Boehner and McConnell Are the Problem

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Charles Krauthammer in the first 2:12 of the youtube offers a way to stop Gina McCarthy from legislating:

. . . pass a single one line of piece legislation that says the Clean Air Act of 1970 was never intended and will not apply to atmospheric carbon dioxin.​

As good as Krauthammer gets I have one problem. Boehner the drunk, and McConnell the wimp, will not do anything to stop the EPA. Democrats and establish Republicans collaborated incrementally with each other for decades to get the EPA to where it is today. Indeed, the goal of the entire manmade climate change fraud was designed to put tens of thousands of “scientist” parasites on federal payrolls. Environmental parasites are but a step behind ACA parasites —— both being controlled by Wall Street. You’d have to be out of your gourd if you think any establishment Republican in Congress will challenge Wall Street on anything as lucrative as the EPA.

Incidentally, Romney and Christie, both governors from ultra liberal states, are now leading in recent polls. Romney is the worst. Aside from his nose being up the late Ted Kennedy ass he is still Wall Street’s guy. There is not a chance he will help repeal the ACA or eliminate anything the EPA does.

Ted Cruz adds former governor Jeb Bush to the mix. Bush is an education industry parasite. He also advocates granting amnesty to illegal aliens. I do not know how far Bush is up Wall Street’s ass, but my guess is that he is right up there with Romney on the ACA and the EPA:

Ted Cruz: Romney, Christie, and Bush are going to run - and they’ll lose in the general
By Robert Laurie Thursday, November 27, 2014

Ted Cruz Romney Christie and Bush are going to run - and they 8217 ll lose in the general

Finally, when the Chicago sewer rat leaves office the maggot Gina McCarthy will either remain, or be replaced by someone just like her. It is unrealistic to expect congressional leaders in both parties to dump the EPA for the most important reason of all. The EPA is a defacto United Nations agency working with the EPA to tear down this country.

Romney...........Rubio..........Boner.........Christie...........McDonut........Jeb Bush...............

All phonies............might as well vote for the Democrat.

At MSNBC, you got the clueless frauds. At Fox, you have the phoney frauds.

Romney...........Rubio..........Boner.........Christie...........McDonut........Jeb Bush...............

To skookerasbil: It looks like the next president will suck again. Conservatives might as well write off the presidential race and concentrate on winning more conservative seats in Congress.

This is the left using the EPA to institute Climate Change regulations intended to punish all of us. I wonder if liberals can understand this. This doesn't effect red states as much as it effect blue states which already are suffering from over-regulation.

To skookerasbil: It looks like the next president will suck again. Conservatives might as well write off the presidential race and concentrate on winning more conservative seats in Congress.

I concur.........and I'll tell you what Flanders.........if the GOP nominates one of thse phonies, for the first time in my life, Im staying home on election day.....don't care to be part of the herding process anymore.

Check it out, kook cultists eating their own due to insufficient moral purity.

That's the problem with cults. Nobody outside of the cult is ever pure enough for them.

Charles Krauthammer in the first 2:12 of the youtube offers a way to stop Gina McCarthy from legislating:

. . . pass a single one line of piece legislation that says the Clean Air Act of 1970 was never intended and will not apply to atmospheric carbon dioxide.​

Why does Boehner and McConnell allow this liar to write legislation?

images

Gina McCarthy​

The foul maggot says anything she can think up that corroborates her ideology —— then she calls her lies evidence which she is never required to produce. On top of every lie the maggot tells about every regulation she enforces, EPA regulations are made out of whole cloth. The worst of it is that the EPA is finally being questioned at the state level, while maggot McCarthy is held in the highest esteem in the federal government. In truth, the maggot is much worse than Lois Lerner, yet I never heard anyone in the media call the maggot a liar. Instead of being treated as though she cannot tell a lie, the maggot should be crucified every day until she is driven out of government. Frankly, I would charge the maggot with treason for the work she does for the United Nations.

Parenthetically, maggot McCarthy’s lies have never been challenged by a congressional committee. Do not hold your breath until Boehner and McConnell demand straight answers from the maggot.

The fundamental EPA lies about ozone and mercury involve the issue of toxicity. Since both are a natural part of the Earth, and since the Earth is 4.5 billion years old, and since life expectancy has been increasing dramatically in recent decades, the likelihood that either represents a threat requiring the expenditure of billions to reduce tiny amounts of their emissions is based on environmental ideology, not on science.

Even if it was based on alleged science we would, as noted, not be allowed to see the data. If this reminds you of the way ObamaCare was foisted on “the stupid voters”, you’re right. The EPA hopes you are stupid enough not to realize that it is engaged in the destruction of the economy.

Take Your Pick of Lies About Ozone, Methane or Mercury
By Alan Caruba November 30, 2014

Take Your Pick of Lies About Ozone Methane or Mercury

LOL. Conservatives for Ozone and Mercury in our air. My, what a wonderful campaign slogan. I sure that will fly with the public.

Somehow, I believe most people will stick with what the scientific research says, and not the rabid rants of 'Conservative' mouthpeices.

. . . pass a single one line of piece legislation that says the Clean Air Act of 1970 was never intended and will not apply to atmospheric carbon dioxin.​

As good as Krauthammer gets I have one problem. Boehner the drunk, and McConnell the wimp, will not do anything to stop the EPA. Democrats and establish Republicans collaborated incrementally with each other for decades to get the EPA to where it is today. Indeed, the goal of the entire manmade climate change fraud was designed to put tens of thousands of “scientist” parasites on federal payrolls. Environmental parasites are but a step behind ACA parasites —— both being controlled by Wall Street. You’d have to be out of your gourd if you think any establishment Republican in Congress will challenge Wall Street on anything as lucrative as the EPA.

Incidentally, Romney and Christie, both governors from ultra liberal states, are now leading in recent polls. Romney is the worst. Aside from his nose being up the late Ted Kennedy ass he is still Wall Street’s guy. There is not a chance he will help repeal the ACA or eliminate anything the EPA does.

Ted Cruz adds former governor Jeb Bush to the mix. Bush is an education industry parasite. He also advocates granting amnesty to illegal aliens. I do not know how far Bush is up Wall Street’s ass, but my guess is that he is right up there with Romney on the ACA and the EPA:

Ted Cruz: Romney, Christie, and Bush are going to run - and they’ll lose in the general
By Robert Laurie Thursday, November 27, 2014

Ted Cruz Romney Christie and Bush are going to run - and they 8217 ll lose in the general

Finally, when the Chicago sewer rat leaves office the maggot Gina McCarthy will either remain, or be replaced by someone just like her. It is unrealistic to expect congressional leaders in both parties to dump the EPA for the most important reason of all. The EPA is a defacto United Nations agency working with the EPA to tear down this country.

It's funny when extremists like Ted Cruz - who have zero chance of ever being elected President - criticize more electable Republicans.

Forum List

Back