Blue Angels...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
This should be cool. Since all of my photo shoots evaporated with the virus, I've been jonesin' to go shooting.

This should help...

96080434_10219418930678449_3158184805317738496_n.jpg

I got a message from a friend on Facebook advising that, if you need to travel to see them, arrive a LOT earlier than what's advertised. She said that she and her family showed up 15 minutes before the scheduled time and they'd already flown over...

I love the Missing Man Formation flyover they do at funerals and memorials. Man, that brings a tear every time.

At one time in my life, a former flight surgeon for the Blue Angels was my personal physician. The relationship ended when he moved to MN.

At one time in my life, a former flight surgeon for the Blue Angels was my personal physician. The relationship ended when he moved to MN.

I had no idea they did surgery up there while rolling and looping. My that's impressive.

I lived by the back gate to Pensacola Naval Air Station in the early 2000's when I worked in the area.
Saw them while practice flying over my neighborhood many times, and took my kids to a couple of the air shows.
Also, the Naval Air Museum on the base is a must see if you ever visit Pensacola.... :cool:

Last edited:
Right over White Settlement at 11:34 AM CST. Looking good. MAGA!

View attachment 332829

Look at these convoluted routes though. Somebody should buy these guys a GPS.

I see they're flying pretty close to Useless. That's what American Airlines personnel call it.

There's nothing convoluted about it.
They're flying over all the major hospitals and I'd bet they can come up with the best route to take to achieve that.

Forum List

Back