Boehner Lied and Faked Problems With Website While Signing Up for Obamacare

One more time!

The DC Health Link is the local exchange for the ACA. It is the local equivalent of healthcare.gov. It is not a healthcare insurance plan. Enrolling in the exchange is simply creating an account with DC Health Link, which he had already successfully done when he took the screen shot, as clearly seen in the screen shot. To get the 500 error message, he had to try to enroll again, and again every time he got the message. All he did was enroll at the local exchange which merely creates an account. He did not buy a plan at that time as the DC Health Link is not an insurance company, it is only an ACA exchange.

The checking out of and paying were just other examples where the 500 error comes up when you enter info twice that you are only supposed to enter once and have already successfully entered. You get the error message to prevent you from ordering, paying, signing up, etc., twice!

Get it?????????

you didn't answer the question.....
Playing blind as well as dumb.
:asshole:

I am fixated on the topic which is;

John Boehner Lied and Faked Problems With Website While Signing Up for Obamacare

It turns out that Speaker Boehner lied about his struggles to sign up for Obamacare. The Speaker wasn’t having trouble with the website. He put the ACA rep on hold for 35 minutes.

Boehner described signing up for the ACA as, “Earlier this afternoon, I sat down to try and enroll in the DC exchange under the president’s health care law. Like many Americans, my experience was pretty frustrating. After putting in my personal information, I received an error message. I was able to work past that, but when I went to actually sign up for coverage, I got this “internal server error” screen. Despite multiple attempts, I was unable to get past that point and sign up for a health plan. We’ve got a call into the help desk. Guess I’ll just have to keep trying…Updated (5:35 pm ET Kept at it, and called the DC Health Link help line. They called back a few hours later, and after re-starting the process on the website two more times, I just heard from DC Health Link that I have been successfully enrolled.”

so, how did he lie or fake a problem? he submitted twice incurring an error.....Ok, so that equals a lie, a fake or subterfuge?

you didn't answer the question.....

John Boehner Lied and Faked Problems With Website While Signing Up for Obamacare

It turns out that Speaker Boehner lied about his struggles to sign up for Obamacare. The Speaker wasn’t having trouble with the website. He put the ACA rep on hold for 35 minutes.

Boehner described signing up for the ACA as, “Earlier this afternoon, I sat down to try and enroll in the DC exchange under the president’s health care law. Like many Americans, my experience was pretty frustrating. After putting in my personal information, I received an error message. I was able to work past that, but when I went to actually sign up for coverage, I got this “internal server error” screen. Despite multiple attempts, I was unable to get past that point and sign up for a health plan. We’ve got a call into the help desk. Guess I’ll just have to keep trying…Updated (5:35 pm ET Kept at it, and called the DC Health Link help line. They called back a few hours later, and after re-starting the process on the website two more times, I just heard from DC Health Link that I have been successfully enrolled.”

so, how did he lie or fake a problem? he submitted twice incurring an error.....Ok, so that equals a lie, a fake or subterfuge?
I guess you think the perpetual dumb act is working for you! :cuckoo:

The Grim Weeper successfully enrolled in the DC Health Link exchange the very first time he tried. His tweet proves that he was already enrolled when he claimed he failed to enroll because he got a 500 error.
How is that not a lie???

He then claims he had to restart the process 2 more times, he didn't he was already enrolled. He then lies with a half-truth/whole-lie, he admits the DC Health Link told him he had successfully enrolled, leaving out that he was successfully enrolled from his very first try hours earlier.
How is he not worthless lying scum????

The Grim Weeper successfully enrolled in the DC Health Link exchange the very first time he tried. His tweet proves that he was already enrolled when he claimed he failed to enroll because he got a 500 error.
How is that not a lie???

He then claims he had to restart the process 2 more times, he didn't he was already enrolled. He then lies with a half-truth/whole-lie, he admits the DC Health Link told him he had successfully enrolled, leaving out that he was successfully enrolled from his very first try hours earlier.

the link said he had an account, ok, so he enrolled or had an account? thats the same? what comes after that, when he hit enter, or tried to do what he did again, generating the error, you're saying that was not a mistake but willful?

Oh, John, say it isn't so. <my comment

It turns out that Speaker Boehner lied about his struggles to sign up for Obamacare. The Speaker wasn&#8217;t having trouble with the website. He put the ACA rep on hold for 35 minutes.

Boehner described signing up for the ACA as, &#8220;Earlier this afternoon, I sat down to try and enroll in the DC exchange under the president&#8217;s health care law. Like many Americans, my experience was pretty frustrating. After putting in my personal information, I received an error message. I was able to work past that, but when I went to actually sign up for coverage, I got this &#8220;internal server error&#8221; screen. Despite multiple attempts, I was unable to get past that point and sign up for a health plan. We&#8217;ve got a call into the help desk. Guess I&#8217;ll just have to keep trying&#8230;Updated (5:35 pm ET:) Kept at it, and called the DC Health Link help line. They called back a few hours later, and after re-starting the process on the website two more times, I just heard from DC Health Link that I have been successfully enrolled.&#8221;

And now for a trip down memory lane......

"Obama promised that if you get health insurance through your employer, his plan for health care reform would drop the premiums by as much as 3000 PERCENT and your employer will give you a raise."
FREEDOM EDEN: Obama: 3000% Drop in Premiums

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY0ve87vQMs]Obama Claims A 3000% Decrease In Premiums - YouTube[/ame]

And Obama and democrats promised over 40 times that "if you liked your insurance you could keep it." 5.5 million over the last 2 months have had the policies and premiums THEY liked canceled. Now 5.5 million are supposed to go to the Obamacare web-site that really isn't working and give very personal information on a site that IT security experts have stated isn't secure--and pay double to triple the premiums they were paying and now somehow this is Boehner's fault--:lol::lol:

PURPOSE OF OBAMACARE. to insure the uninsured EFFECT OF OBAMACARE: uninsuring the insured

141014_600.jpg

Last edited:

How is that not a lie???

the link said he had an account, ok, so he enrolled or had an account? thats the same? what comes after that, when he hit enter, or tried to do what he did again, generating the error, you're saying that was not a mistake but willful?
Obviously it was willful, he not only had successfully enrolled creating his account, the screen shot showed he had LOGGED INTO his already created account and then, as he admits, tried repeatedly to enroll getting the 500 error message for duplicating what he had already successfully done.

his words are,( snipped for brevity);

After putting in my personal information, I received an error message. I was able to work past that, but when I went to actually sign up for coverage, I got this &#8220;internal server error&#8221; screen:

anyway, so-

The Speaker said he encountered an error message after putting in his personal information. After resolving that issue, he tried to sign up for coverage but faced a screen displaying the message: &#8220;Error 500- Internal Server Error.&#8221;

&#8220;Despite multiple attempts, I was unable to get past that point and sign up for a health plan,&#8221; Boehner wrote. &#8220;We&#8217;ve got a call into the help desk. Guess I&#8217;ll just have to keep trying ...&#8221;

A Boehner spokesman said Thursday evening that 45 minutes after the Speaker's blog post was published, he received an email from the D.C. exchange telling him he was successfully enrolled.

Boehner had received a call back from the exchange a few hours after his first call, after two more tries on the website, officials confirmed he had enrolled.

Richard Sorian, a spokesman for DC Health Link, said in a statement that some users were receiving error messages even though they had successfully enrolled.

&#8220;We recently discovered the fact that after enrollment, some users have been receiving a random error message," Sorian said.

"Despite the message, these individuals have been enrolled. Our call center has been able to quickly resolve these matters. We are working on a system-wide update that will eliminate this soon. Users will be able to verify their enrollment in their secure, online account.&#8221;

The healthcare law requires members and their staff to enroll in the exchanges, and members have to enroll in D.C.

more at-
Boehner enrolls in ObamaCare | TheHill

Forum List

Back