Blockchain will kill Big Tech Censorship

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Are you familiar with Blockchain? No? Well, it's the internet architecture that helped create Bitcoin. It's an Open source ledger that allows all of the parties involved to verify a transaction, then seal it forever. You're familiar with the 400 year old double entry system, it's the one your bank uses to make sure you're not trying to send checks out beyond the amount in your account. In Blockchain, all of the parties review and verify the transaction. They all get to see the balance in the account and they would verify that the items bought or sold are covered by the account.

Blockchain = Ownership!

Our Fascist Social media "platforms" have appropriating our information and selling and reselling it; they have taken ownership of our stuff! Blockchain flips their business model on its head, we will own ALL OF OUR STUFF AGAIN!

It will make our Internet secure, it will make our elections secure. That's why Fascist Big tech is arrayed against it

I've been a proponent for years and I see that George Gilder wrote a tremendous book about it, "Life After Google"

Trump, Term II, God Willing, needs to implement Blockchain wherever possible

Are you familiar with Blockchain? No? Well, it's the internet architecture that helped create Bitcoin. It's an Open source ledger that allows all of the parties involved to verify a transaction, then seal it forever. You're familiar with the 400 year old double entry system, it's the one your bank uses to make sure you're not trying to send checks out beyond the amount in your account. In Blockchain, all of the parties review and verify the transaction. They all get to see the balance in the account and they would verify that the items bought or sold are covered by the account.

Blockchain = Ownership!

Our Fascist Social media "platforms" have appropriating our information and selling and reselling it; they have taken ownership of our stuff! Blockchain flips their business model on its head, we will own ALL OF OUR STUFF AGAIN!

It will make our Internet secure, it will make our elections secure. That's why Fascist Big tech is arrayed against it

I've been a proponent for years and I see that George Gilder wrote a tremendous book about it, "Life After Google"

Why would Big Tech do that when they could make a profit doing it under our form of Capitalism?

Blockchain = Ownership!

Why would Big Tech do that when they could make a profit doing it under our form of Capitalism?

It's upends "Big Tech" profit model, where they've taken ownership of your music, emails, and thoughts. Big Tech is fighting Blockchain like it's Stalingrad, they're trying everything to retain control of our stuff

Blockchain = Ownership!

It's upends "Big Tech" profit model, where they've taken ownership of your music, emails, and thoughts. Big Tech is fighting Blockchain like it's Stalingrad, they're trying everything to retain control of our stuff
Notice how illegal Mexican danielpalos calls it "our" form of capitalism, like he is one of us.
:laughing0301:

It rips the profit angle out of Big Tech hands. They can't sell our info anymore.

At the same time, I am not really big on having a cashless society, but if we go that way, I will be trading exclusively using gold and silver as money.

Blockchain = Ownership!

I don't want to get too excited about it with quantum supremacy in progress. Besides, if we use a political analogy, it could be about which block has the most fake news.

Forum List

Back