blm promted americans to reject white guilt

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

because there is no white guilt only poor black pandering for free money. blm is marxist , racist terroist. black supremacist group that is going down. no matter what this article says. peolple are seeing what they are.

There is no black supremacy group and BLM is multiracial. There should be white guilt and nobody sane reads the Federacist.

There should be white guilt and nobody sane reads the Federacist.
Why would a race of people inherit guilt for the deeds of their ancestors? Is it your assertion that the entire black race has never perpetrated an atrocity on another race of people? Since we all know that's not true do you feel guilty about them? Should you be held to account for all the misdeeds of all black people throughout history?

Seriously, if you father was a serial killer and they didn't figure it out until after his death should you be thrown in jail?

Why would a race of people inherit guilt for the deeds of their ancestors? Is it your assertion that the entire black race has never perpetrated an atrocity on another race of people? Since we all know that's not true do you feel guilty about them? Should you be held to account for all the misdeeds of all black people throughout history?

Seriously, if you father was a serial killer and they didn't figure it out until after his death should you be thrown in jail?
Its called black pandering money for the poor lol lol

Because you doing the same things your ancestors did. I don't see any record of blacks colonizing Europe, making whites in Europe slaves, the enacting apartheid on the whites after slavery, then after apartheid end, still try to deny whites of equality. There has not been one law or policy made in America by blacks that were made to purposefully deny whites of constitutional rights or equal opportunity. If my father was a serial killer and I continued the tradition, then I should be put in prison. Whites such as yourself lie about how things are in the past. They aren't. So don't tell that lie to me.

Because you doing the same things your ancestors did. I don't see any record of blacks colonizing Europe, making whites in Europe slaves, the enacting apartheid on the whites after slavery, then after apartheid end, still try to deny whites of equality. There has not been one law or policy made in America by blacks that were made to purposefully deny whites of constitutional rights or equal opportunity. If my father was a serial killer and I continued the tradition, then I should be put in prison. Whites such as yourself lie about how things are in the past. They aren't. So don't tell that lie to me.
So you don't think there was slavery in Africa? There's still slavery there for crying out loud. Also slavery isnt the only atrocity known to man. The idea that any one race has not committed some historical atrocity at some point in their history is laughable.

5 of the top ten countries with the most slaves per capita in the world today are in Africa. Crazy that there isn't a single western nation on that list.

You act like the US invented slavery.

So you don't think there was slavery in Africa? There's still slavery there for crying out loud. Also slavery isnt the only atrocity known to man. The idea that any one race has not committed some historical atrocity at some point in their history is laughable.

5 of the top ten countries with the most slaves per capita in the world today are in Africa. Crazy that there isn't a single western nation on that list.

I live in America. The problem we are talking about is in Americe. Why those like you go to that sorry ass whataboutism shows that you can't take responsibility for what whites are doing here.

What you and those who think like you don't get is this is not just about slavery white atrocities continued after racism and they go on now. Whites in government are still making laws to take away opportunity, voter "integrity," censorship of books by black writers, and the well-known racism in law enforcement are examples of the same age old racism you say was only done by your ancestors.

This is being done in America. By whites. Today.

So don't trot out that dumb tired "there are slaves in Africa today" bullshit. I am talking about America. This thread is about America.

I never owned any slaves, and you never picked cotton.
You benefitted from Jim Crow, while I suffered because of it. Slavery has not been the end of things junior, you know that but you still think trotting out that dumb --- line is a winner.

I live in America. The problem we are talking about is in Americe. Why those like you go to that sorry ass whataboutism shows that you can't take responsibility for what whites are doing here.

What you and those who think like you don't get is this is not just about slavery white atrocities continued after racism and they go on now. Whites in government are still making laws to take away opportunity, voter "integrity," censorship of books by black writers, and the well-known racism in law enforcement are examples of the same age old racism you say was only done by your ancestors.

This is being done in America. By whites. Today.

So don't trot out that dumb tired "there are slaves in Africa today" bullshit. I am talking about America. This thread is about America.
:eusa_doh:

true blacks still inslaving blacks.

1j8z7k.jpg

You suffered from nothing. Stop being a big baby.
Like I said, I suffered from Jim Crow and you benefitted from it. I had teachers/professors who started teaching during Jim Crow. Things just didn't disappear in 1965 and you are evidence of just how strong racism still is.

And why is this thread in current events?

Like I said, I suffered from Jim Crow and you benefitted from it. I had teachers/professors who started teaching during Jim Crow. Things just didn't disappear in 1965 and you are evidence of just how strong racism still is.
I haven't benefitted from any Democrat Jim Crow bullshit. And you've been victimized only by the Democratic Party and your own pathetic need to be a victim.

Once again, you claim I'm racist without providing any proof. That may work on spineless white liberals, but it doesn't work on normal people.

Forum List

Back