Boldon as a "Witness" ??? You Must Be Kidding or Scoffing, the So-Called "Democrates"!!

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
"... Bolton claims the President admitted to him that military aid to Ukraine was linked to that country announcing investigations into Joe and Hunter Biden’s corruption"

The New York Times reported this bombshell on January 26.
White House Assumed ‘Disgruntled’ Bolton Would Write a Critical Book

"Former National Security Advisor John Bolton is a one-man guided missile aimed at the Trump administration"
Donald Trump just shut down John Bolton. Here is how he did it. | Renewed Right

Bolton was a member of Cheney’s criminal gang "Rumsfeld plus alcoholic Bush Jr.," who deceived the American people, the World and unleashed aggression against Iraq. The humanitarian price of this adventure is immeasurable.

Bolton, like his accomplices, can write books, but only in the cells of the prison of the highest regime of detention as especially dangerous criminals against humanity

replica_solitary_confinement_cell.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-1_20-50-39.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-1_20-50-39.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 216
To be completely clear...

No one at the New York Times has seen the manuscript. Not a single word of the Manuscript has been QUOTED.

Some people (idiots) are presuming that the NYT has the complete story, knows EXACTLY what is in the Manuscript, and that they are being completely honest.

This in spite of the fact that the NYT has a horrible record of slandering this President, even before he got into politics.

But go ahead and run with t his information. Just remember in a couple months when the book comes out that you were a tool.

No one at the New York Times has seen the manuscript. Not a single word of the Manuscript has been QUOTED.

Some people (idiots) are presuming that the NYT has the complete story, knows EXACTLY what is in the Manuscript, and that they are being completely honest.

This in spite of the fact that the NYT has a horrible record of slandering this President, even before he got into politics.

But go ahead and run with t his information. Just remember in a couple months when the book comes out that you were a tool.

I think the DOJ should pursue prosecuting Bolton for allowing classified material to fall into the hands of the NYT's and then see how fast they correct their reporting.

I even have a GUESS ))) WHO wrote it

Some guy named Boldon?

I'm leaning this way as well. Bolton's not going to come out and disregard the leaks since if he did no one would buy his book. My guess is Bolton wrote his book in a way it can be spun either direction. In other words the leaks may be valid but in full context they don't say quite what is being reported.

Either way democrats really didn't seem like they wanted Bolton to testify since their wasn't much of an effort by the MSM to get Bolton to give interviews. And I'm pretty sure Bolton would have fought a subpoena despite his saying he was preparing to give testimony, preparing and agreeing mean different things. Bolton is smart enough to know if he can't give democrats what they want they will go after him, same with republicans.

With that said I do think Bolton made his choice to take advantage of the political division in a way to get back at TRUMP and so I have no sympathy for his situation even if people are judging him unfairly.

This "Alexandre Fedorovski" person can't actually speak English, can he? Gee, I wonder what language he normally speaks...……….
Aleksandr Fedorovsky - Wikipedia
Aleksandr Olegovich Fedorovsky is a retired Russian swimmer. He competed at the 1980 Summer Olympics, where he won a silver medal in the 4 × 100 m medley relay[2] and finished fourth in the 100 m breaststroke event.[3] In 1978 and 1979 he won the national championships in the 100 m breaststroke.[1]

This "Alexandre Fedorovski" person can't actually speak English, can he? Gee, I wonder what language he normally speaks...……….
Aleksandr Olegovich Fedorovsky is a retired Russian swimmer. He competed at the 1980 Summer Olympics, where he won a silver medal in the 4 × 100 m medley relay[2] and finished fourth in the 100 m breaststroke event.[3] In 1978 and 1979 he won the national championships in the 100 m breaststroke.[1]

I figured the poster is a Russkie.

Not of interest.

I figured the poster is a Russkie.

Not of interest.

I'm not saying that is definitely the poster, but that's the only guy with that name in google.
He has a weird perspective on things, not as bad as mascale's take on things.

Some guy named Boldon?

This is what happens when I post stuff late at night. I'm sorry.

Some guy named Boldon?
And the "Democrates".

Forum List

Back