Bloomberg says Warrens wealth tax is unconstitutional..... Yup, why should I be taxed more

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
than internet board moderators.

Yippy dippy

Michael Bloomberg: Warren wealth tax probably is unconstitutional

Bloomberg said:

“Well number one, I think the Constitution lets you impose income taxes only. So it probably is unconstitutional. Number two, I don’t know of any country that has done that -- people earn money, they pay their taxes, and then they don’t have -- expect the government to come back and take some of it away."

Bloomberg also said:

"We need a healthy economy and we shouldn’t be embarrassed about our system. If you want to look at a system that’s non-capitalistic, just take a look at what was perhaps the wealthiest country in the world, and today, people are starving to death -- it’s called Venezuela.”

Yawn

Yippy dippy

Bloomberg said:

“Well number one, I think the Constitution lets you impose income taxes only. So it probably is unconstitutional. Number two, I don’t know of any country that has done that -- people earn money, they pay their taxes, and then they don’t have -- expect the government to come back and take some of it away."

Bloomberg also said:

"We need a healthy economy and we shouldn’t be embarrassed about our system. If you want to look at a system that’s non-capitalistic, just take a look at what was perhaps the wealthiest country in the world, and today, people are starving to death -- it’s called Venezuela.”

Yawn

Perhaps you should show where the Constitution says he's wrong, instead of being a snippy little bitch.

What cracks me up is that people will vote for the tax crazed Librarian thinking that she will be a real life Robinhood. Taking from the evil rich and swooping to their doorsteps redistributing bags of ill gotten wealth to the needy. Jesus Christ how dumb can people be?

What cracks me up is that people will vote for the tax crazed Librarian thinking that she will be a real life Robinhood. Taking from the evil rich and swooping to their doorsteps redistributing bags of ill gotten wealth to the needy. Jesus Christ how dumb can people be?
Yep.

Most people don't even realize that Robinhood stole from the government and gave to the poor, he did NOT steal from the rich.

• Banned

Yippy dippy

Bloomberg said:

Bloomberg also said:

Yawn

Perhaps you should show where the Constitution says he's wrong, instead of being a snippy little bitch.

All people are created equal, meaning rich do not get taxed for being a success

Enjoy being a poor slob

My apple orchard beckons to thee

Yippy dippy

Bloomberg said:

Bloomberg also said:

Yawn

Enjoy being a poor slob

So you can't make a constitutional argument, figures.

BTW the rich pay more taxes than you likely ever will. If you don't think you're paying enough, the treasury takes donations.

But just to be a bit helpful, perhaps you should review Article 1, Section 9. I could tell you what clause supports Bloombergs argument, but what fun would that be?

• Banned

Yippy dippy

Bloomberg said:

Bloomberg also said:

Yawn

Enjoy being a poor slob

BTW the rich pay more taxes than you likely ever will. If you don't think you're paying enough, the treasury takes donations.

But just to be a bit helpful, perhaps you should review Article 1, Section 9. I could tell you what clause supports Bloombergs argument, but what fun would that be?

You review that for me, I'll be investing...…………………

CIAO

PS. Have fun pretending

Yippy dippy

Bloomberg said:

Bloomberg also said:

Yawn

Enjoy being a poor slob

CIAO

PS. Have fun pretending

Investing in your profound ignorance, no doubt. LMAO

Man you guys really have no shame

You just attach lips to rich ass and suck away

Oh, what-the-hell, the Wealth Imbalance has gotten out of hand in this country anyway.

Why should you be taxed more?

Because it pleases the Plebians that the Patricians give back more of what they've gathered for themselves over the generations.

Built on the backs of the Plebs and using the infrastructure and society that they poured their sweat and money into.

No better reason is needed.

Plebs be like: "Give us your money, muthaphukkers! Don't wanna hear 'bout no geese 'n golden eggs, bassards!"

There are no longer enough sane people left in the Democratic Party in positions of power to offset this 'new wave'.

Almost as bad as the arrogant self-serving rich robber barons and corporate whores in the Republican Party.

Almost.

Last edited:
You?

How many billionaires do you think are on this board?

Since the Democrats want to take savings and assets, they can count on losing the support of anybody that has them...

Maybe they should consider accepting food stamps to keep their broke ass party afloat!!!

"We need a healthy economy" He has no desire to see done what it would take to have a healthy economy. Here we are again cutting rates and enacting another round of QE so Bloomberg can make another billion at the expense of the elderly and retired.

Since the Democrats want to take savings and assets, they can count on losing the support of anybody that has them...

Maybe they should consider accepting food stamps to keep their broke ass party afloat!!!

QE takes savings and assets. Those like Bloomberg are calling for negative rates. What do you expect that will do to savings and assets?

they didn't prosecute hillary.

"The people" don't "prosecute".

The Justice system does,

And after years of investigations it was found that there was nothing TO prosecute

Yippy dippy

Bloomberg said:

Bloomberg also said:

Yawn

Enjoy being a poor slob

CIAO

PS. Have fun pretending

Investing in your profound ignorance, no doubt. LMAO

You tell yourself that owners of apple, google, netflix and Taiwan semi are ignorant

Ciao

Oops forgot alibaba

Forum List

Back