Bobbling Obama

glenn_beck_obama_in_pee_pee_art.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

This opens up all sorts of Artful opportunities.. such as..

Obama kissing the asses of several Islamic, Chinese and European Leaders .. representing Obama's foreign policy.

Last edited:
Apparently, Glenn Beck's career is in deep doo-doo if he's having to resort to this sort of thing to get attention.

Yeah, it's in a shambles :D

Compared to the real career he used to have, on real television show, it is.

Even the 'nuts around here don't even talk about Beck like they used to.

With a stunt like this, Beck is now resorting to doing parodies of himself.

Whatever makes ya feel better.

I'd say having your very own network makes for a bright future.

He's a genius con-artist, doesn't make him anyone to respect. If I were to piss all over an image of Reagan just because I believe he was an incredibly bad president can I be a genius too?

You are probably too young to know what this stunt is all about. Becks genius in in his satire and his ability to make a point. Which he does extremely well with this "artwork".

If you would like to educate yourself, google "piss christ" or "christ in pee". That should get you started.

I'm aware of it, what does it have to do with Obama? Did Beck bother to connect the dots? I am not a big fan of avant garde art so don't look at me to defend that incomprehensible shit.

Christ in piss won't upset the left, but Obama in piss does. If you don't see the significance of that then I can't help you.

Yeah, it's in a shambles :D

I'd say winning elections over the kind of nuts Beck panders to is a brighter future.

You are probably too young to know what this stunt is all about. Becks genius in in his satire and his ability to make a point. Which he does extremely well with this "artwork".

If you would like to educate yourself, google "piss christ" or "christ in pee". That should get you started.

I'm aware of it, what does it have to do with Obama? Did Beck bother to connect the dots? I am not a big fan of avant garde art so don't look at me to defend that incomprehensible shit.

Christ in piss won't upset the left, but Obama in piss does. If you don't see the significance of that then I can't help you.

I am not really upset about any of it, If a self-described artist decides to do what he did then I do not feel I have any right to say he can't just as I am not going to say Beck can't be an equally provocative jackass. I was just wondering if Beck made some sort of direct connection between "piss christ" and Obama and why do you think he is awesome for doing something I am sure no liberal defended any further than generally defending the right of freedom of expression.

I'd say winning elections over the kind of nuts Beck panders to is a brighter future.

Well how silly of me.

I forgot, you guys won the election and have been deemed all knowing and omnipotent.
:bow2:

Bobbling Obama​

By: David Garth

Perhaps you may not have heard, but Glenn Beck is making big news for a stunt he just pulled off. Beck submerged a bobble-head doll of Barack Obama in a jar of fluid that looked like urine, proclaimed it art, and named it "Obama in Pee Pee".

Needless to say, the Twitterverse is going crazy with comments about how repulsive, vile, shameless, and disrespectful this action was. An author who published a story about the event even came out and wrote "Glenn Beck, the right wing, Tea party sicko -- who's obsessed with President Obama -- is at it again".

Fascinating.

To up the ante, Beck tried to sell the artwork on Ebay, with all proceeds to be donated to charity. The highest bid was $13,800.00 before Ebay pulled the plug on the auction.

As stated earlier, there are thousands and thousands of people who are outraged over this incident. There are, at the same time, thousands and thousands of people that are laughing their collective butts off --this author included. It has been absolutely delightful to see the Left throwing fits of outrage and reading their horrified comments. I haven't laughed this hard since hearing Joe Biden on the campaign trail.

There are only two possible conclusions that we can draw from the leftist hysteria. Either they don't know about the so-called "Piss Christ", or they are hypocritical beyond redemption.

If you are part of the first group, please allow me to tell you a story.

In 1989, artist (if we can be extremely broad with the term) Andres Serrano used $15,000 of taxpayer funds and created his masterpiece, though exactly what it was a "piece" of I will leave to your imagination. His artwork, which was called Immersion (Piss Christ), consisted of a photograph of a crucifix submerged in a jar of the artist's urine.

After making appearances in museums around the world, it was recently exhibited at the Edward Tyler Nahem gallery in New York City.

You may remember the riots and murders that took place around this time from angry Christians who just couldn't..... oh wait. Sorry. That never happened.

Needless to say, however, there were millions of Christians that were very upset about the piece of crap, er, art. It wasn't the content that bothered them near as much as the fact that their tax dollars had been used to help produce it.

In the end, however, the song remained the same. Christians should just shut up and let the art world proceed with its evolution, regardless of whether the artwork is subsidized by the taxpayer or not.

[excerpt]

Read more:
Blog: Bobbling Obama

Want to find out if the fabled Jesus is more relevant than our POTUS?

Go to your nearest FBI field office and announce the following:

"I have a plan to kill Jesus!!!!!!!"

Watch what happens.

Then , say the same thing again, only substitute President Obama for Jesus.

Watch wht happens.

The President is more important than Jesus. In addition, he is a living being. Comparing them in any way is stupid.

Last edited:

I am not really upset about any of it,.....

Ok, perhaps you aren't but plenty of lefties are upset.

I was just wondering if Beck made some sort of direct connection between "piss christ" and Obama

I don't believe he did other than to take someone that the left admires and giving them a taste of what it felt like to Christians.

and why do you think he is awesome for doing something I am sure no liberal defended any further than generally defending the right of freedom of expression.

You're sure? I'm old enough to have been debating politics since before the Piss Christ incident and I can assure you that most lefties not only supported the "artist" but laughed at the offense that Christians took from it. Now we are laughing at the hypocrisy evident in the butt hurt from the left over this. That's what makes this stunt so genius.

Bobbling Obama​

Perhaps you may not have heard, but Glenn Beck is making big news for a stunt he just pulled off. Beck submerged a bobble-head doll of Barack Obama in a jar of fluid that looked like urine, proclaimed it art, and named it "Obama in Pee Pee".

Needless to say, the Twitterverse is going crazy with comments about how repulsive, vile, shameless, and disrespectful this action was. An author who published a story about the event even came out and wrote "Glenn Beck, the right wing, Tea party sicko -- who's obsessed with President Obama -- is at it again".

Fascinating.

To up the ante, Beck tried to sell the artwork on Ebay, with all proceeds to be donated to charity. The highest bid was $13,800.00 before Ebay pulled the plug on the auction.

As stated earlier, there are thousands and thousands of people who are outraged over this incident. There are, at the same time, thousands and thousands of people that are laughing their collective butts off --this author included. It has been absolutely delightful to see the Left throwing fits of outrage and reading their horrified comments. I haven't laughed this hard since hearing Joe Biden on the campaign trail.

There are only two possible conclusions that we can draw from the leftist hysteria. Either they don't know about the so-called "Piss Christ", or they are hypocritical beyond redemption.

In 1989, artist (if we can be extremely broad with the term) Andres Serrano used $15,000 of taxpayer funds and created his masterpiece, though exactly what it was a "piece" of I will leave to your imagination. His artwork, which was called Immersion (Piss Christ), consisted of a photograph of a crucifix submerged in a jar of the artist's urine.

After making appearances in museums around the world, it was recently exhibited at the Edward Tyler Nahem gallery in New York City.

You may remember the riots and murders that took place around this time from angry Christians who just couldn't..... oh wait. Sorry. That never happened.

Needless to say, however, there were millions of Christians that were very upset about the piece of crap, er, art. It wasn't the content that bothered them near as much as the fact that their tax dollars had been used to help produce it.

In the end, however, the song remained the same. Christians should just shut up and let the art world proceed with its evolution, regardless of whether the artwork is subsidized by the taxpayer or not.

[excerpt]

Read more:

Go to your nearest FBI field office and a the following:

"I have a plane to kill Jesus!!!!!!!"

Watch what happens.

Watch wht happens.

The President is more important than Jesus. In addition, he is a living being. Comparing them in any way is stupid.

Your post is what's stupid.

Obama is a living being, therefor a threat to kill a non-living being won't be taken as seriously.

You fail badly. But you should be used to it by now.

Bobbling Obama​

Fascinating.

[excerpt]

Read more:

Watch what happens.

Watch wht happens.

Obama is a living being, therefor a threat to kill a non-living being won't be taken as seriously.

Sometimes it takes boiling thoughts down to the simplest form for you dummies to grasp them.

I don't like anything put in urine and called art.

It isn't actually pee pee.... I think it's a funny gag on the public :lol:

It is. The funniest thing is the reaction from the left. Now mind you, most lefties are ignorant of history and current events (that's how you get to be a leftie) or simply too young to know what the purpose is behind this "art" of Glenn's.

The reaction from the left? You mean the laughter at this ridiculous stunt and the righties proclaiming him a genius? Because that's the only reaction it got from me. And I'm quite aware that he is mocking the art piece "Piss Christ". I didn't call that art at the time and I don't think Beck's parody is anything but desperation, and your reaction is anything but that of a mindless follower. I guess I'm not as ignorant of the meaning as you thought, huh? Better luck next time.

I am not really upset about any of it,.....

Ok, perhaps you aren't but plenty of lefties are upset.

I was just wondering if Beck made some sort of direct connection between "piss christ" and Obama

I don't believe he did other than to take someone that the left admires and giving them a taste of what it felt like to Christians.

and why do you think he is awesome for doing something I am sure no liberal defended any further than generally defending the right of freedom of expression.

You're sure? I'm old enough to have been debating politics since before the Piss Christ incident and I can assure you that most lefties not only supported the "artist" but laughed at the offense that Christians took from it. Now we are laughing at the hypocrisy evident in the butt hurt from the left over this. That's what makes this stunt so genius.

Why do you think I am a young person? I remember it clearly, I remember how it was a tempest in a teacup that the moral majority types used as political tool and blew ridiculously out of proportion, You are damned straight I laughed at the fundies flipping out as I normally do when they flip out over insignificant dumb shit. So I will go back to my original claim, The artist was a jackass and Beck is a jackass but I will equally defend their right to do what they do. Would you? Somehow I doubt it.

Last edited:

Watch what happens.

Watch wht happens.

Sometimes it takes boiling thoughts down to the simplest form for you dummies to grasp them.

Apparently you can't grasp the ignorance of your post.

Forum List

Back