Boston Stuck With Biden

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
The poor folks of Boston must tolerate a scmuck like joe biden on the anniversary of the marathon bombing... Which occured under the obama regimes watch as it were.... Shameful

The poor folks of Boston must tolerate a scmuck like joe biden on the anniversary of the marathon bombing... Which occured under the obama regimes watch as it were.... Shameful

I watched his speech for awhile and I have to say he didn't screw up the part I was watching. So far he was respectful and I didn't see any political BS while I was watching.

Yes, by golly. It is Barack Obama's fault a couple of assholes were able to make a bomb in a backpack and leave it on a sidewalk in a crowd somewhere in America. I cannot believe Obama did not catch that!

Thank you for establishing such a low standard for the next all-seeing, all-powerful, all-knowing President.

Last edited:
If only the community organizer had received a presidential daily brief on the threat....

The tv has been jacked up with this crap all afternoon. Every channel too. I had to turn on reruns of sex and the city to get away from it. And CNN. They would not even break away from airplanes for it lol.

Last edited:

Yes, by golly. It is Barack Obama's fault a couple of assholes were able to make a bomb in a backpack and leave it on a sidewalk in a crowd somewhere in America. I cannot believe Obama did not catch that!

Thank you for establishing such a low standard for the next all-seeing, all-powerful, all-knowing President.

Wasn't it Bush's fault?

No?

Didn't the Russians warn us? Didn't they give us everything but his phone number?

Didn't they tell us he was a dangerous dude?

Know what else? The DoJ didn't even notify Boston PD that this idiot was living there.

Who's in charge at DoJ? Some guy named Himmler, I think.... :dunno:

And remember the scumbag's roommate had this bumper sticker on his car?

terrorista-1-license-plate.jpg

Some people might call that a 'clue'. As in get one.

But I guess the FBI was busy checking up on all those Tea Party terrorists. :dunno:

You guys are fucking hilarious.

The only "shameful" thing I see is this thread.

Dewd, the day of, and the day after, the bombing, conservatives were being blamed for the bombings all over the LSM.

In fact, some members of the LSM kept on blaming 'right wingers' for DAYS afterwards.

Same thing they did with blaming Sarah Palin in the Gabby Giffords shooting. Plus, they tried to tell everybody that the guy was a right winger when the fact is, he was more leftist than anything...... Besides being insane.

Then there was the airplane flown in the Federal Building by the leftist but the LSM tried to cast the blame on the right. When the truth came out, the LSM went silent on the topic.

When you have a TOTALLY unfair media, people are going to get fed up and angry.

Maybe too much. Maybe over-react.

And maybe, bad things happen that shouldn't happen.

Look at who started the shit-slinging, then talk to us

Dewd, the day of, and the day after, the bombing, conservatives were being blamed for the bombings all over the LSM.

In fact, some members of the LSM kept on blaming 'right wingers' for DAYS afterwards.

Same thing they did with blaming Sarah Palin in the Gabby Giffords shooting. Plus, they tried to tell everybody that the guy was a right winger when the fact is, he was more leftist than anything...... Besides being insane.

Then there was the airplane flown in the Federal Building by the leftist but the LSM tried to cast the blame on the right. When the truth came out, the LSM went silent on the topic.

The fact that some people on the "other side" do ridiculous things does not make it any less stupid for you to do the same thing. What are you guys, kindergartners?

If the democrats jumped off a cliff, would you do it too?

The fact that some people on the "other side" do ridiculous things does not make it any less stupid for you to do the same thing. What are you guys, kindergartners?

If the democrats jumped off a cliff, would you do it too?

if there is a god, i can only hope

Forum List

Back