Booming Consumer Confidence Data this Morning

So basically Trump and fake Fox news tell you any lie and you believe it, but audited and verified government data, the same data under all presidents, is somehow made up, because you don't like what it says.

Yup sure.
Republicans are the joke of the world. You people are a new type of pathetic.
You're an arrogant, dishonest gasbag trying to gaslight people into believing what you say instead of what they see all around them,

especially when it comes to check-writing time. Go to hell, you lying turdworm!

The it's going to be just like Clinton thing is completely made up by you and your ilk. You can't have a boom like that in a high interest rate, high inflation situation. It's impossible.
hey retard what were rates in 1995????????
AHAHAHA !

go look it up you dumb fuck
you are just stupid, literally you are a total joke and clueless to everything.
AHAHAHAHAH !!!

right now rates are at a normal level- similar level as 1995, Trump had a weak trash economy that crashed when they tried to raise rates to a little 2%

hey retard what were rates in 1995????????
AHAHAHA !

go look it up you dumb fuck
you are just stupid, literally you are a total joke and clueless to everything.
AHAHAHAHAH !!!

right now rates are at a normal level- similar level as 1995, Trump had a weak trash economy that crashed when they tried to raise rates to a little 2%

Then ignore the inflation.

Then ignore the inflation.
Next time you try and go up against me you better have your facts and history correct. Its so obvious you are just a clueless kid who has no real knowledge of any of this.
You didn't even know what interest rates were in the 90s.

Anyways get back to us when you actually have facts and data to support anything you say. Don't feel too bad, I have destroyed a lot stronger and wiser people than you before.

you cant explain it without making excuses.....i can explain it....biden is nothing compared to obama and clinton...
It doesn't require addressing.

Economic sentiment polls have no value because most respondents have no idea what they are saying...

Next time you try and go up against me you better have your facts and history correct. Its so obvious you are just a clueless kid who has no real knowledge of any of this.
You didn't even know what interest rates were in the 90s.

Anyways get back to us when you actually have facts and data to support anything you say. Don't feel too bad, I have destroyed a lot stronger and wiser people than you before.

One small mistake, and you still haven't done anything but spew useless bullshit.

And you continue to ignore the inflation effects, the crime effects, and the commercial real estate market in large cities.

Plus the cost adding AGW nonsense.

It doesn't require addressing.

Economic sentiment polls have no value because most respondents have no idea what they are saying...

Generally I would agree with you. I do take the census business outlook survey a little more seriously. I am not loving that it has been trending down for several months which suggests a lot of businesses are not that optimistic about their situation as they once were.

Forum List

Back