BLM loosing white support!

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

gee i wonder what they are doing/. and whiter folks are left to clean it up. people are tired of blms tirades.

BLM isn't getting much traction in Alabama, imagine that. It's telling that they went to Alabama to create this story.

BLM isn't getting much traction in Alabama, imagine that. It's telling that they went to Alabama to create this story.
cant blame thme3. thery dont eant to clean u pthe mess they made like they did in portland . i postedthat link too.

It gets no traction in red states/cities because their goon squads understand the danger they'd face trying that crap there. The BLM/Antifa crowd are loud-mouthed cowards.

It gets no traction in red states/cities because their goon squads understand the danger they'd face trying that crap there. The BLM/Antifa crowd are loud-mouthed cowards.

You aren't going to do squat.

BLM is a violent racist hate group.
The people and corporations who are their fans do not have a conscience.

BLM is a violent racist hate group.
The people and corporations who are their fans do not have a conscience.
exactly. i guess if we dontagree with the group we are racist. well any group that has color in its title is racist. no one is better than anyon e else is in this world. we all suffer and bleed the same.

thumbnail_Image (1).jpg

I'm white and they won't ever lose my support.

Course, they never had it to begin with so they can't lose what they didn't have.

gee i wonder what they are doing/. and whiter folks are left to clean it up. people are tired of blms tirades.

Do you have any statistics to back this up?

watch the video . lok

who is cleaning it up?

watch the video . lok

who is cleaning it up?

Oh, I thought I was discussing with YOU. Apparently I'm discussing with the video.

Right.... bye

watch the video . lok

who is cleaning it up?

Oh, I thought I was discussing with YOU. Apparently I'm discussing with the video.

Right.... bye
the video showswhite folks cleaning it up. you could not see that?

watch the video . lok

who is cleaning it up?

Right.... bye
the video showswhite folks cleaning it up. you could not see that?

Because I didn't watch the video. I'd only watch the video if I thought I needed to. But seeing how I'm conversing with a video and not you.......

Forum List

Back