Bloomberg lied about NDAs. Claimed nobody complained about him. Multiple complaints.

Did he have them just sign the NDA's, or did he pay them before having them sign like Trump did?

Your lameass attempt to deflect to Trump was predicted by me in the OP.

So, WTF does your post have to do with the FACT Bloomy lied about there not being any complaints about him? Care to man up and join the actual thread for once?
LOL

Dumbfuck, why should anyone care if Bloomberg lied about his NDA's when so many on the right didn't care that Impeached Trump lied about his?
So you are saying that Dims are a bunch of hypocrites?
No, I'm saying lying about DNA's no longer matters thanks to Impeached Trump and his TDS base.
It can matter to some people, but if Trumpkins whine about it, it's very hypocritical.

which bill was that for dick breath?
H.R. 1424
This is what you’re bitching about dickbreath?

View attachment 308405
It wasn't buy the 116th Congress, dumbass.

Apparently you don't know that every Congress starts numbering bills from scratch.

Gee, why don't you stop being a little bitch and just tell us what the mean old democrats did to piss you off this time? Oh, that's right...you can't help it.
I'm pointing out the fact that you're a scathing hypocrite. I realize that pisses you off.

Ok. Not hard to dismiss your anger. Pretty easy in fact

In a shock to absolutely nobody here,

"candycorn" now works for the Mikey brigade....

H.R. 1424
This is what you’re bitching about dickbreath?

View attachment 308405
It wasn't buy the 116th Congress, dumbass.

Apparently you don't know that every Congress starts numbering bills from scratch.

Gee, why don't you stop being a little bitch and just tell us what the mean old democrats did to piss you off this time? Oh, that's right...you can't help it.
I'm pointing out the fact that you're a scathing hypocrite. I realize that pisses you off.

Ok. Not hard to dismiss your anger. Pretty easy in fact
You're the one having a hissy fit, moron

Forum List

Back