Bone Tomahawk with Kurt Russell. Weird and gory

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Kinda boring but at the end....omg. Gross. Anyone ever see it? I had my firestick on TUBI and was watching a few movies, then did laundry and caught most of Bone Tomahawk in bits and pieces (pun intended) but at the end....all I could say was DAYUM!

I saw it. It was actually kind of an unpleasant movie to watch.

This is how I reviewed it on IMDB two years ago. (Edit, IMDB- Internet Movie Data Base)

You Have Died of Boredom

This movie was long, boring and a trudge to get through... you almost felt like you were the one dragging yourself through the desert on a broken leg, and you didn't have any tincture of opium to help with the pain.

they had a good cast, they reproduced the era well... and at the end, you are nearly a hour and fifteen into the movie before they confront the cannibals, which turned into an anti-climatic mess.

Last edited:
Kinda boring but at the end....omg. Gross. Anyone ever see it? I had my firestick on TUBI and was watching a few movies, then did laundry and caught most of Bone Tomahawk in bits and pieces (pun intended) but at the end....all I could say was DAYUM!
Yeah, i saw it. I liked it, but it was bordering on being too much. That shit with the tribe women who they kept alive after chopping off their arms and legs and gouging out their eyes, was a bit much. They just used them for making babies. Fucking horrifying!

Yeah, I'm with 100% on this one.

The only redeeming quality of this movie was I thought Matthew Fox played a great character...and after Alex Cross, the guy needed a win.

I didn't even remember the part Godboy alluded to...only the titular Bone Tomahawk usage scene. Unnecessarily gory IMO.

If you didn't like this one...skip Hateful Eight too. There are very few movies I wish I had never seen, but Hateful Eight is close to the top of the list.

Yeah, I'm with 100% on this one.

The only redeeming quality of this movie was I thought Matthew Fox played a great character...and after Alex Cross, the guy needed a win.

I didn't even remember the part Godboy alluded to...only the titular Bone Tomahawk usage scene. Unnecessarily gory IMO.

If you didn't like this one...skip Hateful Eight too. There are very few movies I wish I had never seen, but Hateful Eight is close to the top of the list.
Horrifying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back