Boebert and Greene Totally Own Biden During Speech -- LOL

you keep defending nancy
Please show where I defended Nancy... I've never once defended her ripping trumps speech. I've always said that should not have been done in the halls of congress and she should apologize.

You still don’t get it. Amazing. The CDC just admitted that most kids had COVID19 and that 140mil persons were infected overall. Yet they kept my kids in masks until March 1 and had them wearing them while playing sports. Why? Politics. I support ALL behaviors that trigger you and your ilk. ALL. It’s called payback.
I have no problem with you voicing your opinions about safety measures in schools. Its how you do it. Right now we are talking about a twat that played a publicity stunt by trolling Biden when he was talking about fallen soldiers. Its easy to say that was inappropriate... easy. Yet you defend her actions because the Left is so bad and I guess all the right wingers need that kind of stuff to vent their anger. Thats the stupidest excuse I've ever heard. Do you teach your kids to troll their teachers in the middle of class if they need to vent? Is that how you want them to act in society?

Correct. The so called enemy has pushed me so far that now I no longer care. You mess with my kids, the gloves come off. I cannot wait until November when the GOP takes the House and then impeaches Biden. And that is just the beginning.
Congrats, you are no better than those that have been pushing and frustrating you... Might as well change your name to Azogthesnowflake

I have no problem with you voicing your opinions about safety measures in schools. Its how you do it. Right now we are talking about a twat that played a publicity stunt by trolling Biden when he was talking about fallen soldiers. Its easy to say that was inappropriate... easy. Yet you defend her actions because the Left is so bad and I guess all the right wingers need that kind of stuff to vent their anger. Thats the stupidest excuse I've ever heard. Do you teach your kids to troll their teachers in the middle of class if they need to vent? Is that how you want them to act in society?
I agree it was inappropriate. Hence I gave you the Red Army example. We are in a state of discord. There is no more diplomacy. I teach my kids to stand up for themselves. If a teacher kept picking on them over and over, damn right. Stand up for yourself.

Congrats, you are no better than those that have been pushing and frustrating you... Might as well change your name to Azogthesnowflake
Again. Was the Red Army justified in sacking and pillaging Berlin in 1945? You declare war, you make my kids life miserable for five years and now you just want me to sit back and accept it? Nope.

AZOGTHEDEFIANT!

I agree it was inappropriate. Hence I gave you the Red Army example. We are in a state of discord. There is no more diplomacy. I teach my kids to stand up for themselves. If a teacher kept picking on them over and over, damn right. Stand up for yourself.
Nothing wrong with standing up for themselves. There is a time and a place and a decorum that should be used. I hope you dont teach them to act like the worst of us like the Waters and Boeberts… there is a better way. Bad behavior does not justify bad behavior

Again. Was the Red Army justified in sacking and pillaging Berlin in 1945? You declare war, you make my kids life miserable for five years and now you just want me to sit back and accept it? Nope.

AZOGTHEDEFIANT!
I never said sit back and accept it. Fight for what you think is right. But fight honorably

Nothing wrong with standing up for themselves. There is a time and a place and a decorum that should be used. I hope you dont teach them to act like the worst of us like the Waters and Boeberts… there is a better way. Bad behavior does not justify bad behavior
I ask again. Was the Red Army wrong in what they did in Berlin in 1945? Playing nice didn't work. I think using the carrot is over. Time to use the stick.

I never said sit back and accept it. Fight for what you think is right. But fight honorably
Did the left fight honorably by stating that anyone who objects to trans girls playing sports vs. biological girls is a transphobic? By anyone who disagrees with CRT is racist? By anyone who voted for Trump is stupid and racist? By anyone who supported Kavanaugh is supporting a rapist? By Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib supporting BDS and defunding the police? By calling BLM protests "mostly peaceful"? That honor?

Why should I give honor to those who didn't earn it?

I ask again. Was the Red Army wrong in what they did in Berlin in 1945? Playing nice didn't work. I think using the carrot is over. Time to use the stick.
The red army questionis far too general. We are talking about a battle during a world war. I’m sure many justifiable actions can be pointed out as well as many unjustified actions…. Same with our politics.

Elected officials are diplomats and law makers, not soldiers. There is a respectable way to handle biz in a civilized society and a deplorable way which far too many people are taking. When people decide to justify and follow that path it just reflects poorly on their character.

Did the left fight honorably by stating that anyone who objects to trans girls playing sports vs. biological girls is a transphobic? By anyone who disagrees with CRT is racist? By anyone who voted for Trump is stupid and racist? By anyone who supported Kavanaugh is supporting a rapist? By Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib supporting BDS and defunding the police? By calling BLM protests "mostly peaceful"? That honor?

Why should I give honor to those who didn't earn it?
The “Left” doesn’t speak with one voice. If somebody said that objecting to trans sports issues was transphobic then they are wrong. I know many of the Left that take issue with it. Same thing with CRT. Trump voters being stupid and racist does have some merit however ;-)

You don’t need to give honor to anybody… just conduct yourself honorably. That’s what you can control. That’s the example you set for your kids.

The red army questionis far too general. We are talking about a battle during a world war. I’m sure many justifiable actions can be pointed out as well as many unjustified actions…. Same with our politics.

Elected officials are diplomats and law makers, not soldiers. There is a respectable way to handle biz in a civilized society and a deplorable way which far too many people are taking. When people decide to justify and follow that path it just reflects poorly on their character.
But the left hasn't been respectable. My way or you're racist. Sorry, they have gone too far and many dislike it. Hence mass migration out of Cali, VA voting results, etc.

It is repugnant. What the Red Army did to Berlin in 1945 was repugnant too. Do you think the Red Army had cause?
More cause than the Germans had to invade Russia. If you`re referring to the Russians barbarity, read up on operation Barbarossa. Payback is a bitch.

The “Left” doesn’t speak with one voice. If somebody said that objecting to trans sports issues was transphobic then they are wrong. I know many of the Left that take issue with it. Same thing with CRT. Trump voters being stupid and racist does have some merit however ;-)

You don’t need to give honor to anybody… just conduct yourself honorably. That’s what you can control. That’s the example you set for your kids.
And Boebert and MTG don't speak for the GOP. Right?

Again, honor will be given to those who earn it. Pretty fair IMO. My kids see that the left has gone insane. Even they can see it. Funny how you cannot.

This sort of honor:

1646332992234.png

1646333043586.png

But the left hasn't been respectable. My way or you're racist. Sorry, they have gone too far and many dislike it. Hence mass migration out of Cali, VA voting results, etc.
I’ll say it again. The “Left” is not one unified voice. Don’t play those dupe games of painting everybody as either the “Left” or the “right” that isn’t intelligent. If an individual on the left goes too far and calls you a racist, how about you don’t aspire to be like them by responding in kind. Either ignore them or beat them with logic and reason.

I’ll say it again. The “Left” is not one unified voice. Don’t play those dupe games of painting everybody as either the “Left” or the “right” that isn’t intelligent. If an individual on the left goes too far and calls you a racist, how about you don’t aspire to be like them by responding in kind. Either ignore them or beat them with logic and reason.
The far left is the voice for all the Left as most sans Bill Maher and Joe Rogan don't stand up to them. What isn't intelligent is you not realizing this.

And Boebert and MTG don't speak for the GOP. Right?

Again, honor will be given to those who earn it. Pretty fair IMO. My kids see that the left has gone insane. Even they can see it. Funny how you cannot.

This sort of honor:

View attachment 610211

View attachment 610213
Yes exactly, Boebert and MGT do not represent everybody on the right. Nor does Trump. Which is why those on the right should call them out when they pull absurd stunts, not defend them like you’ve been doing.

Forum List

Back