BLM Riots in Lancaster PA After Black Man Shot by Police

The guy was charging a police officer with a large knife. The cop had seconds to react. This is what BLM and Antifa are rioting over in Lancaster.

1600113284621.png

Cops are being attacked with knives, guns, lasers, bottles, rocks, etc. And too many people think it's okay, even justified. And I'm thinking What.The.Fuck? And the lib dems are bailing these guys out of jail right and left; is anybody on the Left calling for the mayors and governors to put a stop to this? Why the fuck not? I'm sorry fellas, but this ain't on Trump, this is all on you, it's your party that running these big cities and allowing this shit to happen without any blowback. No deterrence leads to more violence and now it's lethal. It's not enough to condemn the violence, you gotta demand the local and state officials do their fucking job and restore law and order. By whatever means necessary.

The guy was charging a police officer with a large knife. The cop had seconds to react. This is what BLM and Antifa are rioting over in Lancaster.

View attachment 388646

On a 3 minute video only 5 seconds is of the actual event

and those 5 seconds should have been in slow motion

The actual event was a couple seconds. That cop had seconds to react to a screaming lunatic charging him with a large knife displaying every intent of attacking him with it. The cop didn't have a pause button he could press to stop the action or a slow motion option. That video shows every indication that the guy would have stabbed the cop if the cop hadn't shot him first. After he killed the cop, he could have taken his pistol and done who knows what.

View attachment 388646

On a 3 minute video only 5 seconds is of the actual event

and those 5 seconds should have been in slow motion

No video is as it should be to show how quickly it happened and how quickly the Police Officer had to assess the situation and react in order to protect himself. Do you really believe the dead perp would have stopped unless he was taken down?

There's more. The police were called and they knew his identity. He had four stabbings on his record since 2019 and the police officer likely knew this. So a guy who you know has stabbed at least 4 people is charging you with what looks like a 6 inch Bowie knife raised in the air in attack position and screaming like a lunatic. You have seconds to make a decision.

Cops are being attacked with knives, guns, lasers, bottles, rocks, etc. And too many people think it's okay, even justified. And I'm thinking What.The.Fuck? And the lib dems are bailing these guys out of jail right and left; is anybody on the Left calling for the mayors and governors to put a stop to this? Why the fuck not? I'm sorry fellas, but this ain't on Trump, this is all on you, it's your party that running these big cities and allowing this shit to happen without any blowback. No deterrence leads to more violence and now it's lethal. It's not enough to condemn the violence, you gotta demand the local and state officials do their fucking job and restore law and order. By whatever means necessary.
no, you need to vote them out

The cop didn't have a pause button he could press to stop the action or a slow motion option
True

but whoever created the video had the ability through software to slow down the action and I think it would have been more informative

No video is as it should be to show how quickly it happened and how quickly the Police Officer had to assess the situation and react in order to protect himself. Do you really believe the dead perp would have stopped unless he was taken down?
I think they could have played the video both ways

Forum List

Back