Bogus leftie polling prophet predicts Trump win in Florida

but but but....I thought the election was rigged????

rigged for expected voter turn out, not for so massive a turn out

So it's only rigged to a certain extent? Ahh, now I understand.

How many can they raise from the dead or get illegals to vote to over come a normal voting expectation?

If twice that many real people actually come out to vote for the other guy..............
It depends on how many open carry militia members supporting Trump are guarding the cemeteries.

Trump might also be able to stir up enough people to vote twice.

How many can they raise from the dead or get illegals to vote to over come a normal voting expectation?

If twice that many real people actually come out to vote for the other guy..............
What I am reading is that the Dimocrat "voter turnout" machine (which includes all their voting dead and plain old stolen and forged ballots) is worth from 1 to 2% in the general vote. In the case of close elections where the Dims can keep getting recounts until they win it and then demand the Republican concede the race like happened in the Minnesota Senatorial election that put that clown in the Senate, this can be enough to win an election.

But this thing is not going to be close.

The Brexit Factor is strong now and was made strong by the massive media condemnation of Trump and thus robbing the establishment of an accurate sampling of the voting public.

I think I am going to Brexit the pollsters for the rest of my life.

The whole system is indeed rigged as Trump has perfectly described. The conspirators are the media, corrupt politicians, large corporations, wealthy donors, special interest groups, and foreign govt.'s They pick the candidate they want and then the media goes to work promoting him or her. We've seen it play out in front of our eyes starting with the nomination process.

The Democrats have another massive ACORN like election fraud operation that has been exposed in one of the project veritas under cover tapes.

But of course the crooked media will completely ignore.

The whole system is indeed rigged as Trump has perfectly described. The conspirators are the media, corrupt politicians, large corporations, wealthy donors, special interest groups, and foreign govt.'s They pick the candidate they want and then the media goes to work promoting him or her. We've seen it play out in front of our eyes starting with the nomination process.
This election has revealed to the public that we have effectively, a one party state with the government acting to protect its corporate crony network that controls it, the media working to kiss the asses of their corporate owners, and the political establishments working for the corporations and not their own party members interests.

This election has revealed to the public that we have effectively, a one party state with the government acting to protect its corporate crony network that controls it, the media working to kiss the asses of their corporate owners, and the political establishments working for the corporations and not their own party members interests.
Both sides are in bed with each other behind the scenes. It's like a championship boxing fight. They hype up and demonize the other side to create the illusion that they are different. Trump has turned over the apple cart. As an insider who used his wealth to influence politicians, he knows exactly how corrupt and rigged the system is, and has bypassed the crooked mainstream media by spreading his message on social media.

The Democrats have another massive ACORN like election fraud operation that has been exposed in one of the project veritas under cover tapes.

But of course the crooked media will completely ignore.

Yawn.

Both sides are in bed with each other behind the scenes. It's like a championship boxing fight. They hype up and demonize the other side to create the illusion that they are different. Trump has turned over the apple cart. As an insider who used his wealth to influence politicians, he knows exactly how corrupt and rigged the system is, and has bypassed the crooked mainstream media by spreading his message on social media.

He is like a ninja blender to the "system"

He is like a ninja blender to the "system"
Correct. Trump is like an insider who played both sides extremely well, who has now gone totally rogue. That's why the media has gone postal over him, and thrown away even the presence of impartiality.

Spinning fairy tales and then making excuses for the coming loss. LOL You 'Conservatives' are a hoot. Glad I don't have to deal with you post election. The regular GOP is going to have to decide whether they want to be a Fascist Party, or kick you guys out.

This should get the Democraps to start pissing in their pants:

Nate Silver Projects Trump Will Win Florida

I've predicted he'll win Florida, but he is still going to lose the election.
If he wins Florida its a bad sign for Hillary. It also means all those so called Latino and women voters who were going to vote against Trump didn't do so, or not enough to make a difference, and won't do so in other states.

I guarantee Trump will not win Florida. In general Trump is lucky if he gets 10 to 15% of hispanics votes.

This should get the Democraps to start pissing in their pants:

Nate Silver Projects Trump Will Win Florida

I've predicted he'll win Florida, but he is still going to lose the election.
If he wins Florida its a bad sign for Hillary. It also means all those so called Latino and women voters who were going to vote against Trump didn't do so, or not enough to make a difference, and won't do so in other states.

I guarantee Trump will not win Florida. In general Trump is lucky if he gets 10 to 15% of hispanics votes.
I'll deposit your check tomorrow.

Forum List

Back