Bloomberg running for President?

Bloomberg, a filthy rich little tyrant that has been around long enough for even New Yorkers to be tired of his obssesive-compulsions like ridding NYC of carbonated beverages, straws and other idiotic ideas he could dream up.

Who knows, he may be the first NY politician to outlaw passing gas!

Imagine if he became President!

No one wants another Napoleon running the show at 1600 PA Ave.

I think he's checked it out and decided against it.

Plus, he's looked at what has become of the Democratic Party, and sees an opening.
Well, The clown car that is the democratic party/candidate does look like a ship of fools
Yes, the parties are very similar in many ways.

Plus, he's looked at what has become of the Democratic Party, and sees an opening.
Well, The clown car that is the democratic party/candidate does look like a ship of fools
Yep,
Only a fool would trust an career politician...

Yep,
Only a fool would trust an career politician...
Or for a buffoon.

No way will the DNC allow a rich white male to win the 2020 election. He represents everything they're against.

He only got 6% in a FOX News poll. I see this as a last-ditch attempt by the Democrats to throw in a white male. That must mean that Biden is pretty much toast.

You are aware that The Berner is white, and identifies as a male (at this point) yes?

When you hear idjit dem voters call Amy Klobuchar a republican, you have to know they're on a suicide mission...Boolberg might as well go ahead and set a couple pallets of $100 bills aflame in Times Square.

Folks on the right are all stating the obvious. . . . all the DNC candidates are too far left.

Well, this guy, at least economically isn't.

If, OTH, he placates just enough of the SJW bells, he could do it.

Folks should not underestimate the power of the corporate media. He has the establishment on his side.

Which states that Hillary lost do you believe he would win - and why?

Forum List

Back