BLM gets a lesson in how ‘trained Marxism’ really works, as leader rakes in millions while chapters get nothing

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
BLM gets a lesson in how ‘trained Marxism’ really works, as leader rakes in millions while chapters get nothing
4 Dec, 2020 20:18

Black Lives Matter Plaza in Washington, DC, December 1, 2020. © REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst

While the Black Lives Matter Global Network, led by ‘trained Marxist’ Patrisse Cullors, embraced the windfall of donations following the George Floyd protests across America, local chapters say they were left holding the bag.

It was through the hard work of “radical black organizers” engaging in a “protracted struggle for our lives against police terrorism” that Black Lives Matter attracted millions of dollars in contributions this year, yet the BLMGN only recently invited selected chapters to apply for a $500,000 grant, ten chapters from across the US said in a statement this week.

“This is not the equity and financial accountability we deserve,” they declared.

Read it all on rt
the rt stands for Russian Trump..or so I've read in the New York times
But I thought sharing was caring

dhdhbdd.png

You just can't make this stuff up. :laughing0301: :D :D
Its fuckin clown world baby

When the lefts involved the absurd ,ridiculous and usual for them ain't to far behind

I don't understand why they are so ignorant. They weren't always like this. I actually thought JFK was one of the best presidents. I think it has a lot to do with Soros that screwed the Democrypts up.

You just can't make this stuff up.
Probably half of it was made up. Why let things like honesty and justice get in the way of a good story? It's usually the case that stuff that "can't be made up" usually is.

Anything and everything is possible. This whole universe is an illusion for us to experience the infinite possibilities.

... He prevented the Cold War from escalating. .....

Are you kidding?

No..JFK averted nuclear war through his negotiations with Soviet leader Khrushchev.

How old are you? You seem to have a very distorted view of history. No one has ever brought us closer to global nuclear annihilation than that irresponsible, philandering, drug addict son of a bootlegger.

I am 41..Explain your stance?

BLM started off as a great cause. But when everyone saw (everyone meaning sane people) that nothing was going TOWARDS black lives, it fell apart as a concept and more of a rip off fake organization. No black communities benefitted at all. Not one dime went to help them. It all went to old white democrats who did and will do NOTHING for them. Not the burned out communities, not black children living in poverty, not living expenses for the poor in the hoods, not medical assistance, not scholarships to kids VERY smart but were stuck in areas with lousy schools.....NOTHING went to them. It went somewhere, but not to benefit them.

Are you kidding?

No..JFK averted nuclear war through his negotiations with Soviet leader Khrushchev.

How old are you? You seem to have a very distorted view of history. No one has ever brought us closer to global nuclear annihilation than that irresponsible, philandering, drug addict son of a bootlegger.

You've never heard of the Cuban Missile Crisis? The Bay of Pigs?

Are you kidding?

You've never heard of the Cuban Missile Crisis? The Bay of Pigs?

Yes. Heck for all I know the media has distorted what JFK really did. Maybe he was a tyrant. Who the fk knows anymore.lol!! I know the bad parts of JFK is that he was a womanizer and cheated on his wife a lot, but I guess what politician don't?

My dad did tell me the story though that he was school when JFK got shot. And everyone and all the teachers cried. So it seems like the people really loved JFK.

4 Dec, 2020 20:18

Black Lives Matter Plaza in Washington, DC, December 1, 2020. © REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst

While the Black Lives Matter Global Network, led by ‘trained Marxist’ Patrisse Cullors, embraced the windfall of donations following the George Floyd protests across America, local chapters say they were left holding the bag.

It was through the hard work of “radical black organizers” engaging in a “protracted struggle for our lives against police terrorism” that Black Lives Matter attracted millions of dollars in contributions this year, yet the BLMGN only recently invited selected chapters to apply for a $500,000 grant, ten chapters from across the US said in a statement this week.

“This is not the equity and financial accountability we deserve,” they declared.

Read it all on rt
the rt stands for Russian Trump..or so I've read in the New York times
But I thought sharing was caring

View attachment 425696

How is BLM any different than any other charitable organizations? The Trump's robbed their charity so much and often they have been banned from ever running a charity again.
They must be the worse kind of Democratic Marxist. Have a good laugh

I get a kick out of the Black Lives Matter bull every time I see that slogan. I mean really? Look at what they seem to be interested in. Blacks killed by police. Just how many blacks are killed by police each year? I am willing to bet a lot less then those killed by blacks each month. If they were interested in black lives I would think they would be trying to make a difference in black deaths from blacks.
But it is typical. Ignore the real problem and go after the lesser.

Forum List

Back