Boilermakers union claims Biden lied during town hall. THEY DID NOT ENDORSE HIM.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Why would Biden lie about something so easily verifiable? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Biden lost Police families, energy sector families, 2nd Amendment families, the auto industry families, law and order families, America First families, free press families, and anyone not suffering with TDS.

Why would Biden lie about something so easily verifiable? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Could simply be that his memory isn't good enough to keep his facts straight (about who has endorsed him and who hasn't).

He had 29 viewers in their cars.... He didn't expect it to get out.. but its gone viral in that state.

Could simply be that his memory isn't good enough to keep his facts straight (about who has endorsed him and who hasn't).

Hmmm...then maybe he shouldnt be President. Its interesting to misremember to the positive.

For example. I might have forgotten I visited Antigua on a cruise, but would I say, “My trip to Australia was amazing!”, but you never went.

Have you watched the clip of Biden telling Steph he was endorsed by the Boliermakers?

He had 29 viewers in their cars.... He didn't expect it to get out.. but its gone viral in that state.

No, this was Thursday night in front of millions of viewers.

Forum List

Back