Boston cops found four children in "squalid conditions" at a drag party alongside drugs and sex toys

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Maybe when we reach the point where people can go to a drag party with four children locked away and nobody cares, and city officials try to hide it, I think we've gotten a bit too tolerant.

Yes, this is a real, tragic story from South Boston over the past weekend.

Police were called to a transgender "drag" party at an apartment in South Boston because someone there had died, but the people at the party tried to keep the cops out of the dwelling. The cops found out why when they got inside and found drugs, drag queens, sex toys, a dead body, and four children locked up and living in "squalid" conditions.

According to the incident report the children ranged from ages 5 to 10.
“All of the adult parties were being uncooperative and did not provide helpful information. All adults present denied having children inside the apartment,” they wrote.

It was a celebration of pride and love is love

Friggin Sickos

I wonder how many were " advocates" and " activists "

FfFVVvBBab.jpeg

Leftard deflection in 3...2....1

Maybe when we reach the point where people can go to a drag party with four children locked away and nobody cares, and city officials try to hide it, I think we've gotten a bit too tolerant.

Yes, this is a real, tragic story from South Boston over the past weekend.

Police were called to a transgender "drag" party at an apartment in South Boston because someone there had died, but the people at the party tried to keep the cops out of the dwelling. The cops found out why when they got inside and found drugs, drag queens, sex toys, a dead body, and four children locked up and living in "squalid" conditions.

According to the incident report the children ranged from ages 5 to 10.
“All of the adult parties were being uncooperative and did not provide helpful information. All adults present denied having children inside the apartment,” they wrote.

It was a celebration of pride and love is love

Friggin Sickos

I wonder how many were " advocates" and " activists "

View attachment 797460

Leftard deflection in 3...2....1
I wonder how many hetero parents have been found guilty of the same things.

I grew up with a mother who was a drug addict in a cockroach infested shithole apartment

We do. This is double bad, though
Really?

No threads on it though.

There is no evidence that trans people or homosexuals are worse than hetero parents when it comes to this kind of shit.

Like I said I grew up in very similar conditions with a straight drug addict mother who would occasionally trade sex for smack

Really?

No threads on it though.

There is no evidence that trans people or homosexuals are worse than hetero parents when it comes to this kind of shit.

Like I said I grew up in very similar conditions with a straight drug addict mother who would occasionally trade sex for smack
Your mother's problem wasn't being a heterosexual. It was being a drug addict. Nobody is condoning that either.

The fight for equity continues eh deflect

Who the duck are you ?a diversity officer

Knock yourselves out

I've posted on others threads who have

And said the same ........into the wood chipper with em

Now back on topic or piss off groomer

OK bigot.

FYI when I was growing up in squalor with a drug addicted mother no one gave a shit just like you really don't give a shit.

All your faux internet outrage is boring.

Really?

No threads on it though.

So what.

Kids found in squalor with drugs and sexual activity

What does it matter if the parents are gay or trans or whatever?
"This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually. "

I can't say that's what was going on there, but there's a greater possibility of it than if it was a heterosexual.

OK bigot.

FYI when I was growing up in squalor with a drug addicted mother no one gave a shit just like you really don't give a shit.

All your faux internet outrage is boring.
The issue is people are taxed. They are told their taxes are to stop what you went through. And the taxes are not low. Combine federal, city, local, regional and state taxes and it is high. So, what do people do? They can say something about things and if not, that is not of the agendas, they will be hammered as haters. Minding that they have their own problems and issues and their children having the same. What you went through sucks.

If your argument is that is happening because of "tolerance" the "tolerance" would be of people. Kids have been found being kept in horrible conditions by all sorts of people.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article276089866.html

Las Vegas couple thought child locked in cage was dead, 5 others severely beaten: police

Parents of 13 plead guilty to torture, abuse in case dubbed 'house of horrors'; David & Louise Turpin shackled, starved kids, kept some in cages

There are some really terrible excuses for people in all walks of life sadly.

Forum List

Back