Border residents express 'hopelessness'. "I can't believe the American people are just sitting by watching this unfold"

These women mostly live on tribal land, which is why they're supposedly not "tracked" by US police. So, they are mostly murdered by fellow Indigenous people. Right?

And the goal is to use the US police force to track them? (white people?)
In other words, “it’s your problem, you deal with it.”
White people have more to gain from abducting and killing Native women than we do. In my culture women are sacred.

In other words, “it’s your problem, you deal with it.”
White people have more to gain from abducting and killing Native women than we do. In my culture women are sacred.

But they're not, obviously, since tribal lands are full of abuse and even murder of women. Right?

Your culture is not just what your people say they believe--it's what they do. Do you really need me to cite the stats on violence on tribal land?

But they're not, obviously, since tribal lands are full of abuse and even murder of women. Right?

Your culture is not just what your people say they believe--it's what they do. Do you really need me to cite the stats on violence on tribal land?
Cite accurate stats by native tribes, not the government, concerning this issue.

Cite accurate stats by native tribes, not the government, concerning this issue.

Ha! And native tribes would have no reason to cover up what goes on, right? Geez.

I notice you tap dancing around this issue. You're not making the claim that white people are coming on tribal land to commit all this violence so that's something.

I agree that it’s deplorable that we allow this as a nation. I find it very disappointing that the property owners along the border haven’t banded together to defend their property in whatever way is necessary.

It's astounding how many people still beliieve that humans still work in agriculture and mow lawns. I have not seen anyone mow a lawn in ten years.

You have robots mowing your lawn? Or does nobody ever mow their lawn on what ever planet you live on?

I have never seen anyone but a human mowing a lawn.

As for Ag, it depends on the crop. Some are very human dependent as machines do not have a soft enough touch

I don't like Texas it's full of Texicans...I do live at the border of Arkansas and Missouri.
If Americans moved to the border, reality might sink in with immigration, just like reality is sinking in with sanctuary cities receiving bus loads of the problem they voted for.

Texas needs to get bus loads to your neck of the woods.

FwBfNfPagAAzLwo.jpeg

If Americans moved to the border, reality might sink in with immigration, just like reality is sinking in with sanctuary cities receiving bus loads of the problem they voted for.

Texas needs to get bus loads to your neck of the woods.

View attachment 785310
It's been going on for a long time and you want to bitch about it now, well, good luck, you are fighting the capitalist who wants the labor.

It's been going on for a long time and you want to bitch about it now, well good luck.
No, in the UK we've been bitching about illegal immigration for decades, that's why we have more laws than America on this problem. An employer of an illegal immigrant is fined $20,000 per employee hired, and a landlord who rents to an illegal £3,000.

In America, the fools on the Left embrace and kiss illegals, and your view is, "Pfft, well it's been going on for years".

The border towns and residents have been abandoned and betrayed by their own government and their politicians who care more about their own agenda.

No, in the UK we've been bitching about illegal immigration for decades, that's why we have more laws than America on this problem. An employer of an illegal immigrant is fined $20,000 per employee hired, and a landlord who rents to an illegal £3,000.

In America, the fools on the Left embrace and kiss illegals, and your view is, "Pfft, well it's been going on for years".
It is the right that refuses to implement E-Verify, especially for agribusiness. So in other words you are yet another myopic misguided ignorant fool who is easily led by the nose via the echo chamber...Congrats.

It is the right that refuses to implement E-Verify, especially for agribusiness. So in other words you are yet another myopic misguided ignorant fool who is easily led by the nose via the echo chamber...Congrats.
I'm a Brit that understands English, could you decipher the part in bold please, must be in some American speak/crap/shite thing.

Ha! And native tribes would have no reason to cover up what goes on, right? Geez.

I notice you tap dancing around this issue. You're not making the claim that white people are coming on tribal land to commit all this violence so that's something.
Of the two cultures, which one has broken over 400 treaties? The government. Thus the government is not trustworthy. The government is supposed to protect its citizens. Are we Natives no longer considered citizens?
You need to prove that these crimes are committed on reservations by natives. Personally I don’t care who is doing it. Genocide against my people has to stop.
You realize they will be going after our children’s next, right? You fuckers won’t be satisfied until we are all dead. And you want us to stand for your anthem?! Fuck that.

Of the two cultures, which one has broken over 400 treaties? The government. Thus the government is not trustworthy. The government is supposed to protect its citizens. Are we Natives no longer considered citizens?
You need to prove that these crimes are committed on reservations by natives. Personally I don’t care who is doing it. Genocide against my people has to stop.
You realize they will be going after our children’s next, right? You fuckers won’t be satisfied until we are all dead. And you want us to stand for your anthem?! Fuck that.

What do you want? Do you want to be citizens or not? You seem like you do not, except when you want better police protection.

Go and live on the border.

Did that from 2000-2003. My first day on the job being driven around the ranges closes to the Air Station we encountered a half a dozen illegals. During the next 3 years it was a bi-weekly event to have to suspend air-to-ground training due to illegals in the bombing ranges. They knew the BP would not follow them into the ranges.

Forum List

Back