blm rioter gets ten years for burning down a store

What do you call a Black Lives Matter rioter getting 10 years for arson?

A good start.

So out of all the shit thats been done in the name of BLM it took this long to do something?

There should be thousands of them in prison right now for domestic terrorism and hate crimes.

yep he is white, you notice they never do this to black rioters tht destroyed hundreds of stores.
wait, I thought they were only going after 1/6 capital insurrectionists and not protestors and rioters?! This is crazy. So you mean they actually are going after rioters. Wow, I guess the right wingers has just been lying about that huh?!

Last edited:
wait, I thought they were only going after 1/6 capital insurrectionists and not protestors and rioters?! This is crazy. So you mean they actually are going after rioters. Wow, I guess the right wingers has just been lying about that huh?!

How many rioters got solitary confinement with no hearing to post bail? Yeah, they got one guy. They have most of the 1/6 people going to trial or still in jail.

Its gonna be an eye-opening(and rear end)experience for this democratic fascist when he arrives in Atlanta, Lewisberg, or wherever they stash his dumb democratic fascist ass, he'll have rich and ample opportunity to show black inmates just how black loving he really truly is!:hyper:

Answers like that sound evasive and makes me think you don’t know what your talking about. Want to try again?

Our justice system is supposed to treat everybody equal, just like our Constitution is supposed to be honored, another thing Biden hasn't done. But again, Nazis.

You get caught doing a crime, you get arrested, have a hearing and the judge sets your bail.

Our justice system is supposed to treat everybody equal, just like our Constitution is supposed to be honored, another thing Biden hasn't done. But again, Nazis.

You get caught doing a crime, you get arrested, have a hearing and the judge sets your bail.
Yup I agree… you don’t seem to know any details about the things you are complaining about though.

Forum List

Back