Bluebirds, Robins and sparrows...

Ima Cat

Apr 6, 2017
Friends, we all seek our own kind. Why not then divide these boards by three, the bright, the average, and the dull? Each group would find more camaraderie among their own kind and find the posts most intelligible and resonant in their assigned assembly.. A simple 2 or 3 question intelligence test might be used to segregate the dim from the average from the bright.

I propose your immediate banning. Any seconds?

Then you would be a

th

Right?

Friends, we all seek our own kind. Why not then divide these boards by three, the bright, the average, and the dull? Each group would find more camaraderie among their own kind and find the posts most intelligible and resonant in their assigned assembly.. A simple 2 or 3 question intelligence test might be used to segregate the dim from the average from the bright.
crazy-fashion8.jpg

View attachment 122528

Good GAWD! Guys just do not look good in a skirt. They really do look like clowns when trying to wear women's clothing. :eek: It's just . . . disturbing.

View attachment 122528

Good GAWD! Guys just do not look good in a skirt. They really do look like clowns when trying to wear women's clothing. :eek: It's just . . . disturbing.

Och, ya'd look bonnie wi' a face painted blue for battle, Lassie, d'ya ken?

I saw a guy in the stupormarket yesterday in a kilt. No tartan though.

View attachment 122528

Why is this guy wearing a helmet and what's with that eye makeup? Lordy, that guy seriously needs a makeover.

View attachment 122528

Huh? I don't know what that first sentence means, but the guy looks like a complete moron.

View attachment 122528

Huh? I don't know what that first sentence means, but the guy looks like a complete moron.
He's saying he's that "guy".

View attachment 122528

Aye an' a bit of Mackeral settler rack and ruin ran it doon by the haim, 'ma place,
well I slapped me and I slapped it doon in the side
and I cried, cried, cried.
The fear a fallen down taken never back the raize ...

And then cried Mary, and took out wi' your Claymore
out mi pocket a' ran doon, doon the middin stain, picking the fiery horde that was fallen around ma feet....

"Never!" he cried, "never shall it ye get me alive, ye rotten hound of the burnie crew!"
Well I snatched fer the blade o' my Claymore cut and thrust and I fell doon before him round his feet.

Aye! A roar he cried! Frae the bottom of his heart that I would nay fall but as dead, dead as 'a can be by his feet; de ya ken?

...and the wind cried Mary.

Forum List

Back