, had been on several ops, so all I needed at RECONDO was small unit tactics. I doubt you ever served in US Armed Forces...you sure as hell were never in the RVN. It's really too bad I can't remind you of that in person.

You are lying. I said you were trained in country if you were a LRRP, which you argued about and then gave up. Yes, regardless of any other training anywhere else in the world, you received your LRRP training in country. Your threat is meaningless. Move along, troop.

No threat....it's just that a washed-out old coward like you can't get over being exposed. I put in for RECONDO, was accepted, did the training, and got put on a team. You have no idea what that was or who ran it.....when I asked you about your claim, you spouted some horseshit and got laughed off the page. You know it, I know it. There's always a wannabe on these boards and here it's you.

Says the washed out coward. I am talking about LRRP, and you keep deflecting.

If you were LRRP, then you were trained in country. Admit that you weren't.

Again, you made a claim, I went through you like a chainsaw and you fled. You thought I'd disappeared but I haven't. That's the thing about you valor thieves....when you get caught you run and then sneak back in hours later with some little chickenshit reply and then go back into hiding. Glad I could refresh the board's memory about what a piece of shit you are.

Again, you made a claim, I went through you like a chainsaw and you fled. You thought I'd disappeared but I haven't. That's the thing about you valor thieves....when you get caught you run and then sneak back in hours later with some little chickenshit reply and then go back into hiding. Glad I could refresh the board's memory about what a piece of shit you are.

In other words, you snuck out of your hiding place, I smacked your argument down, and you are weaseling.

If you actually served in Vietnam, good for you. Bu either you were trained in country as a LRRP, or you were not a LRRP.

Nothing else counts, other than your admission of omission. It's called the doctrine of affirmative silence.

Last edited:

In other words, you snuck out of your hiding place, I smacked your argument down, and you are weaseling.

If you actually served in Vietnam, good for you. Bu either you were trained in country as a LRRP, or you were not a LRRP.

Nothing else counts, other than your admission of omission. It's called the doctrine of affirmative silence.

Once again you step in it. The LRRP school at Nha Trang was to standardize teams so they could operate in any sector and interchange members. The reason you don't know this is that not only were you not an instructor, but you know nothing about the LRRP/LRP training at Nha Trang. My first team had USMC, AC/AM, and 173rd AB. Now your wormy brain is swimming and once again, you're exposed as a stinkin FRAUD.

Bo Bergdahl doesn't speak to his family... in English!

He and his Father speak Farsi. So there ya' go.

Once again you step in it. The LRRP school at Nha Trang was to standardize teams so they could operate in any sector and interchange members. The reason you don't know this is that not only were you not an instructor, but you know nothing about the LRRP/LRP training at Nha Trang. My first team had USMC, AC/AM, and 173rd AB. Now your wormy brain is swimming and once again, you're exposed as a stinkin FRAUD.

I gave all that info in the other thread, from which you are now pulling my information.

Now either you were trained in country or not. Yes or no.

I gave all that info in the other thread, from which you are now pulling my information.

:lol: You never had any "information" you asshole. Dig out the thread and repost it here verbatim from LINKS....not after you've changed who said what around.

Here's an easy one....why does a LRRP team all drink from the same canteen during a water break? Good luck corporal google...now run and hide like ya always do....go on SCAT!

:lol: You never had any "information" you asshole. Dig out the thread and repost it here verbatim from LINKS....not after you've changed who said what around.

Here's an easy one....why does a LRRP team all drink from the same canteen during a water break? Good luck corporal google...now run and hide like ya always do....go on SCAT!

:lol: 18 minutes gone....a LRRP instructor would answer my question in 18 seconds.

Yes or no, traintime. No more of your weaseling.

Yes or no: were you trained in country as I said you were.

If you won't answer, then you are a make believe wannabee like the sealies we have had to deal with from time to time.

Last edited:
Yes or no, traintime. No more of your weaseling.

Yes or no: were you trained in country as I said you were.

If you won't answer, then you are a make believe wannabee like the sealies we have had to deal with from time to time.

:lol: Couldn't google the answer eh, chump?

1. Douglas B. "Pete" Peterson.
2. I will not name, he was not a public figure.

My father served in Vietnam, as did my brother in law, and two older cousins.

Nor am I thrilled with Obama, I voted for McCain 2008. My daddy served in WWII at age 17, Vietnam in his 40s, your heroes, Ronnie Reagan, and George W. Bush stayed HOME. (I admire George HW Bush, Robert Dole, and Richard Nixon, they served.)

You voted for McCAIN in 2008? Hmmmm....it seems fewer and fewer voted for Obozo and yet he won in a landslide. I understand your embarrassment. My dad was 4th wave at Normandy and fought all the way to the Rhine. My uncle got as far as Saipan before a jap bullet found him. My tour in the RVN was '67-'68 during Tet. And like your family, mine has served in every war this nation has fought. My "heroes" RR and 43 both served but not in combat; which doesn't reflect on either man's time in the presidency. Neither pronounced the word corpsman as CORPSE MAN after two years in the Oval Office. Maybe Barry was too busy golfing and fundraising to spend much time knowing anything about the men fighting his wars.

No, Obama didn't serve, Bush II did see some danger, flying NG aircraft isn't a walk in the park (according to those I know in the Florida Guard), Reagan was in the cavalry, WWII was not horse intensive. Men like Dole & McCain I respect for their sacrifice, and their political sense. I of course admire Gen. Powell, read he & McCain do not get along. My father was on the Colorado when she was hit in WWII, went on to the Bon Homme Richard, Wright, and Independence, among others. My father thought little of Reagan, guess I picked it up from him.

Nixon, cursed by many, in retrospect, seems a fine President, except for his paranoia. I met Clinton for a brief handshake in the early days of campaign '92, didn't like him them, and never grew to like him.

Ford is the forgotten men who held us together after Watergate, he gave up his chance at being President for the good of the nation, pardoning Nixon was best for the country.

I was surprised Bush II won in 2000, and surprised Obama won in 2008, he seemed too young & inexperienced. Thus, though I am a Democrat, I do not toe any part line.

The F-102 was called the "Widow Maker" for a reason. Anyone flying around in one of those was easily in as much danger as John F. Kerry in his ski boat blowing up piles of rice.

Forum List

Back