BLM nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.

This is awesome!

I hope they get it, it's a pretty good chance they will.

Thanks for this update OP.
Black lives do matter as do all others. But if they receive a Nobel, the Nobel committee will lose most if not all of the credibility they have left. It could become an award people try not to get.

So peaceful.

Obama got the award, then started 5 illegal wars and murdered a million brown people.

And then he deserted the middle east for political posturing, which built ISIS.

This is awesome!

Black lives do matter as do all others. But if they receive a Nobel, the Nobel committee will lose most if not all of the credibility they have left. It could become an award people try not to get.

No offense but it makes me cringe every time someone say BLM. Fucking kindergarteners play these games too, they're expected to grow out of that by the 1st grade. If anything it sounds like a confession.

black-riots.jpg

So peaceful

BTW, I think the HUNDREDS who stormed the Capital should be contenders as well, considering the theme. Not just the wacky "Trump supporters", but ANTIFA & the leftists who stormed it as well.........Inclusive.

This is awesome!

I actually think it might be Stacy Abrams.
She was able to overthrow a corrupt incompetent government, completely non-violently.

This is awesome!

Probably why the psychopath didn't get the Nobel. Credible.

Good news. BLM will be emboldened to burn businesses, trash city streets and attack citizens.

Very strange that some people make heroes of degenerates.
LoLing @ the irony.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

This is awesome!

I'm old enough to remember that the Segregationist Right lost their minds over MLK Jr. getting the Peace Prize also.
Did MLK do violence? I wonder if Auto and House Insurance will rise in those blue areas affected? Of course with the old jim jam, people who live far away will be charged.

The Nobel Peace Prize won't be losing their credibility.

The modern Republican cult has lost it's credibility.

It'll take some more masssive losses before it sinks into a skull as thick as yours.

But it will.

This is awesome!

I'm old enough to remember that the Segregationist Right lost their minds over MLK Jr. getting the Peace Prize also.
Did MLK do violence? I wonder if Auto and House Insurance will rise in those blue areas affected? Of course with the old jim jam, people who live far away will be charged.

My home owner's insurance is half again more than last year. We can thank PROGS, Democrats and BLM for EXACLTY the reason why. They call it peace.

I'd call it a piece of turd, but turd is useful, there's so no reason to slight the poop when speaking of PROGS.

'Stacey Abrams Nominated For A Nobel Peace Prize'

Anyone can be nominated....but after almost losing all credibility after giving Barry one the NPP Committee won't make the same mistake again.

Abrams is one of the top contenders for the 2020-2021 'Scammy Award', though...

The Nobel Peace Prize won't be losing their credibility.

The modern Republican cult has lost it's credibility.

It'll take some more masssive losses before it sinks into a skull as thick as yours.

But it will.
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Qdog. But don't worry yourself. I'm fine and I'm gonna stay that way. I'm looking for justice, not a way to justify fraud.

All of these protesters were set up. Someone funds these organizations to protest at an event. But then these same people who have funded them have funded paid agitators to infiltrate these events. Attacking the attendees and scaring off others. But the protesters will be blamed for these riots.
That is what the FBI's COINTRLPRO program does. They infiltrate organizations to disrupt it or takeover them in order to control the narrative. Making sure that we don't have freedom to express ourselves.
The NRA have many federal government shills in its organization to demonize and it to destroy it.

Last edited:

But not T who has made peace with the Jews at 4 Arab nations???

I guess if you burn down enough buildings and loot ..you can get it

Trump was “nominated” too

Not hard to do
I could justify Trump's nomination.
Could you justify BLM's?

Trump has been a disruptive force on the global stage.

BLM is fighting for equitable treatment from police forces
It’s like giving the Khmer Rouge a similar fake prize

Forum List

Back