BLM Vs facts

Millie Weaver said that there are PSYOP infiltrators going around infiltrating Left and Right groups. But they belong to neither sides. They are there at these protest to keep division and chaos. That is why these protest members are of a different race. Making it hard to point out who belong to what. That the MSM will not report about these infiltrators infiltrating these groups.
Like how the Republican party has infiltrators so these groups has them as well.
But I believe that they uses all of these groups to make it seems as if there are many of them that wants to harm Pres. Trump's supporters. So that the his supporters will be scare to vote for Pres. Trump just to defuse the hostile situation.
They've bust these agitators at all of these protest events. And these infiltrators mingle into each and every protests.

No, it’s all BLM shit and indoctrinated white Marxist soft-core white supremacist democrats.

Millie Weaver said that there are PSYOP infiltrators going around infiltrating Left and Right groups. But they belong to neither sides. They are there at these protest to keep division and chaos. That is why these protest members are of a different race. Making it hard to point out who belong to what. That the MSM will not report about these infiltrators infiltrating these groups.
Like how the Republican party has infiltrators so these groups has them as well.
But I believe that they uses all of these groups to make it seems as if there are many of them that wants to harm Pres. Trump's supporters. So that the his supporters will be scare to vote for Pres. Trump just to defuse the hostile situation.
They've bust these agitators at all of these protest events. And these infiltrators mingle into each and every protests.

No, it’s all BLM shit and indoctrinated white Marxist soft-core white supremacist democrats.
The Deep state have been pardoning over the years, dangerous mentally insane felons to join their organization. Which they are going to have these guys to control the entire system when it becomes privatized.
but first they have to bring down the system we have in order for them to introduce theirs.
The Deep state needs to prove in court that the old system isn't working for all, so that they can bring in the new. And so they had planted shills everywhere to disrupt the old system.
Hitler has checked out their playbook from their library as well. How to control the masses with a few men. by manipulating the minds of the masses by building up hatred towards the Jews.
And now the Globalist are doing the same thing to other groups of people, like the MAGA movement.
They are the author of this playbook.

Rosenberg, who was listed as the vice chairwoman of the board of directors for Thousand Currents until the webpage was pulled down this week, as first reported by the Capital Research Center, had been a member of the radical leftist revolutionary militant group known as the May 19th Communist Organization, affiliated with the Weather Underground terrorist group and other radicals. She was convicted on weapons and explosives charges and sentenced to 58 years in prison, serving 16 years before being pardoned by President Bill Clinton in January 2001.

Last edited:

The Deep state have been pardoning over the years, dangerous mentally insane felons to join their organization. Which they are going to have these guys to control the entire system when it becomes privatized.
but first they have to bring down the system we have in order for them to introduce theirs.
The Deep state needs to prove in court that the old system isn't working for all, so that they can bring in the new. And so they had planted shills everywhere to disrupt the old system.
Hitler has checked out their playbook from their library as well. How to control the masses with a few men. by manipulating the minds of the masses by building up hatred towards the Jews.
And now the Globalist are doing the same thing to other groups of people, like the MAGA movement.
They are the author of this playbook.

Rosenberg, who was listed as the vice chairwoman of the board of directors for Thousand Currents until the webpage was pulled down this week, as first reported by the Capital Research Center, had been a member of the radical leftist revolutionary militant group known as the May 19th Communist Organization, affiliated with the Weather Underground terrorist group and other radicals. She was convicted on weapons and explosives charges and sentenced to 58 years in prison, serving 16 years before being pardoned by President Bill Clinton in January 2001.

So you just agreed it’s BLM shit and soft core white supremacists.

Everything the BLM has relied on, George Floyd to Breana Taylor was basically a lie. One died of a fentanyl overdose and the other was a caught up in drugs. None of them died from police brutality or systemic racism. Just their own faults. That itself may be systemic ass hell, and we need to look deeper into that.
First, isn't there suppose to be a link?

Second, everything in this OP is a lie.
What lie? Be specific, Floyd would have died no matter what they did. Taylor was a drege on society, she was a wanna be gangster and she paid the price. Both died because of poor decisions.

Everything the BLM has relied on, George Floyd to Breana Taylor was basically a lie. One died of a fentanyl overdose and the other was a caught up in drugs. None of them died from police brutality or systemic racism. Just their own faults. That itself may be systemic ass hell, and we need to look deeper into that.

You are in no position to accuse anyone else of lying.
Yes I am and that's why I did so.

Therefore Mary needs to produce the coroners report on George Floyd and the criminal drug charges on Brionna Taylor.
You could have the the original autopsy report in your hand and you would still deny it.

It’s the ungentle giant Mikey Brown model that works quite well. A thug ends up dead and the animals get to dance around the fires and grab all the free shit they can carry to their UHauls.

Therefore Mary needs to produce the coroners report on George Floyd and the criminal drug charges on Brionna Taylor.
I disagree.

You are a racist piece of shit and a liar, and that is a clearly established fact.

Please go and kill yourself as soon as possible. The rest of us on planet Earth would consider that a public service, and we might be inclined to refrain from pissing on your grave as a result.
These things are not established or fact. A few butthurt white racists don't get to make that determination.

You could have the the original autopsy report in your hand and you would still deny it.
Nah, because the autopsy report would list the actual cause of death and people couldn't try using secondary health problems to make claims.

I disagree.

You are a racist piece of shit and a liar, and that is a clearly established fact.

Please go and kill yourself as soon as possible. The rest of us on planet Earth would consider that a public service, and we might be inclined to refrain from pissing on your grave as a result.
These things are not established or fact. A few butthurt white racists don't get to make that determination.
It is a well established fact that you are a racist black supremacist who hates white people, and lies about them constantly.

You are a waste of life.

Let's here: Democrats supporting and bailing out race rioters. George Floyd, or Breanna Taylor: one died of a fentanyl overdose the other was killed because her druggie boyfriend shot at the cops serving a legal warrant after announcing themselves. BLM is founded on lies or half truths.

So you are saying that George Floyd was going to drop dead at any moment. Where did you come up with the BS that her boyfriend was selling drugs? Please prove that BS.
His heart couldnt take all his kicking and struggling, obviously.

You just agreed again.

Yes, I've agreed that there are people that are working for the Deep state that are infiltrating these protest making it seem as if there are many of them. But actually there are only a few of them.
They are using these protesters to hide behind. And all of the media are keeping them hidden.
Someone is donating to the protesters' causes and pay for their lodging when they attend these demonstrations.
These protesters are the Globalist's patsies. Like Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy too. The Globalist's shills destroys burns down these buildings while the media blames the group of protesters. That is why the police are standing down. But the police attacks the protesters while the Globalist's shills gets away.
But the protesters don't know that these Globalist that are donating to their cause are very conniving. . That they are being used.
Like the Civil right movement. There had been civil rights protests ever since 1901. But it only has gotten national attention when during JFK presidency. But there were many of race wars going on before he came into office. They were having race wars ever since the early 1800s. But never had any protest in the south until after Lincoln was assassinated. But still there were no media coverage of those protests.
I've remember that Columbus day protest ever since I was a child. But it never gain any traction. But now all of a sudden these social justice protest are getting national and international attention. But before, they were swept under the rug.

You just agreed again.

Yes, I've agreed that there are people that are working for the Deep state that are infiltrating these protest making it seem as if there are many of them. But actually there are only a few of them.
They are using these protesters to hide behind. And all of the media are keeping them hidden.
Someone is donating to the protesters' causes and pay for their lodging when they attend these demonstrations.
These protesters are the Globalist's patsies. Like Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy too. The Globalist's shills destroys burns down these buildings while the media blames the group of protesters. That is why the police are standing down. But the police attacks the protesters while the Globalist's shills gets away.
But the protesters don't know that these Globalist that are donating to their cause are very conniving. . That they are being used.
Like the Civil right movement. There had been civil rights protests ever since 1901. But it only has gotten national attention when during JFK presidency. But there were many of race wars going on before he came into office. They were having race wars ever since the early 1800s. But never had any protest in the south until after Lincoln was assassinated. But still there were no media coverage of those protests.
I've remember that Columbus day protest ever since I was a child. But it never gain any traction. But now all of a sudden these social justice protest are getting national and international attention. But before, they were swept under the rug.

Oswald acted alone.

You just agreed again.

And I've forgot to tell you that the annual international March against Monsanto protest that have been going on for a decade have not gotten any attention. It is still being swept under the rug. Which it shows who is behind paying these SJW protests.
LIke I've been saying. The Globalist are Big Corporation. They are the bread and butter for the elite.

Last edited:

Can't do that when everything y/t's fault
Blm and antifa beating up on one guy

Hes a wayciss facist!
Dat flag be offensive n sheeeeit

Let's here: Democrats supporting and bailing out race rioters. George Floyd, or Breanna Taylor: one died of a fentanyl overdose the other was killed because her druggie boyfriend shot at the cops serving a legal warrant after announcing themselves. BLM is founded on lies or half truths.

So you are saying that George Floyd was going to drop dead at any moment. Where did you come up with the BS that her boyfriend was selling drugs? Please prove that BS.
His heart couldnt take all his kicking and struggling, obviously.

Thxs Dr. Shithead for your medical analysis.

Forum List

Back