blm mural vandalized on side walk at high school

well, maybe if blm REALLY stood for Blacks and against discrimination (which hardly exists anymore except in peole's hearts but you can't change hearts through legislation.. go figure)

maybe if they were for real, peple wouldn't do this

but instead, the people who run the damn thing just buy mansions and other things for themselves while blacks continue to kill other blacks in the big cities and.. well, they are too busy living comfortably to give a rip

The city of Southbury, Connecticut where this high school is located , is 0.45% black. That leaves quite a few people that could hate black people there.

well, maybe if blm REALLY stood for Blacks and against discrimination (which hardly exists anymore except in peole's hearts but you can't change hearts through legislation.. go figure)

maybe if they were for real, peple wouldn't do this

but instead, the people who run the damn thing just buy mansions and other things for themselves while blacks continue to kill other blacks in the big cities and.. well, they are too busy living comfortably to give a rip
its a terrorist group

gee i wonder how that happened. you painted it were people walk. to bad we dont get news like this when people destoy the american flag.

You know, its interesting. I can't count the number of times I've seen unpopular actions taken against the majority all in the sake of not wanting to cause trouble with some minority faction, you know, for the good of the peace and all.

Yet here we are in a place that is 99.5% white and they put some stupid BLM mural there that should not even be in a school that no one really wants to the point that someone finally throws tar on it and do you think they will get the message and say the mural is causing nothing but trouble?

No, I bet they fight tooth and nail to replace it.

really?

I thought it being Marxist was bad enough.. but yeh... How can I say Really?

I remember the riots.. Antifa got blamed and then I heard blm was involved..
both ran by a marxist who bombd the capitol at one point. they befriend antifa.

They can fuck off. BLM was a scam and caused more sorrow than it stopped. I live in HB, those rats showed up to riot in our town and got their asses kicked on PCH and Main. It was hilarious. On that very same day, they went to Long Beach, Santa Monica, and Santa Ana. They rolled those towns, looted their stores, and attacked their citizens. In HB, they bled in our streets. Surfers and MMA fighters are very present in HB. We have top UFC Gyms, and in case you don't know, Surfers fight often too. It's a town of fighters and that makes it quite polite most of the time.... until shitheels decide they want to fuck around and find out.

We have a local named Bushman. You can look him up on Facebook, by that name in HB. He cleans the graffiti in the town on a near daily basis on his own. We all contribute time, money, and supplies to Bushman. BLM can get bent.

Forum List

Back