Bloomberg declares war on poor people

You hate the American Worker?

I like Americans with jobs. Which is why I support the wall to eliminate illegal aliens, and I support very limited legal immigration. Continuing to allow hordes of illegals and raising the minimum wage will just get Americans fired and more illegals will take jobs for lower wages. I also support tariffs against communist third world shit holes that use virtual slave labor, as it keeps jobs away from them and in America.

You’re the one that supports illegals, lower wages, wages off the books that are never taxed, and you support China taking our jobs. Which is of course what Bloomberg wants.

I like Americans with full-time living wage jobs. I am against illegal immigrants. I am pro jailing US employers that knowingly hire illegals including tRump. I am for the elimination of the daddy bush H-1B programs. I am NOT for tariffs because tariffs cause a rise in consumer spending which we can not afford until we get wages to a living wage level.

Yea well raising the wages of the lowest skilled jobs will only raise inflation. Keeping inflation low is what makes for a better standard of living. Raising their wages only diminishes the wages that highly skilled jobs give.

You're against raising wages for 90% of American Workers?

They aren’t “workers”, that’s a communist term which views the masses as mere laborers for the state, to be managed by government bureaucrats. Americans can choose to be employed where they want and for how much they want according to their skills and the needs of the market. If you aren’t being paid enough, then quit your job and get a better one.

When you went to your job did you work?

The Governor of Oregon has to increase taxes because of the less expected return from the Feds due to Corporate America and the wealthy paying less taxes. btw, that's occurring in almost all States.

Shut up liar. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: Now that this ^^^ liar has been dealt with, here's what Oregon liberals are going to spend the new $1 billion dollars in taxes on...half the money will be spent on NOT teaching math and science but 'student mental health' and 'reducing achievement disparities for students of color' in other words hiring more public employees. State GOP senators walked out in protest, they say the tax is destined not for students but for public employee pensions.

Collecting taxes to pay workers? Much better than subsidizing Amazon.

Why do you hate American Workers?

Moron, workers at one business said they will no longer get any overtime hours and they don't know how they will pay their bills. Meanwhile the dickhead public employees who stole the money are living the good life.

Which "one business" is that?

Like you care tax and spend lib. :icon_rolleyes:

You hate the American Worker?

I like Americans with jobs. Which is why I support the wall to eliminate illegal aliens, and I support very limited legal immigration. Continuing to allow hordes of illegals and raising the minimum wage will just get Americans fired and more illegals will take jobs for lower wages. I also support tariffs against communist third world shit holes that use virtual slave labor, as it keeps jobs away from them and in America.

You’re the one that supports illegals, lower wages, wages off the books that are never taxed, and you support China taking our jobs. Which is of course what Bloomberg wants.

I like Americans with full-time living wage jobs. I am against illegal immigrants. I am pro jailing US employers that knowingly hire illegals including tRump. I am for the elimination of the daddy bush H-1B programs. I am NOT for tariffs because tariffs cause a rise in consumer spending which we can not afford until we get wages to a living wage level.

Yea well raising the wages of the lowest skilled jobs will only raise inflation. Keeping inflation low is what makes for a better standard of living. Raising their wages only diminishes the wages that highly skilled jobs give.

They aren’t “workers”, that’s a communist term which views the masses as mere laborers for the state, to be managed by government bureaucrats. Americans can choose to be employed where they want and for how much they want according to their skills and the needs of the market. If you aren’t being paid enough, then quit your job and get a better one.

Oh, really now. Do that more than once and find out just how hard it will be to find another job. Not something you want found out in the Resume Background check.

Oh, really now. Do that more than once and find out just how hard it will be to find another job. Not something you want found out in the Resume Background check.

Well if you’re a low skill “worker” then you shouldn’t be complaining about having a low paid job. Maybe get an education or pick up a book and learn one, instead of whining and demanding the state make up for your lack of motivation in life.

The Governor of Oregon has to increase taxes because of the less expected return from the Feds due to Corporate America and the wealthy paying less taxes. btw, that's occurring in almost all States.

Shut up liar. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: Now that this ^^^ liar has been dealt with, here's what Oregon liberals are going to spend the new $1 billion dollars in taxes on...half the money will be spent on NOT teaching math and science but 'student mental health' and 'reducing achievement disparities for students of color' in other words hiring more public employees. State GOP senators walked out in protest, they say the tax is destined not for students but for public employee pensions.

Moron, workers at one business said they will no longer get any overtime hours and they don't know how they will pay their bills. Meanwhile the dickhead public employees who stole the money are living the good life.

I'm not liberal, I'm a capitalist racketeer.

Well if you’re a low skill “worker” then you shouldn’t be complaining about having a low paid job. Maybe get an education or pick up a book and learn one, instead of whining and demanding the state make up for your lack of motivation in life.

Since 90%+ of American Workers are low skilled, shouldn't they get a raise?

You butted into a topic you know jack shit about and began spouting off. I called BS on your nonsense and now you are trolling. Its not the first time it seems you do nothing but troll. Now run along I think your momma is calling you junior. :icon_rolleyes:

You butted into a topic you know jack shit about and began spouting off. I called BS on your nonsense and now you are trolling. Its not the first time it seems you do nothing but troll. Now run along I think your momma is calling you junior. :icon_rolleyes:

You stated "one business." I asked: Which "one business" is that?

You called me a liberal. I corrected you.

How is this trolling?

And when you wake up one morning and your job site has changed all the locks what then? You have spent 20 years working at that job since high school. You believed them when they said they would take care of you. And you just lost your retirement funds to boot. The House Payment is due, the Car Payment is due and your kids college funds are going to run out soon. And you now can't afford to move to another area where they might (a mighty slim might in many cases) use your skills. The only thing left to you is to take service low paying jobs at a fraction of your old wage. Then allow your house to be repoed because your neighbors are in the same boat, allow one of your cars to go to the bank. You have no choice but to move into a smaller house or apartment, drive an older car, sell off any and all luxury items, work 15 to 18 hours a day. Not to worry, your Neighbor is working the Wendy's just down the street so he'll understand. Then the social fabric of your life completely breaks down and you lose the rest of what's near and dear to your life. And you are glad that the NRA has made it easy for you to purchase a gun to cure all these problems. Or you just take off in hopes of getting away from the mess. We should write a book on this. Take current events as the source. We can title, "The Making of America into Detroit".

And he wants to confiscate guns from black people right away.

He seems, much like Beto O'Roarke, to be bent upon alienating just about everyone.
Yeah, they's a cummin' fer ya guns!!!!
No matter what you think there are many people who do not trust Progs and others in the political class as their agendas once instituted seem to keep moving on more and more to extremist proportions.
lol. like we can really confide in the sincerity of the right wing to be any better.

He wants to have the government build projects wherever they want, i.e. in middle class neighborhoods which will crash the housing market.

He also wants to raise the minimum wage to $15 / hour, which will get many poor people fired from their current jobs.

In Bloomberg’s inequality plan, he’s proposing expanding tax credits to build low-income housing, increasing federal spending on public housing and launching a $10 billion competitive program to encourage cities to ease zoning restrictions that govern where and how developers can build. Proposals in the California Legislature to ease restrictive zoning, which critics say contribute to the state’s housing crisis, have failed.

Bloomberg is also calling for raising the minimum wage to $15 by 2025 and expanding a tax credit for low-wage workers.

Bloomberg calls for 'war on poverty' on 1st California trip

Housing should always strive for mixed neighbours, so that the poor aren't "ghetto-ized", the way they are now.
You first.

He wants to have the government build projects wherever they want, i.e. in middle class neighborhoods which will crash the housing market.

He also wants to raise the minimum wage to $15 / hour, which will get many poor people fired from their current jobs.

In Bloomberg’s inequality plan, he’s proposing expanding tax credits to build low-income housing, increasing federal spending on public housing and launching a $10 billion competitive program to encourage cities to ease zoning restrictions that govern where and how developers can build. Proposals in the California Legislature to ease restrictive zoning, which critics say contribute to the state’s housing crisis, have failed.

Bloomberg is also calling for raising the minimum wage to $15 by 2025 and expanding a tax credit for low-wage workers.

Housing should always strive for mixed neighbours, so that the poor aren't "ghetto-ized", the way they are now.
You first.

Why I don't live in the city ...

You first.

Already been there and done that. Our middle class neighbourhood in Toronto including two "CityHomes" - houses owned by the City and rented on a "geared to income" basis, to welfare recipients.

He's not big on the elderly either:

“If You Show Up with Cancer and You’re 95 – We Should Say We Can’t Do Anything” – Bloomberg Explains How Healthcare will Bankrupt Us Unless We Deny Care to Elderly

“If You Show Up with Cancer and You’re 95 – We Should Say We Can’t Do Anything” – Bloomberg Explains How Healthcare will Bankrupt Us Unless We Deny Care to Elderly
Insurance companies and doctors basically do that now after the patient hits the policy limits. They kept dad for a full ten days and booted him with hospice saying he'd bleed out in six to ten days.

Not all doctors but many get the most they can even when it is not in the patients best interest. One family friend we knew the doctors wanted to do heart surgery on their 78 year old grandmother whose dementia was so bad she couldn't remember to get off the couch to go pee and would only eat if spoon fed. The family took care of her day in and out for years but that doctor wanting to make a mint off of heart surgery saying it would extend her life by another fifteen years was too much for them. Now if she had been in a nursing home care the doctor may have gotten his wish but her family didn't want to see her continue to suffer any longer than her natural life cycle so they put the woes on the doctor's plans.

What we need is better ethics in the professional fields overall and "do no harm" reinstated in the medical community where it has been push aside or ignored.

note; not that I care for Bloomberg

It was his administration that paved the way for wiping out housing projects swimming pools ,playgrounds ,parking lots ,and picnic areas so developers could put up regular apartments .....and get nyc prices ....

Deblazio is seeing to it

The white transplants from out of town tiptoe around housing projects as it is to

Most 95 year olds in their right mind will not undergo chemo or radiation treatments, and very few people live that long.

Forum List

Back