Blow Up vs Cover Up..the liberal media...

well, no, you see, first you have to convince a reasonable person that corruption or ineptitude was involved.

:lol:.. In other words, don't even try to convince you...

Well, obviously, you haven't been able to. You guys have been banging on the Benghazi drum for a year or more now, and you just look ghoulish doing it.

Obama and Hillary handled it perfectly and you consider them heroes in the matter, convince me of that..:lol:

:lol:.. In other words, don't even try to convince you...

Well, obviously, you haven't been able to. You guys have been banging on the Benghazi drum for a year or more now, and you just look ghoulish doing it.

Obama and Hillary handled it perfectly and you consider them heroes in the matter, convince me of that..:lol:

Nice moving the goalposts.

This isn't what you guys are claiming. you are claiming that there was some vast conspiracy to hide that it was terrorism (there wasn't) or that the video had nothing to do with the attack (it did).

The problem with Conspiracy theorists is that no matter how many times you prove it was a weather balloon, they will insist it was a flying saucer.

This isn't what you guys are claiming. you are claiming that there was some vast conspiracy to hide that it was terrorism (there wasn't) or that the video had nothing to do with the attack (it did).

The problem with Conspiracy theorists is that no matter how many times you prove it was a weather balloon, they will insist it was a flying saucer.

Four Americans died because of lack of preparation and lack of response..

The fact that Obama and Hillary purposefully lied to the American people for political reasons is just an expectation from the Democratic Party at this point.

The fact that Obama and Hillary purposefully lied to the American people for political reasons is just an expectation from the Democratic Party at this point.

Four Americans died because Muslims got upset about us mocking their religion.

I'm not sure what response would save them, exactly.

Your a moron, obamabot, cultist . The vidio was pushed as a consriratorial theme to hide the truth from the voters for political aspirations. Obama, and hillary are fucking liars who have violated their oath of office; they are traitors!

Four Americans died because Muslims got upset about us mocking their religion.

I'm not sure what response would save them, exactly.

Bullshit

and none didn't work out so well

Forum List

Back