Boris will be thanking Trump tonight

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
This takes the spotlight off that dickhead.What a state the World is in.

Surely we should expect better from lying, philandering, wife beating crooks ?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

kleenex-truck.jpg

You shouldn't worry so much about Trump. Instead you should go around trick or treating on October 31. May be the last time you can stockpile EU candy for awhile.

And how many undercover gay muzzies will be thanking you tonight, tommy boi?

You shouldn't worry so much about Trump. Instead you should go around trick or treating on October 31. May be the last time you can stockpile EU candy for awhile.
4/1 is the best you can get on us leaving. No brexit is available at 1/6. Its looking great.

4/1 is the best you can get on us leaving. No brexit is available at 1/6. Its looking great.

Cool but people should be stocking up with that money instead of gambling with it. Here is how it will play out--Boris comes back in October with a deal which leaves the backstop contingent on that deal passing. Parliament then has to approve it or not. If it does not, then the EU will not agree to an extension because the backstop is a deal-breaker and Boris will not negotiate with it. The UK then crashes out of the EU. The only way the EU grants an extension is then if there is an election called before the deadline. Otherwise, it is game over. BJ either gets his election or he gets his October 31 Brexit. Either way, he wins. The backstop has always been his political trump card to defeat the remainers and the can't shit or get off the pot Labour party.

Cool but people should be stocking up with that money instead of gambling with it. Here is how it will play out--Boris comes back in October with a deal which leaves the backstop contingent on that deal passing. Parliament then has to approve it or not. If it does not, then the EU will not agree to an extension because the backstop is a deal-breaker and Boris will not negotiate with it. The UK then crashes out of the EU. The only way the EU grants an extension is then if there is an election called before the deadline. Otherwise, it is game over. BJ either gets his election or he gets his October 31 Brexit. Either way, he wins. The backstop has always been his political trump card to defeat the remainers and the can't shit or get off the pot Labour party.
Any backstop is anathema to the pointy heads who back him up. I cant see that happening but we plumb new depths every day. He is getting a pasting on tv at the moment.

Any backstop is anathema to the pointy heads who back him up. I cant see that happening but we plumb new depths every day. He is getting a pasting on tv at the moment.

Masturbation. Clock is ticking until the tidal wave comes back at them. So is Labour going to back the final deal to avoid a snap election or are they going to cause a no-deal brexit followed by a snap election? Either way, fence sitting is about to become very painful for them.

You have to wonder, though. His recent defeat at the hands of the Supreme Court makes anything May suffered pale by comparison, and he is still trying to sell the sunny stories about the big, beautiful deals he'll be negotiating with the EU, and then with the rest of the world. A connection to reality doesn't appear to be his strongest suit, to put it mildly, for if one thing is clear by now, he isn't even seriously negotiating with the EU. That, quite obviously, isn't the way to go if crashing out "by accident" is what he intends - say, by formally demanding an extension, as required by law, while providing a justification for it so feeble and flippant as to be laughed out of the room by the EU, and then running out the clock.

With BoJo at the helm, you cannot possibly rule anything out, no matter how immature or imbecilic. The only thing I know is, he's fighting for his survival in office against the mouth-breathers from the Brexit party, and whoever thinks, "There is a limit, THIS he will not do," whatever "THIS" is, may very well end up surprised.

Masturbation. Clock is ticking until the tidal wave comes back at them. So is Labour going to back the final deal to avoid a snap election or are they going to cause a no-deal brexit followed by a snap election? Either way, fence sitting is about to become very painful for them.
Corbyn is a wanker.

You have to wonder, though. His recent defeat at the hands of the Supreme Court makes anything May suffered pale by comparison, and he is still trying to sell the sunny stories about the big, beautiful deals he'll be negotiating with the EU, and then with the rest of the world. A connection to reality doesn't appear to be his strongest suit, to put it mildly, for if one thing is clear by now, he isn't even seriously negotiating with the EU. That, quite obviously, isn't the way to go if crashing out "by accident" is what he intends - say, by formally demanding an extension, as required by law, while providing a justification for it so feeble and flippant as to be laughed out of the room by the EU, and then running out the clock.

With BoJo at the helm, you cannot possibly rule anything out, no matter how immature or imbecilic. The only thing I know is, he's fighting for his survival in office against the mouth-breathers from the Brexit party, and whoever thinks, "There is a limit, THIS he will not do," whatever "THIS" is, may very well end up surprised.

I think he has lost control of all of it and I am expecting more laws to be passed reducing his wriggle room.

I think he has lost control of all of it and I am expecting more laws to be passed reducing his wriggle room.

Who is controlling it, then, on the British side?

It may well be the Commons will try to reign him in. The other side of that coin is he'll try to create facts faster than the Commons can preclude him from creating. And no, I also don't know what he is going to do, other than to note he is utterly unreasonable and unencumbered by facts, which puts the Commons at a disadvantage since MPs can hardly anticipate what lies ahead.

Who is controlling it, then, on the British side?

It may well be the Commons will try to reign him in. The other side of that coin is he'll try to create facts faster than the Commons can preclude him from creating. And no, I also don't know what he is going to do, other than to note he is utterly unreasonable and unencumbered by facts, which puts the Commons at a disadvantage since MPs can hardly anticipate what lies ahead.
I dont think there is a guiding hand at work. Stopping "no deal" is the cause at the moment. If he gets a deal then it moves on to putting that deal to the people. Its unlikely he will get a deal. So I would guess that brexit will be postponed and we will have an election. .

Forum List

Back