Border Agent's Sentence Commuted

The Navy isn't border patrol, dear. SWAT teams are held accountable to the law, you stupid woman. Get your head out of your ass and quit pretending that the border patrol is part of the military.

Okay............

Listen you twat faced ****, I didn't say that they were part of it, I said that they FOLLOW SOME OF THE SAME FUCKING PROTOCOLS.

Is it hard only being able to see out of your belly button?

Figures......you're probably a college chick who is scamming for a rich hubby, if you don't have one already.

You're almost as stupid as Elizabeth HasselBITCH from the View.

Oh yeah.......seen my fucking avatar bitch? I'm a dude.

You're just a ****.

What's all this then?

Looks like an interesting discussion, but I'm already 8 pages behind. Can anyone catch me up in 75 words or less...in return for some pos rep?

Okay then.......short version......

Ravi the bitch says that the border patrol agents were trying to cover up a crime scene, and, also was wondering why there wasn't tape around where they shot him, as well as is inferring that she knows more than those that have actually been in the situations. Doesn't she realize that THEY WERE ON THE FUCKING BORDER? Oh yeah......it's also kinda hard to put police tape up over a river.

She thinks Bush Jr. was wrong for commuting their sentences.

Did that catch you up enough? If so, send the payment.........

What's all this then?

Looks like an interesting discussion, but I'm already 8 pages behind. Can anyone catch me up in 75 words or less...in return for some pos rep?
When Ravi addresses someone as "dear" then you know she's really getting PO'ed.

There, I caught you up in only 13 words.

I'll take my rep now, please.

Ravi the bitch says that the border patrol agents were trying to cover up a crime scene, and, also was wondering why there wasn't tape around where they shot him, as well as is inferring that she knows more than those that have actually been in the situations. Doesn't she realize that THEY WERE ON THE FUCKING BORDER? Oh yeah......it's also kinda hard to put police tape up over a river.

Why did you down grade Ravi from **** to bitch?

Just wondering.

I still stand by what I said before. It's a good thing that these two men are no longer in jail, but Bush knew the facts two years ago, and deserves to be tried for it. If anyone doubts that he knew two years ago, I direct you to the KFI640AM website. Plenty of interviews, lot's of interesting facts regarding who knew what at the time. You do not play with the freedom of American citizens, and Bush needs to answer for it. And, RetGySgt, just because you're a latent homo doesn't mean you need to resort to calling people retards.

I still stand by what I said before. It's a good thing that these two men are no longer in jail, but Bush knew the facts two years ago, and deserves to be tried for it. If anyone doubts that he knew two years ago, I direct you to the KFI640AM website. Plenty of interviews, lot's of interesting facts regarding who knew what at the time. You do not play with the freedom of American citizens, and Bush needs to answer for it. And, RetGySgt, just because you're a latent homo doesn't mean you need to resort to calling people retards.

The only latent anything is you. A Retard indeed. These men were tried and convicted by the LEGAL authority of the Government. I believe they were wrongly convicted. However the President does not. What he believed was that they had spent enough time in jail and so COMMUTED the sentence. He did not Pardon them. He did not overturn their conviction. He simple decided they had spent enough time in Prison for the crime.

Your moronic claim that Bush should somehow be tried is ignorant and , well, RETARDED. Thus making YOU a Retard.

RetGySgt, we all know you're gay. I think it's sad that you're the last one to figure it out. Here are your options: You can continue to posit straw men and ad hominem attacks(which make you look silly, or should I say thilly?), or you can just do us all a favor and go to the bathhouse you obviously want to visit.

RetGySgt, we all know you're gay. I think it's sad that you're the last one to figure it out. Here are your options: You can continue to posit straw men and ad hominem attacks(which make you look silly, or should I say thilly?), or you can just do us all a favor and go to the bathhouse you obviously want to visit.

No strawman at all. You made a claim that on its face is wrong and ignorant. Bush did not PARDON the men. So your claim that he should have Pardoned them 2 years ago is erroneous and ignores the FACTS in evidence. As for attacks you seem quite capable of them yourself. So tell ya what Bucky? Go fuck your boyfriend.

You do know that you have proved my point. First of all, our fellow posters will decide who is guilty of fallacious arguments(and no, fallacious doesn't mean what you think it means, you old queen), and...as for attack, yep,I'm better at it then you are, but just remember this, you hit me first, and you will get what you deserve.

You do know that you have proved my point. First of all, our fellow posters will decide who is guilty of fallacious arguments(and no, fallacious doesn't mean what you think it means, you old queen), and...as for attack, yep,I'm better at it then you are, but just remember this, you hit me first, and you will get what you deserve.

Ya cause well on an internet board where we do not know each other, you can sure hurt me. I am trembling in my boots.

Again for the stupid and slow ( that would be you). Bush did not pardon them, he did not say they should not have been convicted, he did not say they should be forgiven for the crime they were convicted of. He said they had served enough time for that crime.

Further you dumb shit, a Pardon is not somehow a criminal action, if it were we would have strung up Clinton when he pardon a criminal that had never served a day in jail because he ran away to another Country. A man that paid Clinton to Pardon him. Your ignorant claim is most definately RETARDED.

Oh OK, now you want to play it like I decided to attack you? You're a pussy. You hit and ran, and then couldn't man up, and I won't forget it.

Oh OK, now you want to play it like I decided to attack you? You're a pussy. You hit and ran, and then couldn't man up, and I won't forget it.

LOL, RETARD alert RETARD ALERT.

Hey dumb as rocks, you made an ignorant claim and keep making it. The one that needs to man up, is your tired ass. You claim a sitting President should be tried for "Pardoning" someone. When in fact he did not pardon them and even if he had one can not make that into some kind of crime.

I understand the difference between pardoning and commuting. I also stand by my assertion that you don't mess with the freedom of American citizens for political,or any other,reasons. If you are into keeping dudes in jail just because it's convenient for you, I guess that says a lot about you. I also stand by my assertion that you are a pussy. you fell for the gay trap, you called me retard twice today, you even resorted to talking about a hypothetical "face to face" meeting where you would teach me a lesson. I give the admins permission to give you my home address, and I forfeit my right to claim they are liable for anything that results due to that action. You're a pussy.

I understand the difference between pardoning and commuting. I also stand by my assertion that you don't mess with the freedom of American citizens for political,or any other,reasons. If you are into keeping dudes in jail just because it's convenient for you, I guess that says a lot about you. I also stand by my assertion that you are a pussy. you fell for the gay trap, you called me retard twice today, you even resorted to talking about a hypothetical "face to face" meeting where you would teach me a lesson. I give the admins permission to give you my home address, and I forfeit my right to claim they are liable for anything that results due to that action. You're a pussy.

You will need to quote where I said I wanted to meet you face to face. But who cares. You will find threats are not tolerated on this board. So go ahead make some more.

Once again on the point. No one "messed" with anyone's freedom. The men were convicted and sent to jail and President Bush decided that 2 years was long enough to serve for the crime they were convicted off. Further it is the sole power of the President to commute or Pardon anyone at ANY time he chooses. And you nor anyone else can claim it is a crime cause they did not do it when YOU thought they should have.

Like I said RETARD ALERT.

Whatever, you poor sap. You can't provide evidence that the border patrol is free to pick up their shell casings and operate like the military in a war zone so you have a meltdown. The law, the courts, and the jury disagree with you. The border patrol is not the military, else this would have never been tried in civilian court.

Traditionally presidents issue pardons on their last days in office. These men were judged guilty and Bush's commutation doesn't make them less guilty. Perhaps he agreed with the judgment but disagreed with the harsh sentence. At least that is how I judge the case. They were guilty but their sentence was unduly harsh.

Traditionally presidents issue pardons on their last days in office. These men were judged guilty and Bush's commutation doesn't make them less guilty. Perhaps he agreed with the judgment but disagreed with the harsh sentence. At least that is how I judge the case. They were guilty but their sentence was unduly harsh.

This guy is brain dead. He can not grasp that fact Ravi. He actually thinks that one can put on trial a President for commuting a sentence or as he originally thought, a Pardon. The President has the power to do either for any or no reason at all. It is a power he has and can not be limited. Hell Clinton sold several Pardons and no one batted an eye. The Constitution rests that power in the President.

Whatever, you poor sap. You can't provide evidence that the border patrol is free to pick up their shell casings and operate like the military in a war zone so you have a meltdown. The law, the courts, and the jury disagree with you. The border patrol is not the military, else this would have never been tried in civilian court.

I would venture that even the military police know not to tamper with a crime scene.

I wonder if Biker is the the new Soggy?

Perhaps he will tell us all about military procedures concerning the paving of military driveways by undocumented contractors?

Forum List

Back