blm muraul being covered in indiana

Jesus dude. I feel bad for you guys. There's so much unnecessary anger and fear in your lives. You need help.
Would you lament if someone was in support of killing neo-Nazis who rioted, burned down businesses, attacked police, and shop owners?

Think about it.

Read that, imagine those actions, now honestly tell me if you would lament their deaths?

Would your reaction be the same if someone was against their removal?

You have been conditioned.

We are all products of our conditioning.

Last edited:
No exaggeration.
BLM is the equivalent of the KKK in their heyday.
The New Klux Klan, a black supremacist hate group which targets and assassinates police and commit cross-burnings in the form of vandalizing public and private property with the painting of their name.
The blacks will probably riot over this, you realize ---

It's about time. All their ugly-assed 'murals' are making our cities look as horrible as African shitholes.

They ruin every fucking thing they touch.

So we should just send in the national guard and start gunning down BLM in the streets?
No, and I don’t even recommend treating BLM protestors like the Jan 6th ”insurrectionists” are being treated but it would make sense to arrest those who are doing the looting and burning and send some to prison as reasonable punishment.

Sonme were arrested but liberals set up a fund to bail them out so they could go back to rioting.

No, and I don’t even recommend treating BLM protestors like the Jan 6th ”insurrectionists” are being treated but it would make sense to arrest those who are doing the looting and burning and send some to prison as reasonable punishment.

Sonme were arrested but liberals set up a fund to bail them out so they could go back to rioting.

blm was way worse and is still is way worse them the january 6th people

anyone watch the entire video? the road is being repaved and repaired and they will get back with the artists when done. for what, it didn't say.

Forum List

Back