Michael Bloomberg and Hillary ClintonAP; Getty Images
MORE ON:
MICHAEL BLOOMBERG
Bloomberg could kill America's car culture if elected president

Mike Bloomberg's Instagram memes may not count as political ads

Mike Bloomberg surpasses Joe Biden in latest Florida poll

Bloomberg's blunders back in the spotlight
He’s with her?

Mike Bloomberg could team up with Hillary Clinton to try to take down President Trump in November — by making her his running mate.

Bloomberg’s internal polling has found the combo “would be a formidable force,” campaign sources told the Drudge Report Saturday.

Clinton, who lost her 2016 White House bid to Trump despite winning the popular vote, said last week that she would “probably” not accept an offer to run as another Democrat’s veep.

“I never say never because I believe in serving my country,” she told talk show host Ellen DeGeneres. “But it’s never going to happen.”

But the former New York mayor may press the question.

Clinton and Bloomberg were spotted together in December at a dinner with daughter Chelsea, Page Six reported – supposedly to celebrate the birthday of socialite Annette de la Renta.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/15/bloomberg-reportedly-considering-hillary-clinton-as-his-running-mate/
Well, that would certainly be a winning ticket (sarcasm)

Hillary Clinton's ego is to big to accept the number two spot. Unless she was granted co presidency status.

Legendary journalist Sam Donaldson has endorsed Mini Mike. CONGRATS? Sam covered campaigns for 52 years, and this is the first time he's endorsed anyone.
Crazy Sam.....I remember him trying to get to the major leagues of broadcasting networks CBS and NBC at the time when ABC was a half a network. He became something out of tenure as the network finally got bigger.

35 years the Republicans trying to slander Hillary. Even chanting lock her up lock her up like they’re the banana republican party.

she got to see Trump impeached.

she got to watch most of his campaign staff go to prison.

She got to watch his personal lawyer go to prison.

Who knows? She might even get to see Trump go to prison.

Yanno, I think this is just a rumor started by those on the right. Hillary hasn't been politically viable since 2016, and if she was brought on as VP for anyone, that campaign would be doomed to failure.

Sorry, but Hillary isn't running, no matter how much you right wing idiots want her to.

I guess the Clinton Foundation was in dire need of some money, eh?

Bloomberg will fix that. He has cash to burn.

And Trump gets to beat her twice. :laughing0301:

Bloomberg reportedly considering Hillary Clinton as his running mate
By Mary Kay Linge

February 15, 2020 | 11:25am

Enlarge Image
bloomberg-clinton.jpg

MORE ON:
MICHAEL BLOOMBERG

He’s with her?

Mike Bloomberg could team up with Hillary Clinton to try to take down President Trump in November — by making her his running mate.

Bloomberg’s internal polling has found the combo “would be a formidable force,” campaign sources told the Drudge Report Saturday.

Clinton, who lost her 2016 White House bid to Trump despite winning the popular vote, said last week that she would “probably” not accept an offer to run as another Democrat’s veep.

“I never say never because I believe in serving my country,” she told talk show host Ellen DeGeneres. “But it’s never going to happen.”

Clinton and Bloomberg were spotted together in December at a dinner with daughter Chelsea, Page Six reported – supposedly to celebrate the birthday of socialite Annette de la Renta.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/15/bloomberg-reportedly-considering-hillary-clinton-as-his-running-mate/
Well, that would certainly be a winning ticket (sarcasm)

I understood your sarcasm. :04:

Yanno, I think this is just a rumor started by those on the right. Hillary hasn't been politically viable since 2016, and if she was brought on as VP for anyone, that campaign would be doomed to failure.

Sorry, but Hillary isn't running, no matter how much you right wing idiots want her to.

No need for her to run.
The fix is in.

You know, considering the fact that Hillary hasn't been politically viable since she lost in 2016, I think this is a rumor started by those on the right who desperately hope it will be so.

If Bloomberg were stupid enough to put Hillary on the ticket with him, it would be worse than when McCain put Palin on with him.

Sources close to Bloomberg campaign tell DRUDGE REPORT that candidate is considering Hillary Clinton as running mate, after their polling found the Bloomberg-Clinton combination would be formidable force... MORE

DRUDGE has learned that Bloomberg himself would go as far as to change his official residence from New York to homes he owns in Colorado or Florida, since the electoral college makes it hard for a POTUS and VPOTUS from the same state... Developing..

Well, first they can't because they are both from New York. It's not that the EC makes it hard, it's that it's specifically prohibited by the constitution.

Secondly, there's no enthusaism for Hillary in the party at this point.

Did you read the article ? He's apparently said he'll move his official residence to Colorado.

Drudge.
Take it with a grain of salt.

DRUDGE REPORT 2020®

Sources close to Bloomberg campaign tell DRUDGE REPORT that candidate is considering Hillary Clinton as running mate, after their polling found the Bloomberg-Clinton combination would be formidable force... MORE

DRUDGE has learned that Bloomberg himself would go as far as to change his official residence from New York to homes he owns in Colorado or Florida, since the electoral college makes it hard for a POTUS and VPOTUS from the same state... Developing..

EQ05hHMVUAU0EIW

EXCLUSIVE: BLOOMBERG CONSIDERS HILLARY RUNNING MATE
if they win he better hire a food taster !

You know, considering the fact that Hillary hasn't been politically viable since she lost in 2016, I think this is a rumor started by those on the right who desperately hope it will be so.

If Bloomberg were stupid enough to put Hillary on the ticket with him, it would be worse than when McCain put Palin on with him.

How would it be "stupid" for Mini Mike to put Crooked Hillary on the ticket?

B. Hussein O. declared that Mrs. Clinton was the MOST QUALIFIED person ever to run for President, even more qualified than he was.

Wouldn't Mini-Mike recognize the same factors?

Bloomberg reportedly considering Hillary Clinton as his running mate
By Mary Kay Linge

February 15, 2020 | 11:25am

Enlarge Image
bloomberg-clinton.jpg

MORE ON:
MICHAEL BLOOMBERG

He’s with her?

Fake news.

Two wannabe OPs in a row can't tell the difference between "Bloomberg considering" and "New York Post writes clickbait headline CLAIMING Bloomberg considering with no evidence whatsoever". And now we're merged with a third wanker who thinks Drudge has an "exclusive" on speculation masturbation.

SMH. The things people piss away their time on....

Drudge.
Take it with a grain of salt.

DRUDGE REPORT 2020®

EQ05hHMVUAU0EIW

EXCLUSIVE: BLOOMBERG CONSIDERS HILLARY RUNNING MATE

After most americans heard him speak for the first time they already decided they weren't voting for him...

Out of touch king mike ....and establsiment mobster hillary...?

Avenatti 2020!
ewrXnfV.jpg

Forum List

Back