Bobbling Obama

Der........you athiest thugs think Obama is the messiah! Der.
Der........you are outraged! You libs always get so outraged! Der Der.
Glen Beck is a genius. Der de der der der.

Your place is under my boot heel kid.

Apparently you can't grasp the ignorance of your post.

There you go again. You seem to have regained your confidence. Let's see how long it takes before I remind you of your place in our relationship.

What? You forgot already? I told you that you are way too clever for me. I;m no match for your wit and wisdom. Please.......stop beating me down so badly!

Well thats nothing to brag about, you have no wit.

Just a punk full of hatred.

Your place is under my boot heel kid.

There you go again. You seem to have regained your confidence. Let's see how long it takes before I remind you of your place in our relationship.

What? You forgot already? I told you that you are way too clever for me. I;m no match for your wit and wisdom. Please.......stop beating me down so badly!

I think you are seriously overestimating the reaction to this, do you think the left will still be talking about this Beck stunt 25 years from now? When he does something that big then get back to us that this stunt by him is somehow equal.

You are seriously uninformed.

Really? I'll make "piss christ" my avatar and you make beck's version yours and let's see who gets the biggest negative reaction. Let's put your theory to the test. 25 years later heads are still exploding over that image, but I suspect in 25 years people will have to be reminded of who Glenn Beck was before he died of alcohol poisoning.

I'll extend this challenge to anyone who thinks the liberal reaction even approaches the continuing flipout over a 25 year-old image.

This is the one you meant to post -

Beck-backed gold fraud? - Salon.com

How much did you brainless rw's buy?

I read your posts saying gold is the way to go and you're all on your knees in front of this crook so c'mon - how much did he get of your money?

Oh, and btw, were coming up on a time that will likely be very profitable for buying stocks. But, you probably prefer Beck's gold scam.

Gold was less than $500 an ounce when Beck started accepting advertisements from Goldline.

How much is gold today?

Precious Metals Investing - Gold Trading - Invest in Silver and Gold

Bobbling Obama​

By: David Garth

Perhaps you may not have heard, but Glenn Beck is making big news for a stunt he just pulled off. Beck submerged a bobble-head doll of Barack Obama in a jar of fluid that looked like urine, proclaimed it art, and named it "Obama in Pee Pee".

Needless to say, the Twitterverse is going crazy with comments about how repulsive, vile, shameless, and disrespectful this action was. An author who published a story about the event even came out and wrote "Glenn Beck, the right wing, Tea party sicko -- who's obsessed with President Obama -- is at it again".

Fascinating.

To up the ante, Beck tried to sell the artwork on Ebay, with all proceeds to be donated to charity. The highest bid was $13,800.00 before Ebay pulled the plug on the auction.

As stated earlier, there are thousands and thousands of people who are outraged over this incident. There are, at the same time, thousands and thousands of people that are laughing their collective butts off --this author included. It has been absolutely delightful to see the Left throwing fits of outrage and reading their horrified comments. I haven't laughed this hard since hearing Joe Biden on the campaign trail.

There are only two possible conclusions that we can draw from the leftist hysteria. Either they don't know about the so-called "Piss Christ", or they are hypocritical beyond redemption.

If you are part of the first group, please allow me to tell you a story.

In 1989, artist (if we can be extremely broad with the term) Andres Serrano used $15,000 of taxpayer funds and created his masterpiece, though exactly what it was a "piece" of I will leave to your imagination. His artwork, which was called Immersion (Piss Christ), consisted of a photograph of a crucifix submerged in a jar of the artist's urine.

After making appearances in museums around the world, it was recently exhibited at the Edward Tyler Nahem gallery in New York City.

You may remember the riots and murders that took place around this time from angry Christians who just couldn't..... oh wait. Sorry. That never happened.

Needless to say, however, there were millions of Christians that were very upset about the piece of crap, er, art. It wasn't the content that bothered them near as much as the fact that their tax dollars had been used to help produce it.

In the end, however, the song remained the same. Christians should just shut up and let the art world proceed with its evolution, regardless of whether the artwork is subsidized by the taxpayer or not.

[excerpt]

Read more:
Blog: Bobbling Obama

Want to find out if the fabled Jesus is more relevant than our POTUS?

Go to your nearest FBI field office and announce the following:

"I have a plan to kill Jesus!!!!!!!"

Watch what happens.

Then , say the same thing again, only substitute President Obama for Jesus.

Watch wht happens.

The President is more important than Jesus. In addition, he is a living being. Comparing them in any way is stupid.

Why don't you tell me how many churches there are named Obama and how many are named after Jesus? If that doesn't work for you walk into a psychiatrist's office and tell them that Jesus is God to see how they react, and then substitute Obama's name, and see which one gets you more strange looks.

The reaction from the left? You mean the laughter at this ridiculous stunt and the righties proclaiming him a genius? Because that's the only reaction it got from me. And I'm quite aware that he is mocking the art piece "Piss Christ". I didn't call that art at the time and I don't think Beck's parody is anything but desperation, and your reaction is anything but that of a mindless follower. I guess I'm not as ignorant of the meaning as you thought, huh? Better luck next time.

Was I talking to you dumbass? Did i say "The reasction from Josefk"? Are you all lefties?

Christ you are an idiot.

I am a lefty. You were talking about the reaction of lefties, right? There's no need to get all indignant. Just wipe your butthurt from the pwning I gave you and move on, you sniveling little pantie waste.

Every lefty on the planet is laughing at this ridiculous stunt? Can you explain why it was removed from eBay if it was ridiculous? Why he was called disgusting and despicable on Twitter? Why people threatened violence against him?

Is this laughable also?

A8qI8mVCIAAJYYu.jpg

Are you a hypocritical hack?

Was I talking to you dumbass? Did i say "The reasction from Josefk"? Are you all lefties?

Christ you are an idiot.

I am a lefty. You were talking about the reaction of lefties, right? There's no need to get all indignant. Just wipe your butthurt from the pwning I gave you and move on, you sniveling little pantie waste.

Every lefty on the planet is laughing at this ridiculous stunt? Can you explain why it was removed from eBay if it was ridiculous? Why he was called disgusting and despicable on Twitter? Why people threatened violence against him?

Is this laughable also?

A8qI8mVCIAAJYYu.jpg

Are you a sniveling douche-nozzle? Survey says, Yes. Now go tweeze your needle dick, twat.

Bobbling Obama​

By: David Garth

Perhaps you may not have heard, but Glenn Beck is making big news for a stunt he just pulled off. Beck submerged a bobble-head doll of Barack Obama in a jar of fluid that looked like urine, proclaimed it art, and named it "Obama in Pee Pee".

Needless to say, the Twitterverse is going crazy with comments about how repulsive, vile, shameless, and disrespectful this action was. An author who published a story about the event even came out and wrote "Glenn Beck, the right wing, Tea party sicko -- who's obsessed with President Obama -- is at it again".

Fascinating.

To up the ante, Beck tried to sell the artwork on Ebay, with all proceeds to be donated to charity. The highest bid was $13,800.00 before Ebay pulled the plug on the auction.

As stated earlier, there are thousands and thousands of people who are outraged over this incident. There are, at the same time, thousands and thousands of people that are laughing their collective butts off --this author included. It has been absolutely delightful to see the Left throwing fits of outrage and reading their horrified comments. I haven't laughed this hard since hearing Joe Biden on the campaign trail.

There are only two possible conclusions that we can draw from the leftist hysteria. Either they don't know about the so-called "Piss Christ", or they are hypocritical beyond redemption.

If you are part of the first group, please allow me to tell you a story.

In 1989, artist (if we can be extremely broad with the term) Andres Serrano used $15,000 of taxpayer funds and created his masterpiece, though exactly what it was a "piece" of I will leave to your imagination. His artwork, which was called Immersion (Piss Christ), consisted of a photograph of a crucifix submerged in a jar of the artist's urine.

After making appearances in museums around the world, it was recently exhibited at the Edward Tyler Nahem gallery in New York City.

You may remember the riots and murders that took place around this time from angry Christians who just couldn't..... oh wait. Sorry. That never happened.

Needless to say, however, there were millions of Christians that were very upset about the piece of crap, er, art. It wasn't the content that bothered them near as much as the fact that their tax dollars had been used to help produce it.

In the end, however, the song remained the same. Christians should just shut up and let the art world proceed with its evolution, regardless of whether the artwork is subsidized by the taxpayer or not.

[excerpt]

Read more:
Blog: Bobbling Obama

Want to find out if the fabled Jesus is more relevant than our POTUS?

Go to your nearest FBI field office and announce the following:

"I have a plan to kill Jesus!!!!!!!"

Watch what happens.

Then , say the same thing again, only substitute President Obama for Jesus.

Watch wht happens.

The President is more important than Jesus. In addition, he is a living being. Comparing them in any way is stupid.

Why don't you tell me how many churches there are named Obama and how many are named after Jesus? If that doesn't work for you walk into a psychiatrist's office and tell them that Jesus is God to see how they react, and then substitute Obama's name, and see which one gets you more strange looks.

You'll have to check with Jamie Foxx and Rev. Jeremiah Wright and his roosting chickens on that one.

Actually I'd say you were the sniveling prick.

You fancy yourself to Arnold eh???

I don't think so, I'd say you were just one more little dicked lefty trying to be relevant.

Is this laughable also?

A8qI8mVCIAAJYYu.jpg

Are you a sniveling douche-nozzle? Survey says, Yes. Now go tweeze your needle dick, twat.

Forum List

Back