blm is shapping how peple see racial equality

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

yeah that black are supreme being s and we should have anti white society and they should control everything with terror and rioting.

Damn OP, while I dislike BLM as much as the next sane person they are living rent free in your head.....BLMDS much?

Truth be told I'd not give them a single thought during the course of a day if I did not see your posts spamming up the site.....Take a break.....Jeez. 😐

Here's where blacks wistfully muse about having superpowers. No one else just them.
What they really want is to be royalty. The only royalty in the world over ever country and they will whine, cry and get violent until they get what they want.

I am done. Just done. Go threaten on another street corner.

BLM was not about black people.

Ever.

It was a communist organization, run by communists for communist purposes.

Here's where blacks wistfully muse about having superpowers. No one else just them.
What they really want is to be royalty. The only royalty in the world over ever country and they will whine, cry and get violent until they get what they want.

more black superiority

BLM was not about black people.

Ever.

It was a communist organization, run by communists for communist purposes.
th en why is black in it . mostly black people. and all criominals of every color using each other .

Damn OP, while I dislike BLM as much as the next sane person they are living rent free in your head.....BLMDS much?

Truth be told I'd not give them a single thought during the course of a day if I did not see your posts spamming up the site.....Take a break.....Jeez. 😐
thne dont read my posts then.

I hope when you say you are done, it is posting these stupid ass posts.

Forum List

Back