Border Agents ‘Face Retribution’ For Reporting Large Illegal Alien Groups

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
So goes the assertion that the Obuma Administration is HARD on illegals!

Fox News Insider ^
Border Patrol agents gave eye-opening testimony on Capitol Hill last week, saying that they “face retribution” for reporting large groups of illegal immigrants. “Management will either take them out of the field and assign them to processing detainees at the station or assign them to a fixed position in low volume areas as a punishment,” border agent Chris Cabrera said before the Senate Homeland Security Committee on Tuesday. These revelations come as the Department of Homeland Security confirms that it released more than 30,000 illegal aliens onto U.S. streets last year. …

While the O.P is a reliable poster, I have naturally learned to be wary of all I read on the internet.

But, if this is true, lets us consider what it means....What this means:

Border Agents "Face retribution” for reporting large groups of illegal immigrants.

I think it means that Barak Obama wants as many Illegal Mexicans coming into the country as he can get; that he has violated the Constitution by illegal dictates whose sole design is to set these illegal Mexicans on a course to eventually VOTE; to thus turn Texas into a blue state....and, while it is classic Chicago Politics....when it is moved into the White House, and vested with the duty to defend the United States for things like, say...Foreign Encroachments....it all takes on a much more sinister aspect....which looks mostly like TREASON.

What else could it be? The bad man, this liar, Obama, is subverting the Law to allow an Invasion of the very sovereign Borders he is Sworn to protect.....because he needs the VOTES.

If the Border Patrol Agents did testify to this then, although much investigation is yet to be done...it needs to an Instigation For TREASON.

Forum List

Back