Boom times for Democrat rent-a-mobs

Well, at least the protesters are working. Are the unions paying them $15 an hour?

This is the same kind of shit the unions did when they were going after Scott Walker. I hope this turns out as well as their previous plans.

The tea party should latch onto this.

lonliestteapartyever.jpg

Apparently solidarity amongst a few fast food workers looking for a bump in pay is a tremendous threat to some of you.

"Fire 'em all!" "Take a pic of them to ID them!" Presumably to get them fired and / or go after their families to complete the intimidation. Don't forget the "not to be racist" post that is clearly racist.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Get a fricken grip.

They're not fast food workers, dipshit. That's the point. They're professional mobs roving from one fake protest to another.
Wow, another gullible dem-dupe.

Apparently solidarity amongst a few fast food workers looking for a bump in pay is a tremendous threat to some of you.

"Fire 'em all!" "Take a pic of them to ID them!" Presumably to get them fired and / or go after their families to complete the intimidation. Don't forget the "not to be racist" post that is clearly racist.

Get a fricken grip.

They're not fast food workers, dipshit. That's the point. They're professional mobs roving from one fake protest to another.
Don't you get tired of me slapping you around?

Frankly I don't believe anything you say and here's why: Right wingers have to be lied to by your owners b/c they are the top quintile in terms of net worth and you are a dependable idiot that does their bidding. They want to maintain the net worth disparity and control over you. So you'll say anything that they want and believe it.

But I'll play today. Union workers stand with non-union workers and unionized labor alike.

Why? B/c we are labor and it is the only way to bargain with the monied elites (who hold all the bargaining power--no thanks in part to the part played by masochistic losers like you and your compatriots who stab your Labor peers in the back...b/c you KNOW BETTER).

Get a fricken grip.

Don't you get tired of me slapping you around?

Frankly I don't believe anything you say and here's why: Right wingers have to be lied to by your owners b/c they are the top quintile in terms of net worth and you are a dependable idiot that does their bidding. They want to maintain the net worth disparity and control over you. So you'll say anything that they want and believe it.

But I'll play today. Union workers stand with non-union workers and unionized labor alike.

Why? B/c we are labor and it is the only way to bargain with the monied elites (who hold all the bargaining power--no thanks in part to the part played by masochistic losers like you and your compatriots who stab your Labor peers in the back...b/c you KNOW BETTER).

You post a fact-free screed about "monied elites" (ever check demographics of McDonaldn's owners??) and think you're slapping me around?
What a fucking dunce.

Forum List

Back